It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were the most powerful person on this planet what will you do!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Now wait a minute. Isn't the President of the United States the leader of the Western World, the man with his hand on the nuclear trigger, the head of a ten-trillion dollar nation?
The President is, indeed, the most powerful man in the world - but the presidency is not the most powerful office in the world.

Another office is more powerful because it chooses whose names will appear on the ballot for elective office and what will be the policies of the political parties that provide the major support for those candidates. To understand why this office is so powerful, you must understand the Seven Steps of government.

Are you satisfied with the way the present Congress is raising our taxes, spending our money, and reducing our liberties?

Our Constitution makes Congress the most powerful branch of government. It can pass laws, impose taxes, and spend our money. State Legislatures are powerful, too, especially over public schools.

So, if you don't like the present policies, what are you going to do about it? Our Constitution gives us a way to remedy laws, policies, and taxes — members of the House of Representatives in Congress and the lower house of each State Legislature must run for office every two years.

When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter,"Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?"

"Yes, Lord," he said, "you know that I love you."

Jesus said, "Feed my lambs, "

So what will you do.....

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I would get all my nukes in one place... probably something like 10,000 nuclear warheads.... and detonate them all at the same time.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter,"Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?"

So what will you do.....

Have you seen my plan? That is what I would do, that is what I have done.

With Love,

Your Brother

P.S. I am the most powerful man in the world.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
I would get all my nukes in one place... probably something like 10,000 nuclear warheads.... and detonate them all at the same time.
And what place will be that?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

So what will you do.....

If I was the most powerful....

First I would make everyone including Jesus, stop speaking in riddles, metaphors, parables, and tell us exactly what you mean.

"Feed my lambs" indeed.............

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hm.. we are ALL powerful people, we are just being educated we are not so the few can control the many..

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Yes I see your plan!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

So what will you do.....

First I would make everyone including Jesus, stop speaking in riddles, metaphors, parables, and tell us exactly what you mean.

Ok...

Jesus asks Peter if he loves him more than the people.

Peter says YES lord!

Jesus says, wrong answer, give that love to the people, ie feed the lambs.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I would change the system so its impossible for one person to hold so much power, replacing it with a fairer system, then quit. I would not want that sort of power and nobody should have it.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

You must read the Bible,not to understand it!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I would research Free Energy, in fact i would lift the suppression of free energy, meaning the big corps who's running the world such as ExxoMobile/Esso would just sees to exist.

I would take my Central bank (bank of England) and put it in the hands of my government, i would make sure all money printed was used for people in my country, i would not charge interest/usury on the money printed.

I would make government smaller, and push a type of 'bigger society' meaning that people in their own communities are directly involved with their environments. I understand some people just dont want to be involved in bettering their community, due to been brainwashed, but i would change that way of thinking by bringing Community learning into primary schools, and put Philosophy & Politics as a standerd choice of education, meaning every pupil has to learn about this, like maths/english etc.

I would close all private education systems, whilst making sure our public education system is just as good as the old private system, so every child/student is getting the same, fair education.

I would stop allot of commercial music, this way, my plans wouldnt be tainted by people pushing agenda's, agenda's such as buy this, buy that, fk that girl even though you're married blah blah.

My country will be for every person in my country, not just 10,000 who's born into a society that looks down on the other 69,999,000 of us.

My list could of been better, but id be here all day.

Id also legalize weed..

edit on 19-11-2011 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

So what will you do.....

~~~X-ULTRA/KEY-CLUE... 'Proverbs 25:2'... Is James the Just for U...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicWaterGate

Weed?that's not God's will,you cannot be serious you will have no gov they will be all weeeeded!

edit on 19-11-2011 by diamondsmith because: God

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicWaterGate

So what will you do.....

~~~X-ULTRA/KEY-CLUE... 'Proverbs 25:2'... Is James the Just for U...
... If I Am the most powerful being in ALL the quantum UniverSEES... I would say to YE-ALL...

Jesus(aka?) said/says, "Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden(Galactic Level book of secrets
) from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed."

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I would crush the bankers' hold on the common populace with my 24-inch pythons.

Not a one-liner

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Any place, the whole planet is corrupt, nothing can fix this monster.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MacDonagh

Adolf Hitler : We shall crush the Freemasons !!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1

Any place, the whole planet is corrupt, nothing can fix this monster.
Not my place please!And not with nukes maybe something clean,the clean bomb,The Raptor!!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I would:

Criminalize lobbyists.

Disband all political parties; everyone would be "independent.

Anyone running for office can only receive donations from individuals, not companies or any other organization. Each person 18 or older can only donate $100 per candidate per year. The money must go to the candidate, not any political organization.

Term limits: 1st term-4 years. 2nd term-3 years. 3rd term-2 years. 4th term-1 year. You can not be reelected to the same position after the 4th term. Not even if you move to a different state. The election season will be 60 days, 30 for the primary, 30 for the general election. You can't even let your people knock on doors or make phone calls or hang a single sign until you are in the 30 day window. You can begin organizing 30 days before that window begins.

CEOs would be limited to $2 million per year but each company is allowed to disignate one founder. The founder can earn how ever much they can earn while they are with the company. HOWEVER, if the lowest paid employee makes $15,000 per year, the CEO (founder or not) can not earn more then $1,500,000 per year. That allows the CEO to earn 100X the lowest paid employee's annual salary; that's plenty!

Federal and state INCOME taxes are illegal. You are only taxed when you spend money, not when you earn it. Not ever. When you spend, the tax cap is 20%. Taxing entities would be the federal government, state, county, and city. I would have to figure out who gets what % later.

10% of your income goes into a interest bearing account. You will receive what you pay in beginning at 65 years old. It will be calculated that you will live to be 100. Upon your death, your family will receive 100% of what's left. If you live over 100, you will continue to be paid. As people live longer, slight changes will have to be made.

When you turn 18, you can take a loan from the above 10% retirement income. You can use this loan to buy a college education (10 years to pay it back), one car (5 years to pay it back), or a home (50 years to pay it back). The sooner you pay it off, the less interest you pay. You begin making payments as soon as you take out the loan, including the college loan. You can have one car loan every 10 years. Between the college loan and the home loan, you can only have one loan at any one time. After you pay off either, you must take a 5 year cooling off period.

When applying for credit cards, you may only have a COMBINED credit limit of 10% of your annual income. If you are 18 and you haven't worked for 12 months yet, that combined limit will cap at $1500. The credit card company will tell you what you are allowed and you will tell them how much you want your limit to be. They will not be allowed to raise your limit unless you ask. The action of them asking you will be criminalized.

If a company is based in the US, 75% of it's global employees must be in the US. Their international work force must be paid at least the US minimum wage.

I could go on and on forever.
edit on 11/19/2011 by Genfinity because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/19/2011 by Genfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

If i was in charge i would free up the courts and prisons by changing drug laws then i would legalize assaulting those we vote in to speak for us im not inciting violence in the least here what i am saying is if congress gives themselves a pay raise every person who they represent who disagrees with that can walk into his/her office and punch them dead in the center of their face. Vote in a law infringing on our rights same thing happens. Represent those who voted you in not your wallet or risk getting punched right in the face violence isn't the answer but it is a great deterrent for stupidity.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join