It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Daily show exposes the medias bias against Ron Paul (again)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
This was on the other day, it clearly shows how the republican candidates one after the other is dumped by the people in the polls. It also shows how Ron Paul still is ignored as a serious contender in some of the media who keep saying he is un-electable.

Jon Stewart from the Daily Show exposes Main Stream Media. He shows how all other candidates (Newt Gingrich, Michelle Bachman, Mitt Romey, Rick Perry & Herman Cain) all have come and gone. None are worthy of the Presidency and it is shown how the Mainstream Media tries to manipulate them to the top of the polls. Don't be manipulated by the media. Its time to wake up and vote for Ron Paul in the Republican Primary.

edit on 19-11-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Looks like if the msm does not want RP to win they should push him down peoples throats like they did the other candidates.

He's going to win.
edit on 19-11-2011 by jonco6 because: +

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I just realized something:

He mentioned 45th president. And that got me thinking...

4 + 5 =

Secret Service...
Tons of media coverage...
Good at speaking, but has no influence on anything other than creating catchphrases...
His supporters don't understand his positions, nor know what they are...
Has no idea what he's actually talking about majority of the time...
Can make light of any situation...
Very convincing attitude...

Is this... A really bad sign I'm seeing here... I don't like the way it's all adding up (so to speak)...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Its seems a bit odd that we need a comedian to tell us the news because the actual media cant do their job anymore.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jonco6

Yup, now that they cant ignore him, next step is to to make him look bad. They most likely will do so by attacking hes foreign polecy and not giving him enough time to respond....next step fearmongering.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Last week, on Fox news, Greta Van Susteren actually said that Ron Paul has not been getting the media attention that he may very well deserve. Sorry no YouTube links, so I'm your source on that, but let me tell you she was talking to Sarah Palin and asking her what type of qualities she would be endorsing for 2012, and Sarah basically outlined Ron Paul's to the T without actually mentioning his name. To be honest I was very excited over this as Fox News is usually utter BS in my book. Especially that show The Five, they ought to rename that show's title The Five Idiots.

This random tidbit of information was brought to you by Ron Paul 2012

reply to post by Mimir

Yes that's the bit that I saw, thanks a lot for finding/posting it! Like I said, I was quite surprised to see her say it and was very glad that Palin was not as ignorant as Trump was later on in the show where he referred to Ron Paul as "one of those guys who continuously "poll in at 1%". As a slight off topic comment, Palin > Bachmann by a longshot.
edit on 21-11-2011 by Sek82 because: Response to Mimir

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

You talk about this one i guess

"Palin says that Ron should keep educating the americans" (pretty sure Palin could use that)

Following videoclip from ABC-news also mention Pauls polls in Ohio and New Hampshire.

Its also the subject on reality check, where they look at Pauls polecies.

And it is also discussed on Freedomwatch with Judge Na Politano.

edit on 21-11-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
What does MSM accomplish by excluding coverage of Ron Paul?
Exactly what they want to accomplish: creating hype for Ron Paul.

The more they leave him out, the more exposure he receives.
You guys are being played by the game-masters.

Isn't it obvious that they want Ron to win the Republican PC
every time they "uncover" a new Candidate Scandal.

Look now, Mitt Romney and Ron Paul are the only "potential presidential" Republicans who have not been marred by any type of scandal.

Romney Paul 2012 anyone? Paul Romney 2012 anyone? Either way...

Stop being stupid.
You want a real system changer - keep wishing.
2012 is not the change your looking for.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriciusCaesar

Yeah...exactly like they created hype for him in 2007/2008 by giving him only 2% of the media coverage and rolled him right into the nomination...

Come on, pay attention now. Paul's even had his "scandals" or attempts at them by fairly significant coverage of his "racist" newsletters (generally taken out of context as analyzed by Justin Raimondo and likely ghostwritten by Lew Rockwell as a political ploy anyway) and his proposed desire for Iran to get nukes and kill us all.

There's simply not really much else you can throw at the guy that has a chance to stick. He's been married faithfully for over 50 years, served his country in the military, and is a country doctor.

So, to sum up my understanding of your post - Ron Paul is somehow secretly working against us - best sleeper EVAR - and we should just sit on our hands and disregard a valid option to put someone who by all measures seems generally concerned about the state of our nation, warned us about the problems of our idiotic policies before they became apparent, and has presented clear solutions to attempt to address the aftermath and stop killing civilians around the world?

edit on 11/21/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriciusCaesar
What does MSM accomplish by excluding coverage of Ron Paul?
Exactly what they want to accomplish: creating hype for Ron Paul.

The more they leave him out, the more exposure he receives.
You guys are being played by the game-masters.

Isn't it obvious that they want Ron to win the Republican PC
every time they "uncover" a new Candidate Scandal.

Look now, Mitt Romney and Ron Paul are the only "potential presidential" Republicans who have not been marred by any type of scandal.

Romney Paul 2012 anyone? Paul Romney 2012 anyone? Either way...

Stop being stupid.
You want a real system changer - keep wishing.
2012 is not the change your looking for.

Maybe, but he's the only candidate talking about the real issues so you might as well just take a chance and vote for him. Perhaps he is a puppet. Perhaps tptb made him vote constitutionally for all those years just so you would vote for him now, but that seems like a lot of effort when they could easily get obama or another puppet elected. Besides all the other candidates are obviously puppets so why not just vote for the only one that may not be? The MSM is trying to hype him up by not hyping him up? Maybe you're just paranoid.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Right now, the GOP looks incredibly stupid, in not recognizing Paul is their best option going against Obama. I mean, even if they're scared of Ron and his policies, what kind of a solution was it to prop Cain up instead? Recipe for failure.

top topics

join