It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will we end up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
With all these real life social issues and civil unrest flooding the planet, how will we end up?

Only Options:

A) Homeless

B) Jailed

C) Medicated

D) Jailed and heavily medicated

E) Dead

Already know what it feels like to be a few of those?

First warning sign is no decent paying job. Countries lacking such jobs need government change. The U.S. doesn't need a president, it needs a huge employer. You can't live with your parents the rest of your life because they will die of something due to their old age.

Golden questioning: How can we help each other escape the problems and troubles this life has only for us now? Is it even in us to help each other?

I expect tent cities to be on the rise. Has any of you ever lived in a tent city? Explain to us that would like to know how a tent city is ran? Like are there any rules and regulation we should know of? Or is it just a flat out free-for-all for anyone to pitch a tent and stay?

America will be home of the tent cities, yes?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
the way things are going there.. and as divided as the people are..
theres a couple possibilities.
1. Martial Law and a total suspension of the constitution.
2. Complete breakdown and civil war that will tear the country apart at the seams..

Either way there will be a very high body count..

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Civil war would be a good thing.

If you ask me.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

it's never a good thing.. and unlike the first civil war that america had the people today are far more divided amongst themselves.. the divisions are too deep the country would never recover..

there are no winners in war...

Apologies its late here and been long day having trouble thinking how to phrase in english what have observed..

edit on 19/11/11 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Well, if history has anything to teach us, a bunch of people will die and then we will have some revolutionary burst of collective wisdom and progress.

Though we never had nukes before, we never had the immense power and numbers that we hold today. Whatever happens if we keep going down our current path, its going to suck.
edit on 19-11-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

First warning sign is no decent paying job. Countries lacking such jobs need government change. The U.S. doesn't need a president, it needs a huge employer. You can't live with your parents the rest of your life because they will die of something due to their old age.

Golden questioning: How can we help each other escape the problems and troubles this life has only for us now? Is it even in us to help each other?

America should be proud. We have finally raised a generation that is completely insane.

You want to help each other? Get some sort of job and help mom and dad make the house payments.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

Only Options:

A) Homeless

B) Jailed

C) Medicated

D) Jailed and heavily medicated

E) Dead

None of the above.

Sorry, I'm not buying into your narrow doomsday Selective perspective nor this mythical "Polarization" between one small group and the reality of the whole. I have work and bills to pay and soon I'll be taking a trip to see friends and loved ones in the real REAL world.

But if it makes you feel any better.

I can use my imagination and fantasize about a Post Apocalyptic world.

The Jehovah Witness were right. They, the Amish and Mormons combine into the ruling class.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

and thus become the new ruling class of the have and the have not's. OWS will be re born , who's field our field who's corn our corn, oh a can here it now.

top topics

join