It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN, Bill Gates Foundation Push Deadly HPV Shots on Poor Nations Under ‘GAVI Alliance’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
A member was kind enough to send me this article. I didn't ask if they want to be named so I won't say who. I thank them and they deserve credit for finding this. I was not aware of this but am not surprised.

Outsourced: Clinical trials overseas

Instead of testing trial medicines on Americans, more and more of these tests are being carried out on poor people in faraway places. Russia, China, Brazil, Poland, Uganda and Romania are all hot spots for what is called clinical research or clinical trials.

edit on 19-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I watched the video in your last post the other day but didn't have time to comment. What an eye-opening collection of interviews. Breaks your heart to see the people suffering from being themselves or having now dead loved ones involved in experiments testing new drugs. Especially when they don't even know how to read and have no idea what they are consenting to. The Bhopal Hospital was set up to help people injured and ill from the explosion and the people don't know that the hospital that was supposed to help them is using them as guinea pigs. There is something so wrong with a 'vaccine' that parents were told was beneficial so they allowed their only children - 2 daughters - to get it and now the daughters are both dead. This is a vaccine that, if memory serves, almost became mandatory in Texas. Thank you for the video. Parents need to be informed for the sake of their children who trust them.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

You're welcome.

Sorry for the late response I haven't checked this thread in a while.

It's certainly disturbing how messed up it is, especially considering when it's being done in the name of "protection" against deadly diseases.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Instead of testing trial medicines on Americans, more and more of these tests are being carried out on poor people in faraway places. Russia, China, Brazil, Poland, Uganda and Romania are all hot spots for what is called clinical research or clinical trials.

Newsflash: Biologically speaking, those people are just the same as Americans...so it makes ZERO difference whether it's tested on Americans or people from Timbuktu

Also, could people in this thread PLEASE stop drinking the cool-aid served by that uneducated fool Bachmann? She's a clown, an here supporting this entire "HPV vaccinations are evil" claims just show how ridiculously stupid that woman is. No clue how she passed high school

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Women in Sweden are getting vaccinated against it for free, and it's not a poor country. The governent there is so gullible, when the US told them the Swine flu was coming they bought up major supplies and was very angry with people not wanting to take the shot because it "put elderly people in danger".

They are blined by the lies of the NWO.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Newsflash: Biologically speaking, those people are just the same as Americans...so it makes ZERO difference whether it's tested on Americans or people from Timbuktu

Also, could people in this thread PLEASE stop drinking the cool-aid served by that uneducated fool Bachmann? She's a clown, an here supporting this entire "HPV vaccinations are evil" claims just show how ridiculously stupid that woman is. No clue how she passed high school

Dude, why don't you post some evidence for your mindless rhetoric. A link, a source, a paper, something we can look at that might indicate you have a heart and a brain

ta muchly!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join