It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ Was Crucified By Demons In Hell

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by supine

Originally posted by blocula

Fiction?...look around...I think i nailed it...where and why we are here..Anyone else have a better more profound theory that covers all the bases?

I think you nailed it for your own personal perspective. I experience joy every morning when I wake up. I view each day like a new present to opened, wondering what's inside. If I truly believed I was in hell, I don't think joy would be able to enter into my life. Plus a lot of other positive things.

edit on 19-11-2011 by supine because: typo
Just because nothing really bad is happening to me at the moment,i will not be lulled into viewing this fallen world through rose colored glasses and convince myself that everythings a-okay,because its not,we are in deep deep trouble and are all standing on the edge of an abyss that most will refuse to see,even though its all around us...Go buy a wide screen tv instead...that'll cure the sicknesses of our society...and our souls...

"the one who aquires the most money,the most toys gets a free ride into heaven..."Uhhhhhmmmm?...No...Not at all...They are illusions...A thin veneer to try and hide from reality behind...

I believe that i have unveiled our terrible reality,that will be mostly ignored and tossed asunder,for The Truth is very hard to face and accept...Denial is soooo much easier...
edit on 19-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I agree with OP as crazy as it seems. Not sure of the 2012 scenario though, not sure it will play out like that.

"Imagine a world of God, without religious groupies,
Imagine a savior, born in a Mexican hooptie,
Persecuted single mother in a modern manger,
You crucified him again, like a #ing stranger"
www.youtube.com...

Now today fake Christians (Bill'O) are demonizing many of the people down at OWS, virtually dehumanizing them. Go back in your bible a read about and remember that Jesus was also a jobless hippy that talked about the evils of greed.

Who lends his money without usury and does not accept a bribe against the innocent. He
who does these things will never be shaken. Psalms 15:5

Whether you are christian or not, it is easy to spot the fakes nowadays...

edit on 19-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

We cannot hold the world together ourselves, thus, we are not the ones holding the world together.

I didn't say we were, I said He is. Continually

No brother, He sustains life, he orchestrates every cell division when we are formed in our mother's womb. He upholds the entire universe daily, continually, without ceasing since the beginning of time. That's called "common grace", just being able to live is common grace from God.

edit on 19-11-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

We cannot hold the world together ourselves, thus, we are not the ones holding the world together.

I didn't say we were, I said He is. Continually

No brother, He sustains life, he orchestrates every cell division when we are formed in our mother's womb. He upholds the entire universe daily, continually, without ceasing since the beginning of time. That's called "common grace", just being able to live is common grace from God.

edit on 19-11-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

Yes, we agree. Yet, God will not do a thing for us that we are capable of doing ourselves. The only thing we can do in this world is think and move. Other than these two, God has produced it all (as you say).

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
Kind of a terrible idea, has your life been that bad?

Have you ever thought of writing fiction? You seem to have a knack for it
edit on 19-11-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)
... Maybe to much AiJ 'Prision Planet'... 'Mind Consumption' t

As for the OPeeS~~~X=earth/hell... NO... "I"... Don't think So...

As it was said/says; "For as the NEW heavenS and the NEW earth, which I will make,
shall remain before me, saith HaShem, so shall your seed and your name remain...

... X~~~(Proverbs, Chapter 25:2) ...

There is
NO PLACE HELL... Only Self...

Therefore U make Ur Own Hell In Life Over
& Over
... Again...
edit on 19-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: ... Enoch bonus Key Clue added as we EvolvE... X~~~Marks Spot...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

And He wants a relationship with us. I like your idea of collapsed infinity, it seems to involve free will.

I think God thinks very highly of us and has entrusted us within Creations inner or deeper workings. I think that each time we make a choice to overcome our darkness, through Love, we empower not only ourselves but also the fabric of the Universe.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If this is hell, then why do I only hate life about 35% of the time or less, and I'm just fine 35% of the time, and 30% of the time or more, I love life more than ever? Am I a demon who's learning to live happily in hell? Or am I learning my lesson and getting ready to get out of here? Interesting thoughts, thank you for sharing with us

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
to each his own

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by teapot

And He wants a relationship with us. I like your idea of collapsed infinity, it seems to involve free will.

