It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO detected near ISS and NASA cut transmission!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I'm sorry?

Can you not see that the object is nearby? Also, that the transmission is not suddenly cut-off, as soon as this "thing"appears? The video lasts for a long time...actually, up until the debris goes into shadow, and can no longer be seen by the camera.

It is a minor bit of debris. Anyone who has watched a lot of orbital footage can see this plainly. It helps to, as I said, determine IF this is indeed the ISS, or if it is archival footage from a Shuttle mission. To properly investigate and get to the bottom of this, the date and time needs to be known.

Otherwise, well.....the phrase "peeing into the wind" comes to mind....

In other words....it's pointless to pursue this video, until more facts are known.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
It did seem to increase it's speed, even if the camera did rotate direction.

No idea what satellites were nearby though, there are 1000s up there.
Cut transmission, if confirmed, is kind of weird for a normal anomaly.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

Yes, to some small degree it would change directory, also the 100 pound weight in space would technically be a 100 pound mass.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Great find .
Anybody who cannot see the abrupt change in direction and speed of the "object" should , in my opion , have gone to Specsavers

s+f

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
The video depicts exactly what the title And OP said. it is an U.F.O. Until it gets identified and it appears to be intelligently controlled, that could be from the camera rotating or the object itself turning.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Perspective causes another failed attempt at proving aliens exist.....YAWN

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Exactly. YAWN.....

YAWN.....
Perspective causes another failed attempt at proving aliens do not exist.....YAWN

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Just going on what i see dude.....space debris, thrusters, camera movement....who knows where the object is really in relation to the craft. Could be miles away, or feet away. For all we know the craft itself could have rolled over...moved position....the object (alien spaceship) could be rolling and reflecting light giving the impression its changing direction.

Anyways, il leave this for the believers to discuss....its far more entertaining

EDIT: The fake cut off at the end is good....almost looks legit haha

edit on 18-11-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
It looks to me like the object is stationary, and the ISS/Shuttle or whever the camera is mounted is doing the movement. Its obvious they perform a type of roll manouver at above half way through the vid. So the vid half of the vid they may very well perform a vertical rotation which could may the object appear to be moving up the screen.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Coppertone

It looks to me like the object is stationary, and the ISS/Shuttle or whever the camera is mounted is doing the movement.

Stationary?
Hmmm....Yes.
And my uncle is a semaphore. But only when he drunk.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Coppertone
It looks to me like the object is stationary, and the ISS/Shuttle or whever the camera is mounted is doing the movement. Its obvious they perform a type of roll manouver at above half way through the vid. So the vid half of the vid they may very well perform a vertical rotation which could may the object appear to be moving up the screen.

I have watched the vid over and over and seeing there are no other objects in view , I would like to know how it is so " obvious " that the ISS/Shuttle performs a roll manouvre ????????

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

On the face of it that is an interesting piece of footage , shame we have no information on what mission this was taken from though .
The object does appear to rise from behind the shuttle make a turn then speed off so yeah an Unidentified Flying object in my book .

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Arken

On the face of it that is an interesting piece of footage , shame we have no information on what mission this was taken from though .
The object does appear to rise from behind the shuttle make a turn then speed off so yeah an Unidentified Flying object in my book .

OMG , Gortex . You seem to be mellowing in your old age

You are of course absolutely correct

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

Post by tpg65
OMG , Gortex . You seem to be mellowing in your old age

As I have said many times I believe UFO's are real and some are Extraterrestrial in nature , I think the reason I'm seen as a debunker is due to fact that I don't accept that Youtube videos of planes , balloons ,lanterns and the rest are anything to do with ET

I'm not saying the object in the OP video is ET but it is interesting and the ET hypothesis is a possibility .

edit on 18-11-2011 by gortex because: Speeeeeling edit

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thank you sergeant!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
An interesting video, bearing in mind the reports of stuff being seen in the past, by astronauts.

There is a similarity to the video posted about the recent Chinese docking manoeuvre and a piece of debris? UFO? Whatever.

With all the rubbish that man has left in space I suppose it is inevitable that this sort of event will happen more and more, but it does seem a little too coincidental?

Sorry not to include a link to the Chinese event, my computer skills are a bit outdated.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Nice find Arken

Originally posted by dowot
Sorry not to include a link to the Chinese event, my computer skills are a bit outdated.

Here you go

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

Then the lens flare would have moved, too, which doesn't happen...

And as it turns, it accelerates...

Nice find OP!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join