It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS now heckeling, following, threatening children???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
reply to post by SLAYER69

A tea party member got arrested for molesting a little boy a few months back. So i guess by your logic all tea partiers are child molesters, thats great just great.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope the bastard gets prosecuted to the full extent of the Law.
I hope those Tea Party Members will come out and condemn such activities as they should and speak to the issue.

Thanks for posting the story.

edit on 18-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

So if they are not representative of the US, then which country are they representative of?
They are your people behaving like your society, thats a fact.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
i said it once i'll say it again

peaceful my A

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Ha...yes. The Desperate and the Gullible. Nice tag team. Seems like this is becoming the very sad standard mode of communication around here lately. Franky, I don't know why anyone even bothers to type much in these kinds of threads (insulting and ignorant and ooozing of both desperation and gullibility) anymore. Guess it's just a Pavlovian response for many at this point. I'm here, after all.

Not to mention that there are plenty of sites out there full of this kind of manure already. The good thing about manure though, is that the further it spreads, the lesser its potency. That's the optimism I'm going to hold onto.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

The OWS protesters are attacking kids?? This is where we're at now??

This is exactly where we are at right now. They are scared to death. Frightened that this little start-up movement didn't fizzle out like the Tea Party. Frightened that dismissive nicknames didn't actually work on everybody like it normally does. Frightened that something might actually have to be done to respond to the will of the people... something that will make a precedent and make democracy something more than a joke. Frightened that there are not enough bitter and paranoid people to make up conspiracies to downplay the enormous importance of what is truly history in the making. Frightened that they will lose.

The jig is up and they are crapping their $1,200 slacks.

The owned media no longer knows how to handle all of the alternative free media out there. This is exactly why they were able to marginalize people like Ron Paul before but now they suddenly are starting to give him the time of day. This is why the US was at first against the Arab Spring before they realized they couldn't put a neat cap on the truth and then suddenly had to spin it to sound like the US truly does support democracy just to save face. This is why the entire power structure in the world is acting so unpredictably right now! Because they've never had to deal with the peons actually being able to speak with each other all over the world before.

This isn't all about OWS; it's about people actually affecting their governments and about the people realizing just how much they outnumber their overseers. These last two years will have entire chapters dedicated to it in future history text books.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

You talk about propaganda and yet you spread a lie like this

The OWS protesters are attacking kids?? This is where we're at now??

No one mentioned "attacks" prior to your post in this thread. You for some reason decided to skew the angle just a bit. Why?

I watched the video and those kids should have been given a wide berth by the protesters. No telling what these kids heard on the way to school. Then again this just reminds me of the Occupy DC mom who toted her toddlers around the protests in a wagon used them to blockade a street in front of moving vehicles and as human shields during a harassment of people leaving an Americans for Prosperity Conference. I guess that was supposed to be a learning moment for her children as they sat helpless and screaming in their wagon.

I'm glad this limp effort is collapsing under its own weight.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by freethinker123
So if they are not representative of the US, then which country are they representative of?
They are your people behaving like your society, thats a fact.

Says who? You? Have you ever been to the US? They are not representative of the majority in this country.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Hey genius.... you can be VERBALLY attacked.

They try and portray the video as if the kids had run some sort of gauntlet between these baying mobs who were salivating for the blood of the innocent kids.
The kids weren't the focal point.... just so happened (set up) that the barricades went through the protests and the kids had to go right through it.

Seriously.... this is the worst piece of crap yet.

Forget the constant "Dirty hippies" jibes.. even when we have Military, Ex Cops, Teachers, Musicians, Authors, Professionals from all trades and services....

Forget the fact lunatics constantly try and demonize protesters and paint them all as criminals and rapists and all the rest of it...

NO

This one takes the piss.

Using children to try and get people against this movement.... the"tone" of that propaganda piece was just absolutely disgusting... I would expect no less from China or Syria or somewhere.

Then again, we're seeing that the US is not much different from these nations anyway.

Land of the free...

Pffttt

BS

Land of the Fascist.
edit on 18/11/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

Those people are born and brought up in the US. They are behaving in line with the values and culture of the country they were brought up in.

You may not like it but they are representative of the US.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

You speak for all of those who are against OWS? Obviously your bias against OWS has clouded your judgement. Its easy to find examples of posts from people that have a hatred for the protestors on ATS.

Definite hatred, and having hate in one's heart is something to be ashamed of in my book.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I've heard they eat babies and sacrifice nuns on there unholy alters to there lord and master Beelzebubbles!

For the love of god! won't someone think of the children!!!1

edit on 18-11-2011 by monkofmimir because: ironically this just earned me my 666th star

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

reply to post by jibeho

Hey genius.... you can be VERBALLY attacked.

They try and portray the video as if the kids had run some sort of gauntlet between these baying mobs who were salivating for the blood of the innocent kids.
The kids weren't the focal point.... just so happened (set up) that the barricades went through the protests and the kids had to go right through it.

Seriously.... this is the worst piece of crap yet.

Forget the constant "Dirty hippies" jibes.. even when we have Military, Ex Cops, Teachers, Musicians, Authors, Professionals from all trades and services....

