It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William coopers theory on ww3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I'm sure many of you have heard the William Cooper June 2000 broadcast where he predicts 9/11by naming the patsy as Osama bin laden.

Bill Cooper was an extremely intelligent patriotic individual. He also predicted that the next9/11 event will be a nuke within the united states. With the recent threats and news about Iran and nuclear capabilities, and the possibilities of Russia and china siding with Iran, the US would need a "Catalizing and catastrophic event" in order to justify a war with iran. I like William Cooper also believe that this is a very strong possibility
Due to the fact that 9/11 being an inside job was used as justification to enter into Afghanistan and Iraq. I also believe that with this occupy movement and the recent shooting at the white house will be used as civil unrest and make civilians look much more dangerous to thier power as justification for taking guns and declaring martial law. I hope this hasn't already been posted

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This is pretty much picture this happening. I just wish I knew when.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Enemyc0mbatant

He was right about a lot of things. He knew a lot and expose a lot of people to the lies we live in.

That's why he got killed.

Good post.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Link to source? I could search Bill Cooper I'm sure, but I assumed that creating a thread generally involved providing sources or at the very least quotes.

Ty.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I have to give Bill Cooper credit where credit is due. He called 9/11's playbook pretty much on the money!! The US government needed to shut him up and they did like witnesses at the Oklahoma City attack and 9/11 - Building 7...I never heard of Bill Cooper's WW 3 prediction, but I always felt that America will experience something more devastating than 9/11 (and that day was an American tradegy).

It's not a matter of "if", but "when" and this will bring the world to apocolyptic events beyond belief. I'm not trying to be a doom and gloomer, but the events unfolding from countries collapsing financially, civil wars, homelessness, unemployment, people protesting (which I'm for), the US in 2 war-lies, the unstable Middle East, etc. are ingredients for a GLOBAL ARMAGEDDON.

Remember...the people are not at war with each other...we need to stick together and have each other's backs!

When you wake up...the nightmare will be over!!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
We need to realize it is never too late. What it comes down to is no matter what happens, if it all ends... or if it all stays the same... are you gonna be happy with yourself and where you are in life? To me life is a lesson, when your lesson is learned, your plug is pulled. Until i can maintain happiness completely, and say that i am in control of my being, can i even say that i have learned my lesson no matter what it may be? How will I know what the lesson is?

I would have to say that one can never be certain of anything unless they can convince themselves. To convince ones self is to live ones word. To be truthful and honest, and follow their heart amid the faces of anger, sadness, fear, anxiety, etc emotions.... Untill you can live the word that you speak, and the word that you say in your head, how can you be convinced that you're on the 'right' path?

None of this worldy issue stuff really matters when it comes down to it. Its all within each and every one of us from the start to be happy with what we have. We simply are reaching out, without being whole ourselves. This sets us up for failure.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pilgore

Link to source? I could search Bill Cooper I'm sure, but I assumed that creating a thread generally involved providing sources or at the very least quotes.

Ty.

I wish I could provide the source... I know it was on one of his radio broadcasts that I downloaded... Just look up his broadcasts "hour of the time" they are all informative.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Thanks for the thread. I never heard of Bill Cooper until after his death. I would hate to think how many people have been murdered and the planet deprived of great minds.

top topics

join