It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go to www.illuminati.org and press ctrl + a

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
OWS give up and goes home to make room for the "999 Cain is the man", protesters take up were the 99 left off "who's street our street, who's street, the 1%"

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KoolerKing

lol, interesting that a organization like the Illuminati, registered their site via EasyDNS, rofl ......
I call this HOAX!!!!!!

ILLUMINATI.ORG NAME SERVERS
Name Server IP Location
ns1.easydns.com 64.68.192.10
Toronto, ON, CA
ns2.easydns.com 72.52.2.1
Hollywood, FL, US
ns3.easydns.org 64.68.192.10
Toronto, ON, CA
ns6.easydns.net 72.52.2.1
Hollywood, FL, US
remote1.easydns.com 64.68.192.10
Toronto, ON, CA
remote2.easydns.com 72.52.2.1
Hollywood, FL, US
ping illuminati.org
ILLUMINATI.ORG SOA RECORD
Name Server ns0.easydns.com
Email Email Masking [email protected]
Serial Number 1310318228
Refresh 6 hours
Retry 2 hours
Expiry 14 days
Minimum 1 hour
ILLUMINATI.ORG DNS RECORDS
Record Type TTL Priority Content
illuminati.org A 1 hour 70.42.141.93 (Santa Clara, CA, US)
illuminati.org MX 1 hour 30 jnet.jolokianetworks.com
illuminati.org NS 1 hour ns6.easydns.net
illuminati.org NS 1 hour ns2.easydns.com
illuminati.org NS 1 hour ns1.easydns.com
illuminati.org NS 1 hour remote2.easydns.com
illuminati.org NS 1 hour remote1.easydns.com
illuminati.org NS 1 hour ns3.easydns.org
illuminati.org SOA 1 hour ns0.easydns.com. admin.easydns.com. 1310318228 21600 7200 1209600 3600
illuminati.org TXT 1 hour v=spf1 IP4:70.42.141.0/24 ~all
mail.illuminati.org A 1 hour 70.42.141.46 (Santa Clara, CA, US)
www.illuminati.org A 1 hour 70.42.141.93 (Santa Clara, CA, US)

for the magnificent amount of US$15.00 a year!!!!
I would have thought that the Illuminati wouldn't use such low things, I thought they OWNED the internet....

www.who.is...
web.easydns.com...
edit on 18/11/2011 by Hellhound604 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/11/2011 by Hellhound604 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
What on earth made you ctl+a on the page? I looked on the source and I saw Christiansburg, VA. That's around where I live, I wondered if it picks up the area you're in? Or is that where the website IP address is?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mannie159
reply to post by DeVIAS

How did you know to go to this page and then press ctrl + a?
edit on 18-11-2011 by Mannie159 because: typo

CTRL + A is just a shortcut do view highlight all the text on the page.

The guy or gal was likely just a bit curious and thought to click the page and drag it until text showed up.

The easiest way to tell someone how to show this text effectively is to tell them the CTRL + A command.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
When I view the page source it shows this

I left the IP address off

Continent:NA

CountryCode:US

ISP_Location:Louisville

ISP_Regional_Identifier:Kentucky

ISP_LONG_LAT:38.2085,-85.6918

weird lol

that is YOUR IP address, m8, lol

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I don;t think any post has displayed so much ignorance of basic computer use.

first
Ctr + a is jjust a short cut, He could have just as well said select all.

2nd.
The ip listed in the source is YOUR IP ADDRESS.

3rd.
The location givin in the source code is WHERE YOUR ISP IS LOCATED.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by spiderbadarse

Maybe it is not so basic if so many people are so ignorant to it...just saying...

Either way...I am sure many will appreciate your insight and instruction!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiderbadarse

first
Ctr + a is jjust a short cut, He could have just as well said select all.

2nd.
The ip listed in the source is YOUR IP ADDRESS.

3rd.
The location givin in the source code is WHERE YOUR ISP IS LOCATED.

Thank you for telling people this, I laughed so hard at some peoples idea of what those numbers were.

Why do so many people put out false knowledge out there and sell it as fact? Seriously, its ok to say you don't know and ask for clarification. No need to be acting like a scholar on a subject you are not.

The countdown is a joke to me, however, information gathered here indicates that when found its not to be taken seriously, perhaps thats the goal. Misdirection. Making yourself inconspicuous in plain site is the best way to remain hidden.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
put in

www.itanimulli.org...

or www.itanimulli.com... (illuminati backwards)

and watch what it takes you too.

Now isn't that new website interesting?!

edit on 18-11-2011 by Quickfix because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

Maybe it is not so basic if so many people are so ignorant to it...just saying...

