It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best sites for researching the Moon Hoax can anyone recommend more?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Just looking for sites that support the moon hoax conspiracy.

I already have hundreds that support the Apollo moon landings so that is dealt with

A few years ago there were loads of hoax sites, but all seem to have been demoted in the organic search listings.

These are the ones so far

aulis.com...

moonfaker.com...

www.apfn.org...

nasascam.bravehost.com...

Any out there with recent updates?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This video has always gotten to me. It may have been posted here before and i have never seen a breakdown discussing its flaws or inconsistencies. View with a grain of salt or 30.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
They've been demoted as people have begun to understand that the "moon hoax" is a bunch of hogwash.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

I have a really good site to investigate some stuff regarding all kinds of conspiracies.....You ready??

WWW.ATS.COM (www.abovetopsecrect.com)

I hear they are pretty good......Just saying
edit on 11/18/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
They've been demoted as people have begun to understand that the "moon hoax" is a bunch of hogwash.

Agreed. The Apollo missions were incredibly well-documented and were witnessed by the entire world. Hoaxing them would have been much more technologically and logistically challenging then the missions themselves.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I remember a few months back someone replying to one of these types of threads.
He was the son of a engineer or other NASA employee who grew up during the time of the moon landings.
He made a great point.
Why did NASA go through the hassle of employing hundreds of people to send men to the moon?

If it was in fact a HOAX couldn't they have done this without employing hundreds of support personnel?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Have always been sure that we went to the moon but, there's always been something that's bothered me about the whole thing. The official 'press conference' held after Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins were released from quarantine. Is there anyone here that has the ability to upload this? It's very troubling. Their behavior is bizarre, and since seeing it I'm convinced they saw more than they've told. Can anybody help with this request?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

Originally posted by jtap66

Agreed. The Apollo missions were incredibly well-documented and were witnessed by the entire world. Hoaxing them would have been much more technologically and logistically challenging then the missions themselves.

Disagree... One of the greatest hoaxes in history. Sorry, just my personal humble opinion.
I've seen more proof we didn't go than we did go.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Heres one I enjoyed, it's been around a while

moon conspiracy

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
A local user here on ATS called Zorgon has a good site www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I have a really good site to investigate some stuff regarding all kinds of conspiracies.....You ready??

I agree, ATS is the best conspiracy site on the web. Mockrock's problem is that every lame "Moon Hoax" post gets shot down in flames by the resident "debunkers." Just saying.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I agree, ATS is the best conspiracy site on the web. Mockrock's problem is that every lame "Moon Hoax" post gets shot down in flames by the resident "debunkers." Just saying.

Thanks for the info amigos.. shot down.. Let them be the judge

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

lunatruth.com

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Thanks for the info amigos.. shot down.. Let them be the judge

You have a very sick sense of humor.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Excellent work OP. I haven't seen any of these sites before.

I especially like the copy and pasted earth.

aulis.com...

mw

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mw
*SNIP*

WARNING !!!

I don't trust that download, its a 500 MB executable that is zip compressed, and not a video as one would expect. I havent tried to start it and I dont think anyone should either. Also, the download site is littered with popup ads and multiple download buttons that all except one of them lead to the downloadable zip, which is a executable. Its weird.
edit on 31-1-2012 by Acharya because: (no reason given)

edit on January 31st 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join