It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook Reveals its Tracking Secrets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I'm kinda
but this is my Facebook cookie. I was going to get all elaborate and go with stuff and things to make it pretty but no. Use that imagination.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Domo you have one of the

best sense of humour

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
never used farcebook.. and never will.. Its none of farcebooks or anybody else's damn business what I do online or where I go.

Too many damn busybodies in the world poking noses where they dont belong... They should realise poke noses into the wrong places too often - nose gets broken...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Meh only my family uses it, but i stopped using it

Facebook bores me.

I think i would just stay with skype.
edit on 17-11-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Highlander64

This is easily dealt with if you have a software package installed which totaly deletes cookies and everything ele associated with the sites you don't like....

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by caladonea

I will only tell you if you give me a source for avatar picture because that woman drives me crazy! I can't figure out how to make that sexy spanish 'r' growling noise via text.

I don't think they can track you if you don't have an account. You're safe my NW brother.

The avatar I use ...I did get from an avatar website...and I choose the photo because she and I look very similar....I wrote down the website I got it from....however I can't find it ...as yet.

It is good to know that Facebook won't track me...unless I have an account....however I wonder who is tracking me...anyway.

By the way....I am a woman....the reason I am adding this is because you said "you're safe my NW brother"...I would be a sister....lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join