It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions of a Cancer Industry Insider

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

So you're saying the insurance companies are purposely helping the big pharm companies in a conspiracy that makes people sick for long term even though that cuts into the insurance companies profits? Oh yeah that total makes more sense then they haven't found a cure for cancer.
edit on 11/21/2011 by Mcupobob because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Cancer is the scourge of our time.I have trouble believing that millions of dollars and years of research has produced nothing.This disease should be #1 on the A.M.A hitlist.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

Shouldn't heart disease (the No. 1 killer) be No. 1?

It can hardly be said that research has produced nothing.

A total of 1,596,670 new cancer cases and 571,950 deaths from cancer are projected to occur in the U.S. in 2011. Between 1990 and 2007, the most recent year for which data is available, overall death rates decreased by about 22% in men and 14% in women. This translates to about 898,000 deaths from cancer that were avoided. The American Cancer Society credits improvements in cancer prevention, early detection, and treatment.

www.cancer.org...

edit on 11/21/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I do believe there is a conspiracy for a cure for this disease as well as all the rest, it's about control, plain and simple; it's a mulch-trillion $$$$ industry & multi-trillion jobs would be lost and the world economy would instantly collapse.. flat on it's face.

Here's a lead, anyone with 100,000$.00 in the bank OR a health insurance policy that will cover a life threatening disease 8/10 of these people or their family members will have some sort of disease..

it's absurd I know! well, life is a delicate balance and someone needs to control it ..

but what do i know, I'm not a scientist or a doctor....
edit on 21-11-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
reply to post by BO XIAN

So you're not going to provide any citations for your fantastic claims?

The well informed, alert, aware, fair-minded have observed plenty to make citations redundant.

In the bulk of my experiences on the net, those DEMANDING citations are rarely to never impressed by them toward accepting the truth REGARDLESS of how long a list of citations are provided.

None are so blind as those who WILL NOT see.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

None of this is relevant to the specific assertions made.

Wellllllllllll, I suppose some would fail to make the logical connection . . . regardless of how brazenly obvious.

However, many others can readily see that a determination of a satanic, ruthless, tyrannical, blood-thirsty globalist elite determined to force the world's population down to 200 million (latest target) . . . would highly likely enjoy neutering cancer cures for many decades while siphoning off great sums of money in the process.

However, please feel free to consider that foolish conjecture, if it helps you sleep better at night.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

In large enough doses it killed the animal, but it also increased the cancer.

Here is what I would do, surgery if possible. No radiation or chemo.

Raw slaw, cabbage and beets, daily, in fairly large quantities. Along with organic fruits and vegetables, coconut oil, olive oil, etc.

P'audarco tea, every 2 hours.

Continue 1500 mcg's of iodine. Up my 3-4 1000 iu's of D to much higher dose, up my 3 grams of C powder to much higher dose.

Liver, vit A, E, cod liver oil, organic natural certified whole milk, un pasterized.

In other words what the FDA hates, nutrients prevent and cure. They belive only toxic drugs do and food doesnt. THEY'RE DEMONS!!!

Food and nutrients, are the very things that cure and prevent. Drugs useful to some degree, but used with discretion.

Apricot pits/apple seeds, and things we won't discuss on line.
edit on 22-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

No, I did'nt say that at all. I said the insurance companies are run by the banks. Follow the paper trail and you'll find almost all the insurance companies end up with Goldman and Sachs. Big pharma is run by the banks. Who controls the banks?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

They won't find a cancer vaccine because it's all about depopulation. Got it?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

All you're doing is asking me to look up paper trails that apparently only exist on conspiracy websites. Look, I'll say this again. They cure for cancer would be highly profitable. For both insurance and big pharm companies. If we were to believe they were all connected and run by the banks or whatever. Then wouldn't they be making with a magic pill(or mystical herb or whatever) that cures cancer then say chemo therapy? The insurance companies wouldn't have to pay so much when people did get cancer. Big pharm would get a cheaper and easier to mass produce drug to sell to people who get cancer.

This whole conspiracy to make money off of people with cancer just reeks of not working in anyones best interest. Patient's or big pharmaceuticals companies. The problem I have with corporate conspiracy(well most of them, some true out to be true) is that it relies on the belief that those apparently greedy Sob that apparently rob the sick and rape the world have never turned against each other for their own greedy self-interest.

If if the Insurance companies were in someones pocket whats to stop the insurance companies form turning on them and making it out like the hero?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

No, I already did a paper trail of some large insurance companies......they ended at Goldman and Sachs. You'll be shocked how these world charity organisations work too.....where they end up and who controls them.
edit on 22-11-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Thanks, for this thread, I remember researching for cancer cures when my father was diagnosed with cancer 15 years ago, I came with a site about this Essiac Tea, thought it was excellent as I love natural remedies and used them myself.

But my father went with conventional treatment and "cancer went into remission after treatment", well 15 years later cancer is back.

This time due to his age cancer can not be treated, but in his case like his father before him is slow growing.

I am sure to send this remedy for him to try.

I found a site that sells the herbal compound.

edit on 22-11-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I been doing research because of my father's cancer that now is none treatable, and found this information on alternative.

IP-6 inositol

Cancer Inhibition by Inositol Hexaphosphate (IP6) and Inositol: From Laboratory to Clinic1,2

jn.nutrition.org...

Pure Brown Seaweed (Laminaria Japonica)

www.amlaberry.co.uk...

When you research you can find all kind of alternative herbs that you would never even dream that they can help fight cancer.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Everyone realizes that these alternative herbs, vitamins, etc. are offered by companies that are also in business to make profits, right? Not to mention their claims are not regulated by the FDA, which means they can make up whatever unsubstantiated nonsense they want, regardless of whether it is true. That, my friends, is a recipe for disaster.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join