Its as basic as Computer 101, it's covered in Section Simple regarding "keyboard shortcuts".

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
LOL!! Ignorant at computer use. Ctl+A are the select quick keys. I just wondered why he did it as the background was black and nothing on the page.

So I take it that this site is either just not functional or left unfinished as of yet.

Why do some people on here ALWAYS knock someone's intelligence or cut through like a knife on here? Thats a shame on you :p

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan

Its as basic as Computer 101, it's covered in Section Simple regarding "keyboard shortcuts".

If you were to average the age of a member on ATS...you might be surprised to find a large number of ATS members were born and raised in a generation that was not computer dependent.

A lot of people went through high school and college before the computer was even available in the home...that could account for some of the "not so basic" to many members.

That was the point I was trying to make.

On subject...this clock counting down is pathetic and obviously has little or no meaning other than to do exactly what it is doing here...stir up some conspiracy...in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DeVIAS

well, by my calander that is December 7th, and besides the day of infamy, Glenn beck said he has a major announcment dec 8th

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan

If you were to average the age of a member on ATS...you might be surprised to find a large number of ATS members were born and raised in a generation that was not computer dependent.

A lot of people went through high school and college before the computer was even available in the home...that could account for some of the "not so basic" to many members.

That was the point I was trying to make.

On subject...this clock counting down is pathetic and obviously has little or no meaning other than to do exactly what it is doing here...stir up some conspiracy...in my opinion.

Hey dude, speak for yourself.... I grew up without computers, heck the first time I could lay my hands on a computer, was at university, when I was 20 (1980), and that was a terminal connected to an IBM370, and I almost had an orgasm right there and then......, and yet I consider myself to be quite computer-literate, rofl ......

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Simple. As I posted on the thread about illuminati.org, I purchased the name killuminati.me and I used to own killuminati.org If I wanted to, I could have my new domain redirect to cia.gov as a page frame, and it only cost me $7.50 for a year. Easy stuff really.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
put in

www.itanimulli.org...

or www.itanimulli.com... (illuminati backwards)

and watch what it takes you too.

Now isn't that new website interesting?!

edit on 18-11-2011 by Quickfix because: (no reason given)

ok this one is good. Why would illuminati spelled backwords, on a .com domain redirect to the NSA?????

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This is just another attention-getting scam of some kind...

I've noticed in the past year or so the "mystery website" has gotten very popular. There have been a few threads on several of these at ATS with massive page counts, showing how popular it can be.

Example of strategy:

1) Purchase intreaguing-sounding domain name,
2) Make the home-page totally incomprehensible and a little creepy...some photoshopped old photos from the 1800s, a weird stick-drawing, some half-understandable message...or maybe just a blank page.
3) Include a timer counting down, or else a reference to a future date like "It all goes down on MM/DD/YY" etc.
4) Wait for people work themselves up into a froth over the "mystery." The closer to the magic date, the more attention!
5) When the magic date arrives....nothing happens. Or you have some lame deus-ex-machina stuff like "it was all a dream." Grumbling, disappointed internet surfers stomp off in a huff.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellhound604

Hey dude, speak for yourself.... I grew up without computers, heck the first time I could lay my hands on a computer, was at university, when I was 20 (1980), and that was a terminal connected to an IBM370, and I almost had an orgasm right there and then......, and yet I consider myself to be quite computer-literate, rofl ......

I was speaking in general...and if you went to a university then I would expect something a bit more academic than "Hey dude".

And for the record...I graduated from the University of Nevada Reno before a single computer was introduced into the University...and I too consider myself quite computer literate...I also consider myself enough of a gentleman not to put others down because they are unaware of some computer functions...even the simple ones.

Either way sir...I was not speaking for you and you should not take any offense as none was meant!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
They really should teach this stuff in high school. I could teach a class of kids how to buy a domain name and set up a redirect, all in about 5 minutes if I had a projector to walk people through it. Domains only cost about $10, namecheap is the best btw.

I am kinda glad they don't teach it though because I am in the internet marketing industry, and if more people were educated in the back end of how websites work I would have a lot more competition

edit on 18-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This is a link to the original illuminati.org domain waaaay back in 1996:

Sorry, link didn't work... trying to fix.
edit on 18-11-2011 by revswirl because: fixing link

Linking to this is horrible.. sorry.. here's what you do:

1)www.archive.org... Go here
2)type illuminati.org... into the search engine for the Waybackmachine.
3)Enjoy.
edit on 18-11-2011 by revswirl because: links wouldn't work... geez

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join