It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were the most powerful person on this planet what will you do!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

First I would deal with those I identify as my "enemies". I would use basic algorithms to sort out male hating bigots in the Educational System, Police System's, Judicial System.

Secondly I would research and develop Thorium based power generation. Thirdly I would ban GMO's and begin a bio-eugenics movement in regards to food(use natural selection to breed better, more resilient crops).

Fourthly, I would legalize a certain plant and use it to finance the creation of a new currency. Charge people X amount of gold/silver or copper(precious metal's) for different types of licenses(to grow, traffic, sell and consume). Use the metal's to back the new currency. Added to a general sales tax.

Fifthly, I would begin a massive building/rebuilding campaign. Basically I would tear down most cities and rebuild them to be more energy efficient and civilized. As well as expand upon modular homes and outlaw the Mcmansions.

Sixth- I would begin a massive infrastructure overhaul. I would outlaw tractor trailers, except for local usage(the smaller ones). So as to force more local development, as well as increase train and blimp usage for the movement of good's en masse(and to help finance overhauling the roadway's to make them safer for civilian usage).

Seventh, I would mandate all welfare type programs can only go to married couples or legitimately widowed/abandoned families(people who kill their spouses or file for divorce wouldn't qualify). I would also require couples wishing to marry go through a six month counseling program. As well as overhaul the "family" court system(would have to because every single family court judge would be in jail forever) to make it more equitable and fair for all parties involved(what is his, is his; what is hers is hers; what is theirs get's split).

Eighth, I would dramatically overhaul the educational system. K-1 would be focused on morality(as I define it), 2-5 would focus on just math and grammar. 6-8th would focus on rationalism and science(as well as minor math and reading/writing classes). 9th-11th would focus on career type training, with 12th solely for civic responsibility(only get a Diploma if you can repeat the entire US Constitution).

I would create a low stress Junior College, and Junior Trade Schools for the 18-24 year old crowd to keep busy in refining their intellectual or mechanical skills(also to elevate unemployment due to population longevity). College and University would have a strict 22+ limit. So as to keep stupidity down and seriousness up. Trade Schools and Business Schools for most of the general population(College/University format is really only useful for Doctors, Educators, Scientist's, Engineer types) when they hit 22+.

Ninth, I would change the police mandate/operations. I would require Police Officers have a kind of Associates/Bachelor type degree in Psychology. I would limit Police munitions to just a revolver. Specially trained and certified Officers can only use stun guns/pepper spray so as to limit police abuse(as well as require video/audio recording designed into their uniforms). The new police mandate would be to "keep the peace". They can only make an arrest when there is a victim(citizen on citizen type crimes). Police would directly over see Shelters for the homeless, DV type stuff and general community peace/assistance programs.. Also give police officers wide powers to investigate Government bureaucracies in their jurisdiction.

9.5th: The casual Patrol LEO would be armed with a revolver type weapon. Maybe mace/taser, but would require a little bit of training and over-site. I could see Lieutenants and Detective type having access to rifles and shot guns. Obviously this would take Police Officers out of the picture when it comes to dealing with protest's and riots. And I feel that would be a very,very good thing for the community at large.

The State National Guards/State Militia's should be the only ones to handle Civil Unrest. That would enable for more specialized and effective training. And the mental impact of bringing in a force to deal with Civil Unrest like that is not to be underestimated. In cases of a riot it can be viewed as a trump card. But on the other hand for non-violent protest's, it has the opposite effect. It shines everyone's attention to it, and keeps outright abuse in check.

tenth: I would fund this via a 80% after expense tax on corporations. Corporations should have high taxes because they have limited liability. If people want low taxes I would make them start businesses with unlimited liability. Any corporation caught trying to dodge taxes would be seized via civil asset seizure. Board of directors/CEOs would be jailed for felony fraud(perhaps even face charges of treason). After situation stabilized would gradually sell controlling shares off(non voting shares wouldn't be seized).

eleventh: I would reform the prison system. Limit one inmate per cell and outlaw private prisons. Separate Prisoners based upon offense and give the appearance to the inmates that there is only a few of them there(make them feel like they have room so as to limit the creation of prison gangs). And also force them to study rationalism+ the other school stuff so they can return to society as productive members(why not make the most of it? Prisoners are the ultimate captive audience).

Twelfth: I would make space travel a high priority. I would invest in either nuclear or perhaps thorium based space travel to maximize results. Stagnation would be the number one enemy.

Thirteenth: I would place a trade and travel embargo on these Nations: Sweden, Saudi Arabia, UK, Finland, Australia, Norway, Ireland, Mexico..[Insert other Feminist nations], Yemen...[Insert other Sharia nations].

Fourteenth: Also create as part of the Junior College system nurseries(over seen by instructors and students wanting to become doctors, nurses, psychologist's and educators) to serve the general populace in the advent of both parents working or because of divorce/family tragedy.

edit on 25-11-2011 by korathin because: Amended 10th-

edit on 25-11-2011 by korathin because: Last two sentences in Ninth amended. 9.5th Added.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Fifteenth: Outlaw private health insurance. Subsidize the procurement of medical equipment for Dentist's, Doctors and hospitals. As well as give Doctor's, Surgeons and Dentist's a free educational ride. The main prerogative would be to lower the cost of healthcare for all parties involved in order to create a surplus of service.

Sixteenth: My entire economic policy would be based upon keeping the cost of living as low as possible.

Seventeenth: I would begin offering membership to the union to other nations: Primarily Cuba at first. Full membership wouldn't be given until the applicant nation is raised up to America's standard(to prevent mass migration headaches).

Eighteenth: Seek to overthrow the governments listed on the embargo list, and punish the Feminist and Sharia bigots(to deny someone their natural born human rights on account of their gender, race, is akin to committing treason against humanity in my book).

Nineteenth: Take a long deserved break if I even pull off half of this stuff without being assassinated.
edit on 25-11-2011 by korathin because: Fifteenth was spelled wrong.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

slave (slv)
n.
1. One bound in servitude as the property of a person or household.
2. One who is abjectly subservient to a specified person or influence: "I was still the slave of education and prejudice" (Edward Gibbon).
3. One who works extremely hard.
4. A machine or component controlled by another machine or component.
intr.v. slaved, slavĀ·ing, slaves
1. To work very hard or doggedly; toil.
2. To trade in or transport slaves.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join