It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LogiosHermes27 here is a material used in your Triangle cargo lifter you're so interested in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
LogiosHermes27 here is a material used in your Triangle cargo lifter you're so interested in:

World's Lightest Solid Takes Inspiration From Eiffel Tower news.yahoo.com...

And I see they chose to release the information through some Schaedler guy.

He may have reinvented the wheel, but who knows. MIT developed this some 20 years ago.

Anyway, enjoy. The Triangle lifter that later became a surveyor I am sure will be revealed soon. I'm seeing more and more parts of it slowly coming to light.

Unc
edit on 18-11-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: typo

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
PS

Oh yeah, and you might want to read the book "International Logistics" by Douglas Long.

I would like to say when the folks behind "The Kublai Khan-worthy plan" got wind of "the Triangle" cargo lifter they abandon their plan.

LM I think should do the same.

edit on 18-11-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: I took out the reply line to my OP

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Wouldn't a private message
have accomplished the same thing more effectively?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

It's about something that maybe interesting to others.

PMs even emails discussions result in only art project baby talk ridiculousness.

This is not an art project. It's I think an important thing to have a serious discussion on and its related technologies.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
LogiosHermes27 here is a material used in your Triangle cargo lifter you're so interested in:

World's Lightest Solid Takes Inspiration From Eiffel Tower news.yahoo.com...

And I see they chose to release the information through some Schaedler guy.

He may have reinvented the wheel, but who knows. MIT developed this some 20 years ago.

Anyway, enjoy. The Triangle lifter that later became a surveyor I am sure will be revealed soon. I'm seeing more and more parts of it slowly coming to light.

Unc
edit on 18-11-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: typo

now you understande what ive been saying all along,now watch how the matrix flips as far as technology.

The triangle space ship is 1 football and a half in length ,i coudnt even imgine what materiel the aliens use,i cant wait until they build something that goes with it.

new topics

top topics

join