It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Planet Earth: The Future of Space Exploration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
While searching on the American museum of Natural History website amnhHome
I came across news of a new exhibit which opens tomorrow 11-19-11...Beyond Planet Earth: The Future of Space Exploration....

Beyond Planet Earth: The Future of Space Exploration launches visitors into the exciting future of space exploration as it boldly examines humanity's next steps "out there" in our solar system and beyond.

Link
www.amnh.org...

edit on 18-11-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

I'm pretty sure it will be accurate in ALL ways..right?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

Beyond Planet Earth Augmented Reality App

www.amnh.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I am a firm believer that we as a species will NEVER get off this rock as long as wars , corruption, and hateful ways continue.

Everyone on the planet needs to get their head out of their own ass, and realize we are 1 race, 1people and 1 goal.

I can only dream of the day that i get to return to my source.. the Universe.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoStarchild

thats funny in a way..ofcourse sad in another. But agreed...

I would bet there is an buttload of information thats taken into consideration...im saying..they would certainly be asking would it be beneficial for them to expand out into space.(or atleast let the population know).In fact I would not entirely rule out the possibility that we are out there now.
All that black budget money is going somewhere,and there must be some reason more of a stink is not made out of it.
Thnx friend for the contribution

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom

thats funny in a way..ofcourse sad in another. But agreed...

I would bet there is an buttload of information thats taken into consideration...im saying..they would certainly be asking would it be beneficial for them to expand out into space.(or atleast let the population know).In fact I would not entirely rule out the possibility that we are out there now.
All that black budget money is going somewhere,and there must be some reason more of a stink is not made out of it.
Thnx friend for the contribution

Your welcome.

Your absolutly correct about black money. The Us is now $15,000,000,000,000 in debt now. Using my super power ability of common sense, it tells me the gooberment is using this money for: D.U.M.Bs, secret space technology, military stuff, elitist medical technology and perks, and funding of psy-op propoganda to destroy the human race.

Did i mention eugenics research and application?!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

what is eugenics? Never heard that mentioned before..

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom

what is eugenics? Never heard that mentioned before..

It is basically a science built around a multitude of sciences. Hard to explain so i will point you to this video.

more of a fringe science.

edit on 18-11-2011 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Thank you

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoStarchild
I am a firm believer that we as a species will NEVER get off this rock as long as wars , corruption, and hateful ways continue.

You realize that manned spaceflight exists because of developing technology caused by the needs of war?

* The V-2 developed during and because of World War II.
* Sputnik instigated the "space race" because it was seen as an ability to put a nuclear warhead in space.
* Putting man on the moon was definitely influenced by the Cold War.
* Since airplanes had become the new tactical "high ground" in battle; space was immediately understood to represent the ultimate "high ground"-- and that turned on the money tap.

That space has been used peacefully suggests that the United States has possessed a four-decade long tactical advantage that it has preferred not to exploit except for peaceful uses.

"We come in peace for all mankind."

So, while the words you wrote have a sentimental ring to them, they do not ring true from an historical perspective. Sometimes reason trumps emotional content.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
If you have GPS satellite feedback in your automobile where do you think those readings come from, hint, not from Russian sats. The Russians are still trying to complete their GPS like we offer to the world over a decade ago.

NASA lies, oh that's a good one.

I wonder what this conspiracist Arkin says about that?

top topics

join