It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"German memo shows secret slide towards a super-state"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If it is about Europe don't ask the Britons. They didn't want it anyway. So let them shut their mouthes.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
In fairness to Germany, I understand their perspective of not wanting to pay for something while getting nothing in return. I can relate as an American taxpayer, there's a lot of money from working people going towards complete nonsense (billion dollar 'bridges to nowhere').

Equally, I see where England is coming from. They've got a strong currency, why would they dilute it by joining the E.U.?

The disturbing part to me is the economic take-over because it looks like an unending domino, dominating effect.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

Originally posted by saint4God

Do you believe Germany is seeking the throne in a European Super State? Or does it just make economic sense to merge European nations into a single stable economy?

This was in a german paper (Bild) yesterday

It says,

"Europe speaks German, Mr. Cameron!"

"What do the brits still have to do in the EU anyway?"

edit on 18-11-2011 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

What do you believe Hellas, is Europe heading for a superstate or a single stable economy?

Are you German? I only ask because I'd like to hear a Germans perspective on things, I have been in the states now for a year and I feel so out of touch with what is going on over there.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mijamija

What do you believe Hellas, is Europe heading for a superstate or a single stable economy?

Are you German? I only ask because I'd like to hear a Germans perspective on things, I have been in the states now for a year and I feel so out of touch with what is going on over there.

Well I don't think that germany is going to be ruling anything in the future. Their bubble is about to burst to.
Germany's debt is around 1.7 trillion € right now. IMO everything is going to break apart and the idea of a European Union will stay an idea. (which is not bad at all if you ask me)

No I'm Greek. I was born in Germany and live in good ol' Greece now. From what I hear, the German citizens might be in a "good shape", but they know that this can change over night. Literally!

We've seen it in so many examples, that out of nowhere everything collapses. Nobody really knows why, but suddenly everybody has an opinion. No offense but Germans always were like "sheep". They like to follow the system without further questions.
edit on 18-11-2011 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I find it easy to favour the dissolvment of the EU or atleast a much looser European Union centred on political decision making rather than a unified and overly inter-dependent and interwined economic zone. The structural problems of the euro zone are just so vast, contradictory and difficult to deal with if EU member states are to remain sovereign and democratic (both of which have eroded to varrying extents).

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

Own the Golden Triangle, Own Europe.

Europe's Elistist Bureaucrats act extra-nationally, and what they enact as laws and agreements supersedes the will of the minority representation in each nation and sometimes even supersedes the will of the majority.

Pluralism means extinction - this is clearly seen in their way of dealing with these issues where extinction is just considered an unfortunate side effect. So pluralism is a way to enforce a new form of monoculture. Extinction is seen as a high ideal of humanity. Nothing they are doing makes any damn sense for anyone but....themselves. Questioning these high ideals is seen as a form of sedition.

A place where one card in their house of cards wobbles, and the World shakes.

The solution is clearly, that they simply need MORE control.

Idiots.
edit on 2011/11/18 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I believe that Hail Merkel will be the death of Germany with her dreams of technocrat rule of supremacy, we have been following Hail Merkel for quite a while in the Market data thread and many here will be surprise of how much crap that women is building for Germany behind her EU take over.

Those behind the EU true colors are starting to shine true, they are to kill countries sovereignty and democracy one country at a time, but this is going to back fire and citizens are not welcoming the plans, people are not stupid they can see the agenda behind the unified EU and Merkel as the supreme leader.

Stay tuned because things are going to get very interesting (already are) with Hail Merket in charge.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Haha! You are always talking like The Sun or BILD. Are you working for them or are you tryin' to get a job there?
Bad-mouthing always reigned. So you are on the right path!
edit on 18-11-2011 by Siddharta because: added a '

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Germans don't want to pay for Greeks?
That's a very nice and believable construction, but the question remains, did the Greeks really spend all those billions of euros, and how and where? I don't see how all this money ever materialized! It is a scam, which led to deprivation of Greeks from democracy, installment of puppet government, as well as in Italy, and it will be done elsewhere. This is a coup and it works fine because people are given drugs and other nice and sweet things to preoccupy themselves with until it is too late to shake the vampires off.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Hitler will be so proud. Germany like any other countries in the EU has been nothing but puppets to those that control the central banks and the powers come from the UK and US, somebody have to do the dirty job and who else but poor old Germany with hail Merkel in charge.

When the crap hit the fan Germany will get all the blame, while US and UK will look like saviours.

Wake up and read history you may learn some very good tips on what is motivating Merkel in Germany to take the lead role in the EU and the real agenda of the experiment call the EU.

Still the ones behind the control of wealth are the ones moving the strings.

Here learn who are the ones in charge of the worlds economy,

www.thehiddenevil.com...

Here learn about the agenda behind the EU.

Historical Deceptions: European Union
From the World Affairs Brief:

www.worldaffairsbrief.com...

As governments around the euro zone are felled by a widening sovereign debt crisis, a perceived loss of sovereignty to the IMF and the European Union is raising prickly questions of democratic legitimacy

www.reuters.com...

The plan to tackle the eurozone crisis will only render ordinary people more powerless.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mijamija

I am not hellas, nor german. But i ve very good connections to germany and many good german friends, i speak german and read a lot of german news.

As i see it, the positions of the german people is that the pay a lot of taxes (nearly 50% on income) and they work hard and they work long hours.
A lot of people are for the EU, and accept it that sometimes you have to help out other members. On the other hand they do not want to just thorw money around, and want to make sure if they pay now, that greece and italy are using the money wisely and cooperate to get their financials back on track.

It's a bit like if you give money to a homeless person and say buy some food or clothing with it, but no drugs. ( simplified example, no offense here). I do understand the stand of germany. On the other hand i understand the fear of other member states of loosing their voice.

And for merkel it is important that Europe stands together, for her self, since her mentor Kohl was sort of the designer of the EU she does not want to go down in history as the destroyer of the EU. And as well for the economy. I think if the EU would break apart a lot of people would loose trust in europe and the EURO would drop.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Germans have been squeezed out their blood and sweat and now they are going to be made believe that it was Greeks and Italians who did it. Is German historical naivete again to be a big trump of the greater scum?

This is a very old game and it is called DIVIDE ET IMPERA, and otherwise it is called SCHIZOPHRENIA.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join