It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rossi now openly marketing his "Cold Fusion" e-cat device.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanbaktouofknowledge
notice it said "fuel costs are negligible". i thought cold fusion was supposed to be energy free. i did watch the video when it was first publicized and he said something about it needing a generator for the initial start-up. how big of a geny are we talking about for start-up?...and once it's up and running i could, hypothetically speaking cut off from the grid, right? so again i ask, why the "fuel costs are negligible" comment?

That is because you listen to people who have no clue what they are talking about. There is no such thing as energy, fuel is always going to be consumed. "Free" energy is where output is greater than input. This device uses a secret formula most likely using nickel. If you are producing energy there must be fuel, fuel has a cost, the only question is what is the cost.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR
Has this device been tested by a third party ?
Still skeptical until it starts rolling off the factory floor and actually works.

It has only been tested if you believe Rossi. He claims to already have customers and sold units. The first customer desires to be anonymous so Rossi can't reveal, the next is a governments military and he is not allowed to talk about it or provide any details other than they bought I think it was something like 25 units.

Judge Judy says if it doesn't make sense, it isn't true.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Sounds like Rossi will have a accident in less then a year.

Most likely someone will get him after they spend $2,000,000 and find out its a scam.

Ether that or he will spend some time in prison.

Then we will have to Listen to the 100s of people that will claim he was silenced BY some government even though there has never been a valid 24 hour test of the E-cat that is done to prove out any power plant
edit on 20-11-2011 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Whoa... looks like things are heating up.

Defkalion means to have a product ready within coming weeks. Rossi says he has got a deal for another 13 1MW ecats. NASA files a LENR related patent. No idea how much of it is bunk, but it is quite entertaining.

Rossi vs Defkalion vs NASA?
Source: e-catsite.com...
and: translate.google.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join