Forget the fact lunatics constantly try and demonize protesters and paint them all as criminals and rapists and all the rest of it...

NO

This one takes the piss.

Using children to try and get people against this movement.... the"tone" of that propaganda piece was just absolutely disgusting... I would expect no less from China or Syria or somewhere.

Then again, we're seeing that the US is not much different from these nations anyway.

Land of the free...

Pffttt

BS

Land of the Fascist.

Thanks for trying to spin your way out of the ditch! Good Save!

Please detail these verbal attacks that you speak of. I thought they were just heckled .

You are defined by who and what you associate yourself with. The painting with the broad brush defense is getting very old. These incidents against bystanders are far too widespread and frequent for that tactic to be used any longer. "its propaganda" Give me flippin break.

I get the feeling that you'd be right along the barricades screaming just above the heads of these children. Good Job tough guy!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISINFORMANT
No, but if the protest is really just a few hundred, to a thousand or so people like the anti-OWS crowd claims.. They could have just walked a block down and gone around the "terrorists".

Why do they need to shift their lives to accommodate OWS?

Unless they are the ones being protested against, why do they need to be disrupted in favor of OWS?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by freethinker123
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

You speak for all of those who are against OWS? Obviously your bias against OWS has clouded your judgement. Its easy to find examples of posts from people that have a hatred for the protestors on ATS.

Definite hatred, and having hate in one's heart is something to be ashamed of in my book.

It's not that the usual suspects here on the ATS forums hate because of anything they think they believe or know, they just parrot what they hear on Fox news and Rush. It's quite comical watching them try to regurgitate that swill into coherent thoughts. After all, you can't turn chicken crap into to chicken salad so maybe we can let them have a break on that end of the spectrum.

However, what needs to be addressed is their obvious jealousy of the OWS movement. It is easy to see through words like 'dirty hippies' or 'criminals' and the context from which they spring. The Tea Party is jealous because when they see the images of a generation that will replace them they see youth and vitality. It's not hard to contrast that with a Tea Party rally where most of the attendees look like they are one Golden Corral buffet dinner away from a coronary, and the only thing they are ever likely to 'occupy' is a seat on their Hoveround.

It's a demographic certaintity that the days of the Tea Party are numbered, you Tea Partiers can get irate, you can name call, you can even wave your Walmart purchased American Flag -made in china- but what you want get is another chance, your generation sat by idly, or even complicit while this country was destroyed from within, you watched as America's manufacturing base was dismantled, along with millions of middle class jobs and sent overseas, you didnt raise your voice when the Patriot Act and Citizens United hammered home the last nails in the coffin, the out-of-control military industrial complex, endless wars, government corruption.

The list goes on and on, but the point is your days of having a voice in how this country moves forward are OVER.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
One 4 year old makes a comment and it's blown out of proportion, taken to school, by his Zionist father no less, wonder were the kid got his idea to call a new's conference

edit on 18-11-2011 by ibegood2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

reply to post by WTFover

You can see the guy remonstrating with the dad in the first clip, then see him arguing with the dad as they're walking away and a steward or someone runs to separate the two.

This is BS and propaganda at its finest.

What was the context... what was their dispute?

WE DON'T KNOW!!!

So instead of finding out or posting the truth, they lie and say he was following a kid??

Just disgusting....

:shk:

Anything could have happened to cause the two men to "Square up"

The pro corporate thugs here defending wall street don't need context, that is the beauty
of their position here. Propaganda just needs an audience

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
i said it once i'll say it again

peaceful my A

I see that your buying into the propaganda eh?
edit on 18-11-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
These incidents against bystanders are far too widespread and frequent for that tactic to be used any longer. "its propaganda" Give me flippin break.

What incidents???

This is the point, you get some BS video that shows nothing of which the article states... then morons like you parrot it as gospel that this is what happened...

As I stated before, where is the proof of the claims in this article?

We don't see them in the video...

Seriously..

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by WTFover
Hope you don't mind, but I thought I'd help you try to avoid an onslaught of "THE BLAZE, are you kidding? That's just more Glen Beck propaganda". Because I know it won't be long and those who will say that won't even read the article to find out if it has basis in fact.

So, here's an excerpt from an article at the site of a New York CBS affiliate.

In the middle of thousands of protestors yelling and chanting — some kicking and screaming – CBS 2’s Emily Smith found little school kids trying to get to class. Nervous parents led them through the barriers on Wall Street. The NYPD helped funnel the children, anything to ease their fears while some protestors chanted “follow those kids!”

newyork.cbslocal.com...

the key word is, of course, "some"

probably 2-3

so now 2-3 people represent the whole movement ?

poppycock

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta

The pro corporate thugs here defending wall street don't need context, that is the beauty
of their position here. Propaganda just needs an audience

Exactly.

*sigh*

This gets so tiring man... I just don't understand how people can be so stupid, so ignorant and opposed to something like this.

And then I remember what these protests are against...

Greed

Corruption

Injustice

Who profits from all these things...

Uh huh...

Same people who created and continue to make money from this mess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join