It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation Decoded, the 4 horsemen are not what you think

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

I have yet to say that the angel told John the WHITE horse is the antichrist, i keep saying "colored" horsemen. The first rider on the white horse is the antichrist, the 2nd rider of the white horse (which comes from heaven), is the Lord Jesus Christ. He comes to destroy the previously powerful man of sin. It's process of elimination.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Frankly, I find it ironic that a book which is called Revelation actually reveals very little. If there is a divine message within the passages of Revelation, its contents are so cloaked in mystic and enigmatic symbolism that no one could possibly be confident of its meaning. However, Christians who claim their God is not the author of confusion (1 Corinthians 14:33) readily accept the undecipherable gibberish of Revelation as His word. I am convinced that if an omniscient being wanted us to know something, He would declare it in such a way that it would be immediately understood by one and all. I dismiss the book as the product of a disturbed mind. I agree with the gentleman who described the book of Revelation as “a book which either found a man mad or left him so.”

As far as the Book of Revelation is concerned I respect the opinion of Martin Luther (for whom the Lutheran Church was named). This is what Luther had to say:

“About this book of Revelation of John, I leave everyone free to hold his own opinion. I would not have anyone bound to my opinion or judgment. I say what I feel. I miss more than one thing in this book and it makes me consider it to be neither Apostolic nor prophetic. First and foremost, the apostles do not deal with visions, but prophecy in clear and plain words, as do Peter, Paul and Christ in the gospels. For it befits the apostolic office to speak clearly of Christ and his deeds without images and visions. Moreover there is no prophet in the Old Testament, to say nothing of the New, who deals so exclusively with visions and images. For myself, I think it approximates the Fourth Book of Esdras; I can in no way detect that the Holy spirit produced it" (Luther's Works, vol.35, p.398.

“They are supposed to be blessed who keep what is written in this book and yet no one knows what this is, to say noting of keeping it. This is just the same as if we did not have the book as all. And there are many far better books available for us to keep" (Ibid, p. 399).

“This is the way it has been with this book heretofore. Many have tried their hands at it, but until this very day they have attained no certainty. Some have even brewed into it many stupid things out of their own heads. Because its interpretation is uncertain and its meaning hidden, we have also let it alone until now because some of the ancient fathers held that it was not the work of St. John the apostle. For our part, we share this doubt” (Ibid, p. 400).

I have studied the Bible for over 60 years and have read hundreds of interpretations of the Book of Revelation, some scholarly, some illogical and absurd. I have concluded that no one really knows the meaning of the disputed verses.

The truth is this: if God really wanted us to know something, He is capable of getting His message across with specificity and clarity. If He were truly omniscient, he could do that, and if he were truly fair He would do that. After all, what kind of God would subject mankind to eternal damnation for not following His word when His word was - at best - confusing.

Now I will await the onslaught of self-appointed divine spokespersons who will attempt to enlighten me about God's word. The fact that these self-proclaimed inspired emissaries of God cannot agree on what God says tells me all I need to know.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOldProfessor

I believe the Orthodox church never reads from Revelations. I suppose they don't think it is very useful. I wonder why Revelations made it into the Bible when many other books like the Didache didn't make the cut?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Satan has blinded the minds of the unbelievers.. They actually can't see the reasoning of scripture, because they are not 'reasonable'...Jesus is the rider of the 1st horse. Daniel gives us the time of this event, & when Jesus takes his kingship, he throws Satan to the earth. This happened in 1914, given that a week is a week of 7 years since the word went out to restore Jerusalem. The other horsemen are enemies of Jesus. & Death is called the 'last enemy' that God will destroy. Jesus is still riding through the earth, gathering those who accept him as the son of the most high God. It takes God's patience & our own humility to understand what the Bible says. There are those who's minds are closed to the possibility of God, but the Bible says 'Let those with an ear, hear what the spirit says to the congregation.... We can only understand it with God & Jesus... Jesus inspires prophecy, but interpretation belongs to God... There is no other priest given before man & God than Jesus. God is not convoluted, or cryptic. 'Those who seek shall find. knock & it will be answered..' Try addressing God by name & see if that makes a difference to your search.. the worst sin ever committed was removing God's name from the Bible, & that is what the point of Jesus is.. To vindicate Gods' sovereignty & his right to rule. Jesus came in 'God's name', but many don't get the connection of God having a name, & what Jesus preached.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Frankly, I find it ironic that a book which is called Revelation actually reveals very little.