I think God thinks very highly of us and has entrusted us within Creations inner or deeper workings. I think that each time we make a choice to overcome our darkness, through Love, we empower not only ourselves but also the fabric of the Universe.

Well said. We create as God creates. We also divide the darkness from the light as God sets the example. If someone throws trash in my yard, this creates a negative. I have a choice. I can throw the trash away to create a positive. One positive cancels a negative (1+-1=0). If I throw the trash back at them, there are now two negatives. My choice either adds negative or positive.

Our sin is a negative that can never be fixed by our own efforts. Multiply two negatives and we get a positive. Jesus suffered our sin on a cross and multiplied this negative against ours, clearing our debt to sin. This is the ultimate example of suffering for others.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
If this is hell, then why do I only hate life about 35% of the time or less, and I'm just fine 35% of the time, and 30% of the time or more, I love life more than ever? Am I a demon who's learning to live happily in hell? Or am I learning my lesson and getting ready to get out of here? Interesting thoughts, thank you for sharing with us
so your happy and or fine 65% of the time and so am i...But...while we are busy being happy and fine,most of the rest of the world is sliding into despair,chaos and war...

Because the Demon Kings,who control this fallen world,know their time is short and so...All hell let loose...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I prefer He "sustains".

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

while we are busy being happy and fine,most of the rest of the world is sliding into despair,chaos and war..

Yeah, and remember, the first guy that comes along to be the savior of this self-made chaos is the antichrist.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Wow... you need a hug.

Life is what we make it. Unfortunately, there is good and bad in all things and in all people, all races, creeds, colors, religions, political leanings, cultures, societies, and even in nature...it's called life.

I can not control what another person does. I can only guide my life and what I do to other people, animals, and the world around me. There is plenty to be sad about...you've done a good job illustrating that.

If this was Hell... would we have flowers? Beautiful trees shinning gold, and orange, and red in the warm afternoon sun of fall? Would we have Ms. Gill's homemade chocolate chest pie? Would we have little kids giggling as a little puppy plays and pounces upon them?

If this was Hell... would we have the Outer Banks, the flowing empty sand dunes with tall see oats and grasses swaying in the salty breeze? Or a beautiful snow fall on a cold winter afternoon with the smell of hommemade soup simmering on a warm wood fired stove? How about the sweet, musty smell of hay blended with manure mixed with the smell of chimney smoke curling down from the house reminding me of all those wonderful mornings helping on my grand parents farm?

Circuses, the Beatles, Led Zepplin, Ray Charles, hot dogs, fried balogna sandwiches, a mother's smile and hug mending a first love lost, a good book and coffee on a rainy day, an ice cold beer and chicken grilling on a hot summer afternoon, seeing my daughter graduate with honors, walking with my 83 year lod dad and hearing him brag about his cuccumbers and tomatoes, sitting down with my wife and holding her as we just look at a camp fire... saying nothing... and hearing her breath as her hair tickles my nose....

Hell.... I believe in Heaven and Hell... and right now... you have talked yourself into Hell on Earth.

I suggest sitting down and counting the blessings in your life... get off the damn computer, stop readng the news for a while... and look at the world... the immediate world around you...the sun, the stars, the trees, the sky... take in the smells... go get something good to eat with some friends and just laugh... pop some popcorn and watch Forrest Gump, there are some good morals there... ever watch Andy Griffith Show? Twould be a good time to start.... or listen to some Ray Charles... go for a ride down some back roads and listen to the Allman Brothers.... man, just listen and enjoy life... poverty and destruction will always be with us...you have to live sometimes... and when you get back... go work in a hunger shelter or visit a rest home... then you have started turning someone's Hell into a little bit of Heaven.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Just because nothing really bad is happening to me at the moment,i will not be lulled into viewing this fallen world through rose colored glasses and convince myself that everythings a-okay,because its not,we are in deep deep trouble and are all standing on the edge of an abyss that most will refuse to see,even though its all around us...Go buy a wide screen tv instead...that'll cure the sicknesses of our society...and our souls...

