It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Raid Home, Shoot Dogs and Assaults Eldery...Over X-Box Game

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Edit: nvm
edit on 20-11-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
jack booted thugs....It was said that the gangsters did not want to give up the reports about this incident....I think all of the thugs involved be arrested....maybe citizens arrest...where every armed citizen within the jurisdiction suddenly appear at the police headquarters blow the door open seize the reports and arrest those weak willed cowards who did this ....take them out back ...whoop their butts..then put them on public trial and then hang them...this is a good incident to make example of...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
okay now shoot the police back!

already happened
and the dogs lived to tell

Police officer shot dead after pointing stun gun at man's dogs as he attended domestic dispute
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
how-the-war-on-terror-militarized-the-police
www.readersupportednews.org...

Over the past 10 years, law enforcement officials have begun to look and act more and more like soldiers. Here's why we should be alarmed."

t around 9:00 a.m. on May 5, 2011, officers with the Pima County, Arizona, Sheriff's Department's Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) team surrounded the home of 26-year-old José Guerena, a former US Marine and veteran of two tours of duty in Iraq, to serve a search warrant for narcotics. As the officers approached, Guerena lay sleeping in his bedroom after working the graveyard shift at a local mine. When his wife Vanessa woke him up, screaming that she had seen a man outside the window pointing a gun at her, Guerena grabbed his AR-15 rifle, instructed Vanessa to hide in the closet with their four-year-old son, and left the bedroom to investigate.

Within moments, and without Guerena firing a shot - or even switching his rifle off of "safety" - he lay dying, his body riddled with 60 bullets. A subsequent investigation revealed that the initial shot that prompted the SWAT team barrage came from a SWAT team gun, not Guerena's. Guerena, reports later revealed, had no criminal record, and no narcotics were found at his home.

Sadly, the Guerenas are not alone; in recent years we have witnessed a proliferation in incidents of excessive, military-style force by police SWAT teams, which often make national headlines due to their sheer brutality. Why has it become routine for police departments to deploy black-garbed, body-armored SWAT teams for routine domestic police work? The answer to this question requires a closer examination of post-9/11 US foreign policy and the War on Terror.

war on drugs as well is responsible.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I returned to ATS today after being hounded off about a year back, (vowing never to go back to what I believed was a shill and/or dumb bunny-infested site), only to see how many ATS' ers have miraculously changed sides;
I remember back then how the term "tin foil hat wearer" was usually applied to what myself and others said concerning our fears about a New World Order/Police State take over;
Now, what odds would any remaining doubters on here give me if I were to bet 1,000 bucks, that the next stage will be a total loss of free speech; how it won't be long before the internet becomes fully Iliuminati-controlled, and places like ATS are either outlawed or completely santized?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I will not bother with posting the Terminator video from Your Tube again but that it how I feel about this. Maybe dogs need to start carrying guns so they can shoot back.
Any one know how to modify a AK-47 so a dog can use it?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dembow

Respect goes a long way.

I think that is the key issue. If we have respect for others and it is inherently mutual, cases like this would be few and far between.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

Unfortunately, in places like Cincinnati, the police shoot them dead, even if they're unarmed. There were several cases in the late 90s where escaped mental patients were cornered by police & shot dead. Another case- the family just won a couple of million dollars in a lawsuit a year or two ago- a man was killed by police in the course of being arrested, & he wasn't even the man that the police were after! A young man named Timothy Thomas was shot & killed by police- FOR REACHING FOR HIS PANTS. He was wearing a baggy hip-hop outfit & just talking to friends at the time. Mr. Thomas was engaged to be married & about to become a father. Every one of the men killed were unarmed.

