It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can you believe there is no New World Order ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I believe that there is no NWO, because I haven't seen evidence for it, and the idea that people hundreds of years ago even thought to consider that their following generations would "control the world" is nonsensical. Do you think about the imaginary people several hundred years from now and want to do anything for them? No, it's nonsense.

What people are confused about is corporate power.

What many see as some form of NWO is simply the evolution of corporate dominance and nothing more. A corporation has one goal, to make profit at any cost. That greed has no moral compass and no soul, it's a machine that eats everything in its path, controlled by too many Humans to reflect any form or social responsibility or moral obligation.

The FEMA camps everyone fears are the result of contracts with corporations. The air port scanners are the result of corporations. The wire tapping is a service sold by corporations. The... do you see where this is going?

Your elected have deals with wealthy people operating those corporations, and it is in their benefit to send the business to their corporation of choice. How many of your politicians have investments with these corporations? How many of your elected go on to have very profitable positions at those corporations? How many Goldman Sachs people are now in government and the other way around?

There is no such thing as the NWO, there is such a thing as unrestrained greed and legalized corruption led by your elected and the heads of those corporations. That is what we are seeing and that is the enemy.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by flexy123

What do you make of colleges education spewing marxist propaganda on the young? Why do you think so many marxist opinions were expressed in OWS?

Having followed OWS from the beginning, I have to wonder what the hell you're talking about.

I have seen a great mix if people with a thousand different beliefs all agreeing that the corruption of corporation and government has to end.

I don't know what kind of propaganda you've been watching, but all I can suggest is that you switch it off and seek the information for yourself. Maybe you should go and ask the people at your nearest occupation and actually listen to what their grievances are?

Political labels are for ignoramuses. There are an infinite combination of political opinions combining everything from all the very simplistic labels a lot of people throw around. Life is not black and white and a person can form their own political views without having to subscribe to something predictable.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
Brilliant video, i now see why he got his head blown off.

what a guy, he didnt care what these 'Illuminati' people thought, he freely told the world about them, what a ##SNIPPED## guy AND he was supposedly banging Marilyn Monroe. Legend.
edit on Fri Nov 18 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

Do you mean this it the first time you see this historical and impressive speech or that you watched it before but never really understood the words?

Anyways...welcome to the NWO.....

These masons were busy with that invisible brick wall long before JFK was born. There were other US presidents warning for the same problem....but many didn't want to hear it.....and still don't.......I am happy that you do.

edit on 16/12/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I think you have to research the history of Marxism to understand what Marxism is. Political labels exist to label what is there, so I don't see what is ignorant of calling a duck a duck. I can't see how after learning that you can deny universities teach it to students. Only the technical fields or economics is free from such influences.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SirRothschildt

You made a very intersting post. Sounding all informed beyond most. Can you conjur up anything so I don't just have to take you at your worrd. Just so I at least know you aren't just another paranoid scitz that forgot to med ?

Tell me something about you Sir if you choose. I noticed the screen name.

Everyone
In fact every contribution to this thread seems highly informed and logical making points that aren't easily argued.
So a tip o the hat to the membership.
edit on 16-12-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join