It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was The Sun And Someday I Will Return To Her Nuclear Womb

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by akushla99
Coming from a purely grammatical appraisal of a title...'I was the sun'...

...the past tense, on this example suggests a feeling of separation from source...

This would explain the interesting but depressing timbre of your threads...

Other than that...nice post.

Akushla
Hi...I was the sun,meaning every atom in my body came out of the sun and some day every atom that is my body now will return into the sun and nothing will stop that from happening...

I know what you meant...thanx

...but, equal to or greater than the sum of its parts?
On paper...you still are the sun...

Akushla
imagine a time in the past, billions of years ago, when there were no humans and no earth either...where then was the earth and people?...literally in the sun and a part of it...but we are not suns now,just pieces of the sun,pieces that were once within the sun...i was the sun and so were you.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The sun is the mother to all living things on earth and even the earth, was the sun...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Technically...on paper...we still are the sun...
Since we are made from the very same atoms as the sun...
...billions of little 'creations', are going on your head...reflecting the 'creation' of new worlds...
...and some of them materialise...

Akushla

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hi biocula

Beautiful post!

Yes, for sure I agree that we were born of stars. I understand that if we’re going to get technical that stars were likely created by coalescing space debris, but I think that is in itself is quite awesome.

And I have often thought that there is something enormously humbling and awe-inspiring to think that we at one time burned so fiercely. I imagine that there must have been so much energy --- to have the power of millions of nuclear explosions erupting every second --- I'm sure would have been spectacular.

I know this is a little off-topic but your post reminded me of a movie I watched a few years ago called Sunshine. If you haven’t seen it yet, I would definitely recommend to you.

It’s a Sci-fi thriller but it’s so very atmospheric. Imho, it’s a big cut above most of the generic bs that usually dominates the theatres.

There is a little something near the end of the movie, that doesn’t necessarily add anything, but others might disagree and the actual ending is very surreal and beautiful. Plus the soundtrack is wicked!

This is the trailer for the movie on youtube:
www.youtube.com...

And If you are into torrents, you can download it here at:
www.monova.org...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
We are stardust, we are golden,
We are billion year old carbon

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OwenandNoelle

Hi...I have seen that underrated movie and i loved the color and light.It was made really well.Thanx for bringing it up...

The most important aspect of this thread is how the sun "will" reclaim the earth and mercury and venus as well,when it expands into a red giant and then the 3rd planet from the sun will be saturn!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

The lyrics to that song are awesome

edit on 19-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
ummm... if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join