It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can you believe there is no New World Order ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I find this amazing that there are members here who claim there is no NWO. So I bring a proof that has been
posted here on ATS many times before. But in a some what different light. With this proof I ask a question. If there is no NWO, then what the hell is this speech of truth all about ? Obviously we have no presidents today who would tell us the truth the way this great man did. What could be the alert, to the american people John Kennedy was talking about ? He even says secret societies. Why does it seem to make perfect sense that this one of kind president expected to be assassinated after this speech as so much evidence shows ? Evidence that precludes that disgusting display of power in Dallas. They blew his brains out on national T.V. in front of God and everybody.

I hope you will enjoy this video. It will take maybe twelve minutes of your time. I believe it should be drilled into
every american citizens head anyway. I'm hoping some of our newer/younger members aren't that aquainted with
it. To them I want to say, this was a president worth voting for. As far as I'm concerned today there are none.

Also, if there is no NWO ? Why does it have a heading here on ATS?
edit on 18-11-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The Apostle Paul called it the mystery of iniquity. Oddly enough, I'm not sure that we are done with JFK just yet.
edit on 18-11-2011 by jcord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcord
The Apostle Paul called it the mystery of iniquity.

Is that what he was refering too ? I know Jesus had this in mind when he said for us to turn the other cheek.
He was looking after us. Interesting.

I'm not sure that we are done with JFK just yet.

Please elaborate if you would.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

excellent speech...

dissenters say he was referring to the USSR..

but clearly, in context here, he is referring to the USA..

and what its principles of Freedom should be aspiring to...

along with blunt speak calling out shadowy powers He knows

to be all too real..

It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States.
On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am.
George Washington

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The king of the NWO is the beast. Some call him the antichrist. He is to make a supernatural entrance to the world stage. These folks are not human and you cannot fight them and win. They have been promised their day and they will have it. They are a judgement upon the earth. It could be another 1000 years or it could begin next month, but they will have their day.

Do you live in the states? Noticed any new cell towers going up? What about pico cells?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yes, a good speech that should be remembered often. However, did JFK ever elaborate on this, Randy?

Has there been any papers/speculation on this speech that shed light (almost said "illuminate" heheh) on any specifics.

It sounds as if JFK had to muster enough bravado to even mention it, let alone specifically naming this "secret" threat.

Is it Freemasonry? Beyond Freemasonry?

I think that the SAIC (Supernatural Agent in Charge) has muddied the waters and befuddled the masses with his real plans. It's easy to stand back and see it in play...but rather impenetrable as to the whole.

Gonna have to be light on our feet, eh? DOH! I said "light" again.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Brilliant video, i now see why he got his head blown off.

what a guy, he didnt care what these 'Illuminati' people thought, he freely told the world about them, what a ##SNIPPED## guy AND he was supposedly banging Marilyn Monroe. Legend.
edit on Fri Nov 18 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The will be an NWO, but global politics and military strategies will determine who will carry it out. Then it will be up to the people to decided how it will be carried out. If people stay silent and do nothing, then the powers behind the NWO are given free rule to do what they please. We need a new system and the NWO could possibly be that system, but it will be determined by the collective conscious of the people that it will rule.

What is acceptable to you?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
The will be an NWO, but global politics and military strategies will determine who will carry it out. Then it will be up to the people to decided how it will be carried out. If people stay silent and do nothing, then the powers behind the NWO are given free rule to do what they please. We need a new system and the NWO could possibly be that system, but it will be determined by the collective conscious of the people that it will rule.

By the time the NWO is implemented, our privacy and freedom of speech will be stripped down to the very basics, with no protesting, fk all...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

Originally posted by satron

By the time the NWO is implemented, our privacy and freedom of speech will be stripped down to the very basics, with no protesting, fk all...

Well then, communicate your problem with that to them. Your not going to be heard here.
edit on 18-11-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This is great thread about pro and anti NWO exist
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hi randyvs,

From counter 7:47 in the video Alex Jones got George Gergen to admit to disrepecting him (Alex Jones) for filming and reporting on the "Cremation of Care Ceremony/Ritual".

I'm unfamiliar with who George Gergen is and what the "Cremation of Care Ceremony/Ritual" is. Is this something related to the Bilderberg Group?

I'm off to do some stuff, but I will approach the almighty Google later and make some inquiries of the Great Oz.

Love the Kennedy speech, btw. Worth listening to, in my honest opinion.

Thanks for sharing randyvs. My opinion about the NWO? I think they are old. Which is not to say I don't think it exists.
edit on 18-11-2011 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

As for me I suppose I could survive better in anarchy.. Although that couldn't be the case for all of us so what do you do ? Take back the riens how ever ?
At what ever the cost ?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Should it really be called the "New World Order", same -snip-, different century...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

Look up Bohiemian Grove. (spell check )

Boncho
I still crack up at your screen name.

Anyway it's the only reference I know of. Can you think of any others ? Iluminati, CFR, Tri lateral commission are all just old.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Well, that's the problem. There isn't just one group of overlords trying to run the show. There are multiple groups of power people with influence in different parts of the world. Some keep to their own area, and others are active everywhere.

Someone who controls one industry/political group globally can be different from another person of the same caliber.

The taglines like Illuminati, NWO, CFR, Bildebergers, etc. are just talking points. Not denying the existence of these groups, but summing everyone up in one category is just stupid. Extreme stupidity...

It is the dumb-downed version for the conspiratorial crowd. Like watching FOX News and seeing a piece on political party.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Alright I do see your point. Aside from the rather insulting annotations.
Kennedy does say societies. So I can only agree and I suppose offer an apology for my weak use of his speech ?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by satron

As for me I suppose I could survive better in anarchy.. Although that couldn't be the case for all of us so what do you do ? Take back the riens how ever ?
At what ever the cost ?

If it feels right, do it. That's basically what the people in power are doing. I wouldn't want to go with a system that goes against the instincts of my being. I'd say anarchy is a far more virtuous action than sitting on our asses and taking it like we're just a bunch of cattle being herded. It won't be at what ever the cost either, it will be until one side gives up, because they will be surprised at what humans are capable of doing.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

If it feels right, do it. That's basically what the people in power are doing. I wouldn't want to go with a system that goes against the instincts of my being. I'd say anarchy is a far more virtuous action than sitting on our asses and taking it like we're just a bunch of cattle being herded. It won't be at what ever the cost either, it will be until one side gives up, because they will be surprised at what humans are capable of doing.
reply to post by satron

My good person I applaud your post. you have captured the essence of this thread.

( gender check )

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by randyvs

Well, that's the problem. There isn't just one group of overlords trying to run the show. There are multiple groups of power people with influence in different parts of the world. Some keep to their own area, and others are active everywhere....

If there is no supernatural component then that is true and it would be ludicrous to assume that mere mortal men could EVER achieve the kind of unity, forethought, and multi-generational logistics necessary to implement such a plan.

However, if there is a supernatural component, it would go a long ways toward explaining our world today. Come to think of it--for me--the supernatural hypothesis is pretty much the grand unified theory these days.

It didn't use to be but the evidence continues to fit the hypothesis.

Always good to see you around, Boncho.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join