It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi Son Saif Arrested In Southern Libya

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Your right but i doubt they will kill him after all they do want to know who was behind the killings of those protesters I dobut Gaddafi Saif had any orders, i doubt they will give him the same fate as his father they might give exile though.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

They are going to fake his death like his father. Let me guess the no body trick ala"they throw his double's body into the ocean everyone is fooled".

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

They are going to fake his death like his father. Let me guess the no body trick ala"they throw his double's body into the ocean everyone is fooled".

There were so many videos, photographs, and everything else showing Gaddafi dead that to say that his death was faked is laughable. I mean I understand the ridiculous conspiracy theorists that need to say everybody who is famous is not really dead, but come on! Ignoring boatloads of evidence in favor of your theory du jour makes one a tool.

As for Saif. Well there's plenty of video on him and being captured. Senussi might be another rebel load of BS, but Saif seems to have definitely been captured.

<< 1   >>

join