What is the FULL title of the Book of Revelation?

It's only meant to "reveal" one thing.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by honestyblaze

Satan has blinded the minds of the unbelievers.. They actually can't see the reasoning of scripture, because they are not 'reasonable'...
I think this is a very weird philosophy and I think is itself evil and satanic.
What you are doing is creating classes based on genetic racist structure of hierarchy where you have superior, and inferior people, the inferior people just do not have highly enough evolved minds and so are spiritually deficient, based on their inability to properly understand complex concepts like God. So your philosophy puts this racially inferior class as being more susceptible to being deceived by evil spirits and incapable of salvation, which is only for those with the properly evolved minds, which come from good genetics.
So you believe in the world being purged of these "inferior" people, to make room for the master race who will bring in a Reich that will last a thousand years, just as Hitler promised, so I would classify your theology as a NAZI version of Apocalypse.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloudyday

I believe the Orthodox church never reads from Revelations. I suppose they don't think it is very useful. I wonder why Revelations made it into the Bible when many other books like the Didache didn't make the cut?

Yes we do, we even know that it's "Revelation" (singular).

It is often claimed that the Bible was edited by men who decided what books should be included. The Roman Catholic Churchis often cited as be the authority that decided what books would become part of the Bible.

The truth is that there was no lengthy period when the contents of the Bible was in limbo. The church accepted the New Testament books almost as soon as they were written. Once a book was produced by someone like Paul, his book was copied and widely distributed among believers. Because no Church had an exclusive hold any one book, there would be no opportunity for someone to edit Paul's writings.

The books that didn't make it into the canon of Scripture, such as the Gospel of Judas and the Gospel of Thomas, were not included because they were written long after both of those men died. The book credited to Judas was written by the Gnostic sect around 130-170 AD. These and other Gnostic gospels conflicted with the known teachings of Jesus and the Old Testament, and often contained numerous historical and geographical errors.

The only editing the Bible had came in AD 367 when Athanasius formally listed the 27 New Testament books in the order we see today. Athanasius didn't bring in any new books. The whole church had recognized and used the same list of books since the first century after Christ.

The Bible, can we trust it?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

“About this book of Revelation of John, I leave everyone free to hold his own opinion. I would not have anyone bound to my opinion or judgment. I say what I feel. I miss more than one thing in this book and it makes me consider it to be neither Apostolic nor prophetic. First and foremost, the apostles do not deal with visions, but prophecy in clear and plain words, as do Peter, Paul and Christ in the gospels. For it befits the apostolic office to speak clearly of Christ and his deeds without images and visions. Moreover there is no prophet in the Old Testament, to say nothing of the New, who deals so exclusively with visions and images. For myself, I think it approximates the Fourth Book of Esdras; I can in no way detect that the Holy spirit produced it" (Luther's Works, vol.35, p.398.

I hope you realize Luther's problem was bad Theology, not the Book of Revelation. They were taught by Augustine that the return of Christ would not be literal, that he ruled and reigned from our hearts. They believed they were already in the millenium. The Reformers did a good job in the area of Soteriology but had big errors in Eschatology.

We've pretty much known since WW1 and WW2 that we're not in the millenium.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

. . . . . . except you, you **********...
Now I see what you meant about being afraid of getting kicked off the forum. I am a bit thick in a way, where I need quite a bit of evidence before being persuaded to change my mind about something.
All I was commenting on was what I quoted from your post which are the markers for this particular ideology, where your language denigrates people.