How are you today my friend?

Just in case you still have the same beliefs, this is for you.

edit on 20-11-2011 by supine because: quote

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by supine

war, arson, murder, disease, old age, starvation, lying, tears, pain, suicide, stealing, cheating, blizzards, genocide, floods, mental retardation, train wrecks, strokes, drought, brain damage, homelessness, earthquakes, poverty, volcanic eruptions, rape, tidal waves, child abuse, fire, animal attacks, broken bones, bloody wounds, asteroid impacts, plane crashes, work, drug addiction, heart attacks, poisonous insects, abortion, hail, torture, denial, extortion, greed, hurricanes, car crashes, avalanches, lonliness, prison, depression, aneurysms, religious persecution, hunger, false accusations, thirst, tornadoes,crucifixions, kidnapping, sleet, landslides, slavery, death camps, witch hunts...That sad and sorry list goes on and on..

For every negative thing you have listed, there are opposite positives.

Believe what you will because I think what you propose here is your view of the world and how it relates to you.

Everyone sees these things in the world so we cannot say it is how it relates to the OP but the opposites i agree with.

Would a rose smell so good if it were not for something smelling bad?

Would we get tired of the rose smell if that was all we smelled?

Would we notice the nice smell of the rose if it were not for the bad smells?

These things are just facts of life. Ask why is childbirth so painful and most associate pain with a negative. I think that explains how things work too.

In furtherance of that:

Basically we need something to compare to as well so the bad serves a purpose.

Can there be good without bad?

Would we recognize the good without the bad?...appreciate the good without the bad? Would be difficult.
edit on 20-11-2011 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Chapter and verse please.....from a Bible....ANY bible!?!?!?!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

Have you ever thought of writing fiction? You seem to have a knack for it

That made me laugh.

But I thought Blocula has been doing this every thread, though...
edit on 11/20/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: unless he/she changes what they "believe" every few days...then that would be both fickle and impressionable.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I believe they will return in spaceships and wage a final war with the Demons disguised as humans who horde all the gold in this fallen world,orchestrate genocide and send the innocent off to war and the date just might be December 21st - 2012...

Gematria is a form of cryptology, a cipher. Gematria has been practiced for thousands of years and is sometimes where one applies a numeric number value to a letter, in order to encrypt or encode information in a hidden way.

As the man we call Jesus was hanging on the cross it is recorded that he called his father "ABBA".

TAB can mean many things according to the Christianic "living" and evolving language of English. To include:

Definition of TAB
transitive verb

1: to furnish or ornament with tabs

2: to single out : designate

3: tabulate
Source: Merriam-Webster

TAB = TABULATE....

Definition of TABULATE
transitive verb

1: to put into tabular form
2: to count, record, or list systematically
Source: Merriam-Webster

Tab = Tabulate = to count, record, or list systematically = judge.

TAB = JUDGE... now back to Gematria....

ABBATAB = GOD's Judgement (well, could mean GOD's judgement, according to English)

A = 1, B=2, B=2, A=1, T=20, A=1, B=2

ABBATAB = 12212012 ... or: 12-21-2012 .... or Dec 21st, 2012.

But, I could be wrong. Never was very good at math. Maybe genetic, math used to make my Dad cuss.

edit on 20-11-2011 by ILikeStars because: change a word.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Jesus was not crucified in hell. Hell is described in the Bible and is not the Earth, despite its being ruled by Satan in this age.
Actually reading the Bible would sort alot of your confusion out

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by supine

Anything that you can say and explain as being a good thing, i can instantly and accurately turn around and show how its actually a bad thing...

Its all perspective and people see what they want to see..

"Look at the beautiful bird"...

"From the point of view of an insect that bird is actually a winged beast swooping down to devour its living flesh"

Anything and everything is actually bad...Most refuse to see the dark side and make believe it doesnt exist...
edit on 22-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join