It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dinosaur spirits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
could the sightings of living dinosaurs today actualy the spirits of dinosaurs that used to be alive instead of living creatures. There are sightings of human spirits as well as animal spirits, so dosent that mean that dinosaurs could have spirits. As well shamonic belifs say that all animals that existed have a spirit being,( all dogs have a spirit being in the from of a dog and so on) so that could mean there are also dinosaur spirit beings that our being seen by people. When you look at the dinosaur extinction, any dinosaurs that survived it would have had lost alot of genetic diversity as well as compition from birds and mammals so an actual flesh and blood dinosaur may be unlikely(not impossible). So are the dinosaurs spirits or something else

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

I think this theory is possible.
I've never seen a dinosaur spirit though.
I'm sure most of the people who have were drunk anyway.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

Well....considering we havent really got a clue what a dinosaur looks like....im saying its not dinosaur spirits

We find bones....stick them together to look like something that could walk, eat, etc, whereas in reality dinosaurs could look completely different to the way we "stick" them back together.

For all we know we could have it completely wrong.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

quite possibly they were drunk, hard to tell. ive never seen a dinosaur ghost butthen again ive never been drunk. so i guess we would have to find out if any witnesses were drunk when they saw the dinosaurs

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Of all the ghosts that I would not want to see,....The ones that could literally eat me would be in the top ranking..

Sorry, but a wild eyed raptor spirit kind of freaks me out man..
edit on 19-11-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

could be, weve messed up fossil before, we have iguanadon portrayed in two differnt ways

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
By the way I thought I would flag this because I have never thought of such an idea as this one...Very good and thanks for giving me something new to think about...it is refreshing.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

could you even get eaten by a ghost

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow

could you even get eaten by a ghost

Don't want to risk finding out...lol

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

A man said he was shot by a ghost once

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Is it possible certain sightings of demons or monsters be ghost sightings of deceased dinosaurs/dragons??

We may never know...

Good thing to think about though!

top topics

join