If we can't accept the 1st line of the Bible, ie, 'In the beginning was the word, & the word is with God', by denying that, we are in fact 'purging' the system of ourselves by denying Christ! oh, the irony,
Who is the "we" you are talking about? Why don't you stop that sort of language and speak about what you, personally, believe in? You couch your words by quoting slogans that sound familiar to Christians. I noticed this on another thread there you said you "follow Jesus", which sounds like you mean you are a Christian, when it is worded ambiguously, where you could just as easily be thinking that you follow Jesus as in: you study things about this concept called Jesus, while not actually believing in him. So you seem to doing the same thing now, throwing up slogans in the third person, things Christians, and I as a Christian, should follow. This seems to me to be a method of persuasion to make me feel ashamed to not agree with whatever you say, while not actually believing in what you say, yourself.
edit on 20-11-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by cloudyday

Yes we do, we even know that it's "Revelation" (singular).

It is often claimed that the Bible was edited by men who decided what books should be included. The Roman Catholic Churchis often cited as be the authority that decided what books would become part of the Bible.

The truth is that there was no lengthy period when the contents of the Bible was in limbo. The church accepted the New Testament books almost as soon as they were written. Once a book was produced by someone like Paul, his book was copied and widely distributed among believers. Because no Church had an exclusive hold any one book, there would be no opportunity for someone to edit Paul's writings.

The books that didn't make it into the canon of Scripture, such as the Gospel of Judas and the Gospel of Thomas, were not included because they were written long after both of those men died. The book credited to Judas was written by the Gnostic sect around 130-170 AD. These and other Gnostic gospels conflicted with the known teachings of Jesus and the Old Testament, and often contained numerous historical and geographical errors.

The only editing the Bible had came in AD 367 when Athanasius formally listed the 27 New Testament books in the order we see today. Athanasius didn't bring in any new books. The whole church had recognized and used the same list of books since the first century after Christ.

The Bible, can we trust it?

What I mean is that the Orthodox church does not publicly read Revelation in church (singular
); it isn't part of the lectionary. I believe Revelation (singular) is the only New Testament book that isn't part of the lectionary.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Yeah, and some people also think they are the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. Doesn't matter.

Yeah, like this one, for instance?
White House Shooting: Ortega-Hernandez Was On A 'Mission From God' Authorities Say

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

When I say we, 'WE' are all created by God. WE is every person of every religion that either listens to, or ignores Jesus. Every man & woman created by God. Every human creature on the planet... Every sentient being with or without a conscience towards God. WE are the human race. There are no divisions put there by God, only those put there by men. & if you wish to sully what I say with your own dogma, yeah, I will react. Nazi Germany was a bad idea, so will the next 'reicht' be. I do not condone genocide of ANY race of people, because Race is a man-made divide. God Loves All Of Mankind. You should try politics as a hobby. Anyone who can make me a genocide fan from what I said, has a gift for manipulation & blindness to what is intended, seeing only YOUR own vision of what YOU would mean if YOU said it! & yes, i did say 'follow Jesus'... I do.. It doesn't mean I won't get peed off with pedantic simplephiles who want to show their superior intellect by misinterpreting what is read, but forget to go to Walmart to PICK SOME UP!..God knows I am human, & can get angry, But I am not Jesus, so he doesn't expect perfection. & he forgives... Lucky for me, Uh?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

OK, what about all this about "unbelievers" and the "unreasonable" which are dehumanizing sort of language of genocidalists? As long as you use genocidal language I will take you as being one.
Human beings are considered to be such by their power of reason, which we do not attribute to non-humans. So you get terms like sentient beings, and personhood. When you label people as unreasonable you make them sub-human, which is what the NAZI's did to the people they wanted to eliminate.
The reason I am touchy on the subject is that there is a movement to eliminate "non-religious" people based on the idea that they are intellectually inferior and need to be killed off.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