These & many other cases can be found by Googling up the Cincinnati Enquirer. The state of affairs with the police in the US is often quite barbaric, as well as very sad.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

You are so right- thanks for giving us the news. There was also that incident in Oakland, California last year where 4 policemen were shot in one night, by a paranoid schizophrenic ex-convict who decided that night to hunt down & kill them. I fear for the US. It's becoming too much like the "wild, wild West" in too many places.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

That would get the shooter imprisonment for life or even the death penalty. There is still a death penalty in most of the states in the USA, & in states like Texas they enforce it continually. Around 200-odd people are executed in that state alone every year. The death penalty is no deterrent to crime, either- there are now 2 million people incarcerated in the US.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Killing a K-9 Unit is the quivelant of killing a police officer and that's what we would be charged with. These cops should be charged with killing a civilian. We can't have one sided, manmade manipulated laws (which we do) that favor only the scum who apply them.

After all when a cop kills an actual HUMAN BEING, it's always justified and if I kill his dog, i face life. What a joke. This is why I will NEVER obey a manmade law. After all they're only mad to control, enslave and produce illegal revenue by the scum who make them.

I don't need laws to tell me right from wrong. Their RIGHT is almost always 99% wrong anyway. I have the laws of my maker written on my heart from birth.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelaisaac

Angel, could you provide a link to that PETA article? i think that's completely rediculous, being a Nintendo lover since the age of two

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

One warrant shows police were looking for any kind of legal or illegal drugs.

Legal or illegal drugs, seems like legal drugs aren't legal anymore? lol The police state is getting out of hand I shouldn't laugh... Everything is getting out of hand, what is going on in the world?? When I try to imagine what the world will be like in a few years its a complete blank slate, anything could happen, everything could happen, a single event could change everything forever... Sorry I'm drifting off topic.

These horrible incidents are happening more and more, things are getting worse and worse, this will only change when the people learn to care for and look out for others with the same emotion as if they were they're own children.

The problem is we live in a society where people just look out for themselves and as long as it wasn't them and it didn't affect their life they don't care what happens to others. Sure, they care, they'll talk about how unjust it was and how bad they feel for their neighbor and how corrupt the government is, but they will not take action or risk themselves or their possessions to actually help the neighbor, especially if it's a stranger.

Somewhere along the line through all the chaos in the world we can only hope that the mentality of the masses shifts to one where others are put first, where we always give to those in need even if it will leave us with nothing, a world where morals, ethics and love are more sacred and important to uphold than our self wants/desires and ever our lives.

We shouldn't need things like OWS and other revolutions, they are the result of leaving all our problems to the very last second and then when everything's going crazy we start making noise. What needs to happen is a lot more frequent localized community protests. When something like this happens,(cops break into house kill a dog beat up an old woman) the whole damn town should be swarming(peacefully) the police station/mayors house/city hall, etc. sticking up for their neighbor and demanding that those responsible be held accountable, fired or jailed. If people reacted in this way for every injustice there probably wouldn't be all that much corruption at all, because we jump on every little thing the corruption can't grow, unlike now where we have let it grow for decades and generations that the corruption is so ingrained into every facet of or world we're basically #%%@2#$, lol... again shouldn't laugh...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
ATS members please remember many people who have been shot with stun guns have died from it. FACT too many people die from stun guns and there is no punishment for a cop who pulls the trigger. People are bigger and heavier than animals but the stun gun is designed to drop a huge man who may be drunk and or drugged. It is common sense that if people die from stun guns then animals have a lessor chance of surviving. This does not require that much thought as it is obvious!

I value my Kai Dog over any unknown inpatient cop who cannot exercise common sense to call animal control. Of course that goes out the window if there is a gun and/or a hostage situation but hey in this case there was rumoured to be a stolen X-Box.

There was plenty of time to call in proper trained people to deal with the animals in this situation. It seems to me another case of police brutality which reinforce the arguments I have had here on ATS with LEOs that I would rather call a hippy than a police officer. I have never called a cop in my life and never have been arrested. My worse crime has been speeding..... 65 MPH in a 55!!!! But I read and what I have been taught by what I have seen and witness in the news is simple, if there is a cop head the opposite way as he is not there to help me. This is another story which reinforces that thought.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join