It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This will BLOW YOUR MIND! FEMA and Islamic Iran were formed on THE EXACT SAME DAY!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I haven't found a thread on this topic on ATS, so I'm guessing this connection hasn't been discussed yet!

Formation Date of the Islamic Republic of Iran: 1st April 1979

Growing dissent with foreign influence culminated during the Iranian Revolution which led to establishment of an Islamic republic on 1 April 1979
en.wikipedia.org...

Formation Date of FEMA: 1st April 1979

FEMA was created by Executive Order 12148 was signed into law by a stroke of Jimmy Carter’s pen on July 20, 1979. FEMA is described as a federal agency designed to coordinate government response to natural disasters that overwhelm the resources of local and state authorities.
en.wikipedia.org...

In fact, FEMA was established as part of a martial law mechanism.

Under Reagan, FEMA was headed by Louis O. Giuffrida, the former national guard general who contributed to the Garden Plot and Cable Splicer, two sub programs under REX 84, a plan to establish concentration camps in America.

The FEMA plans on suspension of the US constitution were exposed during the Iran contra hearings.

Coincidence? Obviously not.

Everything was planned before to set the stage for Martial Law, Economic Collapse and WW3 with Iran, Russia and China.

Russian Military Chief Warns of Full Scale Nuclear War
US threatens military intervention if Iran doesn't end its Nuclear Programme by Spring 2012

edit on 19-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This is also right around the time of the Three Mile Island accident. It started just days before on March 28th. This is probably why they started FEMA. Wiki: Three Mile Island

You know how the government likes to wait for an accident to happen before preparing for one.
edit on 19-11-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: I'm special

join