there you said you "follow Jesus", which sounds like you mean you are a Christian, when it is worded ambiguously, where you could just as easily be thinking that you follow Jesus as in: you study things about this concept called Jesus, while not actually believing in him. So you seem to doing the same thing now, throwing up slogans in the third person, things Christians, and I as a Christian, should follow.
In answer to this, I do believe in Jesus, absolutely... but I do not live according to the laws. Not all the time anyway... I like to smoke a J & have a drink, get drunk, fall down... But God does not approve of me putting myself in danger like that. It shows disregard for the life he gave me. I don't see government as reasonable, & they will prove to be deadly to mankind very soon.. They ARE genocidal maniacs already. America is at war with the world under many false flags. Hitler tried to be a 'federal Government', & look how that went!! But US government are trying to muscle in & bully Europe. Thats why there is 'occupy' all over the planet. American Gov is killing it's own people, then it will take over the EU, & UN, making for a great dictatorship, ban all religion & kill us here too. After it has wiped out most of the middle east for not giving them the oil. I don;t wish anybody to die. We have allowed gov to divide us with religion.. We are ALL equal. & must find common ground to stand together on. Jesus is the most enduring thing to have come to this planet. Nobody else EVER left their mark in such a way we still talk about him almost 2000 years later. He must be the glue...?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

. . . making for a great dictatorship, ban all religion & kill us here too.
I think they are using religion a lot and it is a useful tool but will eliminate any individualistic type religion and all must join a state authorized religion like in China.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteveerkleFan

reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Maybe the Catholic approach is not as good as other approaches but more than half of Christians are Catholic. So the final horse should be black with white and red spots.

The white horseman could be maybe a naval carrier group in the pacific?

Woka woka, says Fozzy, the bear. No woka woka if my head is not on. I heard someone on coast to coast radio talking about the red horseman. Same as the white horseman? Jesus needed to be crucified to improve the human race. He died for our sins. We have to obey our conscience but in these perilous times also obey a higher. Another white horseman. Did a leprechaun put a screw under my foot..Bad news. Bearded vulture taste good with enough rotisserie and nutmeg. Maybe the book of Leviticus should and be revised for newer standards. It’s skin is too thin to withstand small arms fire. Cloudyday do you want a small duraflame log?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: lonewolf19792000
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Jesus inserts one of the "seven Spirits'" messages to each stage of the church at the end of each letter. That is how they are all sent forth into "all the earth."
Jesus has two objectives with each message. Warnings are given to the apostates and marvelous promises to the faithful, to encourage and strengthen them.

Part 2

Who opens and reads the messages of "The Seven Seals"?

This is like the 9th century pugsly.
What a bunch of homegrown risotto worms.
For how many years and centuries have priests been molesting and mistreating children.
Two bibles says Michael Alig.
In a Lotso-bear tonsil.
Can a woman’s hormones.
Well we have more antichrists. Look at what Harry Reid’s bowflex machine did. Biblical.
The N word stands for Nazarene.

Why? The four horseman. The lemonade is all lukewarm. Like everything in the country. Reaal. It’s project blue beam in the line of fire.
(Eerie and.)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I'll give you the correct meaning of the 'Horsemen' in Revelation in a moment,

But first, 'The lamb' wouldn't give the Saints ANYTHING!

'The Saints' are subjects of a system which is part of the problem.

If Arnion (Lamb) is translated to give you a true understanding of its intended definition, it would be "A heart so sore, it no longer wants to beat". I'll give you an example.

REVELATION 5:12

King James Bible
Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

Corrected Translation
Crying out loudly though nobody could hear, was a heart so sore it no longer wanted to beat. As it had been broken almost beyond repair by those who took their hearts dominion and gifts from them. Their voice to teach the people (mantra of all hearts) and their authority. Their luxurious and happy life, and all the wealth which belonged to them.

Wealth belonging to others??? The 'CommonWealth' sound familiar??? With their wealth and authority, and luxurious lifestyles ... AND THEIR LORDS SPIRITUAL AND TEMPORAL???

Starting to get the picture here?

You need to understanding something very important, and I'm only trying to give you some hard truths here, not be offensive or hurt you.

God is not with the Churches. FULL STOP! Never has been! Never will be!

Nor any of the other key energy alignments (souls) which recur in this world, who are often referred to as 'Lords'. This term has been corrupted by unworthy, false usurpers to the title (British Monarchy: Lords Spiritual and Temporal) and it is therefore corrupt beyond the point where any true 'Lords' would ever disgrace themselves using the title.

Neither is any true "Christs". The Church is actually (by its very nature) opposed to Christ. Because the definition of the word "Christ" refers to truly knowing and understanding who you are, inside the flesh-sack you call a body.

