It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tower Heist Symbolism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Hi there folks..

Did anyone else notice in the movie Tower Heist when Ben Stiller goes to evict Matthew Broderick from his room the symbolism...??

At first when the camara panned around the hotel room Broderick was due for eviction from i thought nothing of anything..

Then i noticed lots of childrens toys and paintings and colorings on the wall..as the camara moved to one corner of the room i noticed a childs drawing...

The pyramid and all seeing eye above it.. I thought maybe just a coincidence but then a few days later it occured to me that there were three kids tents in the same room...set up in a pyramid style...

It was obvious to me that this symbolism was to do with Egypt, the pyramids and the all seeing eye..

Anyone else catch this?
I havnt thought about the full context of the movie in terms of symbolism just that particular part stood out to me.

By the way newbie here

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I'm sure I'll catch it but yeah dude, once you're awake you notice all these signs/symbols and even messages that seem to originate to those jerk offs. It's quite easy to pick them out because they are so obvious at times, they can be in video games, television/commercials and in movies. They own large parts of these industries so of course they're going to slap their symbols/signs everywhere but what can we do about this? Nothing really, we just get the burden of pointing it out and looking down in distaste.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Tarno

Hi Tarno, I totally agree. I am trying to find some stills from the movie which hopefully i can post up soon.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I found a link here ( www.videoweed.es... )

You will need to forward to
10:23 &10:42 to see the two clips I'm speaking of..

I'm not sure if someone knows how to get some still images from these clips so they can post them direct on this thread (would be much appreciated)

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
i love it, only here can these comments be taken seriously, which i do......if anyone is interested in a weekly show that ive caught some symbolism in, its Comedy Centrals Workaholics..... bohemian grove Owl figures in multiple episodes and other seeing eye pin ups withing the cubicles that they work. Cheers! And the show is absolutely hilarious btw.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

As this is not an introduction however, this thread is now closed.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

top topics

join