It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you like a bedroom like this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
If you are thinking about the arrangement of your bedroom take a look at our suggestions. Perhaps these suggestions will inspire you. If you do not have a sea view you can buy a wallpapers : ) All deficiencies replace it with some decorative items. Plaster work are very simple and will make your room magical. If you do not have the opportunity to create pool in the bedroom you draw it or buy a pool carpet. Have fun!

source(www.fotomage.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith
[It makes me feel like i am suffocating! I could never sleep with that water over my head and I have a diving certificate!Still i see what you are saying, it could inspire!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It looks nice but at the same time a little tacky. (If it were done with wallpaper) Maybe if they just made it look like water and left the fish out of it.
edit on 18-11-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by el1jah
I would neverleave my room.... except to buy more of the good stuff..... which I would be.... all day long....

damn t&c
Hope never leave us and we never leave hope!

link   
Ask those civilizations off the coast of Cuba and Japan how they like them.
If we live long enough, we will know 1st hand too.

Better hope for no leaks too, or that will bring a whole new meaning to "wetting the bed."

edit on 18-11-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

It's tsunami water resistant,give a chance!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Very inspiring.

I have a poly tunnel in the garden. Perhaps if I ....? Hmmm!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

That's AWESOME! I would love a bedroom like that!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

AHHHH I could never sleep there! OMG I think I would die from claustrophobia....Now give me a room with a view of the milky way ....

However I would have to say for people who like that stuff, its pretty cool...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise

AHHHH I could never sleep there! OMG I think I would die from claustrophobia....Now give me a room with a view of the milky way ....

However I would have to say for people who like that stuff, its pretty cool...

Room With A View

The view looking south from the deck of my room at Devils Tower Lodge (see previous photo for story). It was a glorious night sky with a bright Milky Way, a silhouetted view of Devils Tower, and even the Perseids Meteor Shower got into the act! The yard lights from the lodge illuminated the foreground.source(www.flickr.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
That looks amazing, one thought springs to mind after looking at the bottle of champagne, i bet one would be VERY CAREFUL opening that, in that room lol
edit on 18-11-2011 by Biigs because: spelling

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I could never sleep in a room like that... wouldn't even want to visit in one.. something about it is way too claustrophobic for me.

I would be worried about the walls breaking...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Dunno, if you pop a waterbed, you get wet.
If you pop that room, you get crushed.
Sure is nice to look at though.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I agree with the other posts, I think I'd feel suffocated. It looks great but I'm holding my breath to look at it

I'd love a huge fish tank though. And I'd love a window wall. And... well, I could go on, and on...

But this is kinda more my cup of tea. The lighting is good, and I gotta have lots of colours, and rugs.

edit on 18-11-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Imagine taking a girl back to her place, lights off doing the busniess, sleeping and then waking up with that decor...... awkward!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

This is to Ludovic 14 for me!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

haha, you're right, the wallpaper's awful but the rest is nice. Best pics I could find at short notice but I do like the shabby chic/louis style, and I like the house in the original Time Machine movie. Brass and wood and tiffany lamps. ooeee!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
reply to post by Biigs

haha, you're right, the wallpaper's awful but the rest is nice. Best pics I could find at short notice but I do like the shabby chic/louis style, and I like the house in the original Time Machine movie. Brass and wood and tiffany lamps. ooeee!

By the way how your bedroom look like?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Mine is shabby chic antique wardrobes sanded & painted ivory. Haven't got a tiffany lamp yet. I'll take some pics when I tidy up, maybe in a few weeks

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join