If you come to understand the "core art of your heart", you are a Christ.

The Church teaches you to disregard the search for such things and just believe and have faith, that they will provide you with "Only what you need to know". Which is as far from 'Christ' as one could ever possible be.

BECAUSE THEY DO NOT WANT ANY MORE CHRISTS! OR ANYONE UNDERSTANDING WHO THEY ARE!

If everyone was to become a Christ in this world, what need would there be for the Church? HOW WOULD THEY MAKE MONEY???

By such, the TRUE antichrist in this world (if such a thing were even worth debating) is the Churches who discourage any 'gnostic' principles, so they can sell you your salvation.

If any are foolish enough to believe that the Church can sell you salvation. Or that anyone can buy, sell or redeem your soul (other than you redeeming it yourself) .... Well, there is a man selling blocks of land on the moon that he has no right to sell.

Now the horses ...

There is actually only THREE HORSES in Revelation, not four.

The forth 'horse' (pale) is Hippos Chloros/ἵππος χλωρός. This refers to the destructor of the other horses, not a forth horse.

The pale horse is the purge. The purifier who will take no s#$t from the other clowns.

It is (in essence) the same as what is known as Samael, the angel of death. Commonly misunderstood by the uninformed as evil, when they are actually the necessity of darkness forced into standing up against evil, in order to uphold good.

They are the result of the hierarchical 'bad choices' of the THREE HORSEMEN.

The 'Empires' if you will, who chose not to heed the warnings they were given. Who instead try to use the warnings to their benefit. Who will foolishly bring about their own destruction. Become those who fell on their own swords to prove them sharp.

Khlōros (χλωρός) means; "PURGING" the forceful enactment of Catharsis.

Hippos (ἵππος) means; "ASSERTION OF POWER", usually taken without regard.

PURGE THOSE WHO ASSERT THEIR POWER .... Bring down the false powers and Empires.

The corrupted 'Horseman' comes from a bad translation of the true definition.

As In the days when the texts were written, the rich and powerful were seen as "asserting their power" by prancing around on horses. Riding into poor villages on horses. Or riding into battle on horseback among the foot-soldiers.

Therefore in the texts 'Horsemen' refers to the (so-called) elite and powerful of this world.

So, understanding this ... If you want to identify 'targets' for the other three horsemen. I will identify the Empires who most correctly correlate the veil translation for you. All of which are in a lot of trouble.

WHITE HORSE. Crown ... Out conquering and to conquer:

The Corporations, Crowns and Aristocracy. Bildaberg Group.

A crown prince association in its founding, and plenty of 'crowns' involved with the group. A intricately planned, collective conspiracy to take over the world.

RED HORSE. Granted to take peace from the earth ... causing war and death ... a great sword (weapon):

The American, British (and other Commonwealth) Governments. Along with all their conspirators and the U.N war machine.

Be very clear on this one. IT IS NOT THE ARAB NATIONS!!! Though they have been made one side of a conflict, and they have their extremists, it is the Western Governments who are the aggressors. Don't kid yourselves.

It is their push for world domination and control of the Earths resources which has created the perpetually unwinnable, and highly lucrative war they wanted.

BLACK HORSE. Pair of scales in his hand. “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; but do not damage the oil and the wine.”

The Jewish Church, Roman Catholic Church, and all other Churches.

Translation to REVELATION 6:5-6: They (the Churches) tell you what you can and can't do. "WE'LL PERMIT WHAT LITTLE YOU NEED TO SUSTAIN YOU. AND NOT PERMIT ALL THE OTHER THINGS YOU DO NOT NEED TO SUSTAIN YOU. WE DO THIS FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT, SO YOU DON'T HURT YOURSELVES."

THE HORSEMAN PURGER, then comes to see that the THREE HORSEMEN all fall upon their own swords.

It is happening now.

If you want to try understand Revelation, there is no point looking so deeply into the veil translations. They are corrupted intentionally to hide the true meaning by the Governments, Corporations and Churches who know exactly what the texts say will happen to them.

You need to look at the Greek versions, and try to decode this version which is only half-corrupted.
edit on 16-8-2015 by SONOFTHEMORNING because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join