It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US man fired for refusing to wear '666'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Quote me a single entry to the bible where it says directly that "666" is the mark of the beast.....

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifersjester

Seeing how Mr Rothschild owns every dollar in your pocket what does that make you? And if you think that statement is bunk read up on it.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcord
reply to post by Hawking

Anyone who understands witchcraft and satanism understands that it makes perfect sense and that includes top scientists and leaders of our time and all down through history. Mr Braun was a believer as was his contemporary at JPL. Anyone with any sense at all knows that pyramids and eyes do not permiate every culture on earth for no damn reason. Your position is called blind stupidity.

You do not have to look very hard to find an illuminati on Mr Cain's team.
edit on 19-11-2011 by jcord because: (no reason given)

What a wonderfully disjointed post, I so look forward to more of your "wisdom".

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

There is the mark, the name and the number. So you are wrong from the start. No surprise there. New age fail.

link   

reply to post by Lucifersjester

Seeing how Mr Rothschild owns every dollar in your pocket what does that make you? And if you think that statement is bunk read up on it.

That has to do with the OP...how?

link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
Quote me a single entry to the bible where it says directly that "666" is the mark of the beast.....

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (666)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

There is the mark, the name and the number. So you are wrong from the start. No surprise there. New age fail.

Great fail on linking any evidence whatsoever.....

link   

Originally posted by Hawking
Well at some point that logic center in your brain's gotta step in and say "Well I've seen this coming for about 350 days now...

And yet could not take a single day of holiday?
He's seen this coming for so long, was willing to sacrifice all, yet had no plan?
Personally, I'd just call in sick.

But really, I dont even believe the story. We've only heard a second hand report of his side of the story and realistically if he was any kind of decent worker, this would be no reason at all for the company to sack him. Over the course of my life I've seen enough of these stories to know for sure that there was something else going on as well that caused him to be fired.
You see the same in relationship breakups. "She divorced me because I burnt the toast", or whatever.

link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I don't work for just on you. So don't think you can lead the argumemt. That only works with whatever people you have been taking advantage of up to now.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord

Yes, I really hope people do know what I am about. I have nothing to hide, and have tried to hide nothing.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
reply to post by jcord

Yes, I really hope people do know what I am about. I have nothing to hide, and have tried to hide nothing.

No you just make false accusations and stalk people with Christian views.

I think you are really a mod who hates Christians.

BTW. Thanks for adding me to RFs. It did touch my heart.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I'm not religious, but I wouldn't want to wear the number 666 on my body to display, I'd feel like a JO. But there are plenty of other things I put up with...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join