It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authorities reopen probe into Natalie Wood's 1981 drowning death

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Thanks for the continued updates! I was wondering how this investigation had turned out. I thought the press went silent on it because nothing turned up. I'm always surprised when these old cases get discussed that many will comment "who cares, it's been decades, move on". I saw such comments about the death of Princess Diana and now Natalie. Obviously, the family left behind cares and wants closure. I hope Natalie's sister gets the justice or definitive answers she has been seeking for all these years.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Update

Newly unearthed audiotapes indicate Robert Wagner may have pushed girlfriend Natalie Wood off a boat and dithered while she drowned...
link

They say the truth will always come out - in time... Well - is it, or isn't it?

"He said it appeared to him as though RJ [Wagner's nickname] shoved her away and she went overboard. Dennis panicked and RJ said, ‘Leave her there. Teach her a lesson.'

Ouch...

...a coroner has updated her death certificate from "drowning" to "drowning and other undetermined factors."

Yeah, the truth will come out...and while I'm waiting...I'll go look for more info...

peace

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Man, I hope not. That's a mental image I'll never be able to scrub from my brain.

Anyways, on topic, I personally don't see the point of reopening a case from 1981. It's a waste of the court's time, and is just going to be another media spectacle if it does go anywhere.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadeWolf

Anyways, on topic, I personally don't see the point of reopening a case from 1981. It's a waste of the court's time, and is just going to be another media spectacle if it does go anywhere.

Justice should never be viewed as a 'waste of time'. If her husband killed her? It doesn't matter who he is or how long he's gone unpunished - justice needs to be served. Especially in the case of a 'celebrity' who's gotten away with murder.

peace

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I'm subscribed to this thread and appreciate the updates, Silo13. Her sister Lana was cut out of her niece's lives and has sought justice and closure all these years. I don't believe she should be denied that, especially when our laws entitle her and the victim to it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join