It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will you tell your kids 30 years from now when the U.S. is in a complete police state?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
TSA roadside checkpoints in TN
www.theblaze.com...

TSA raping you and your children at the airport

New streetlamps that can videotape you, record your conversations and yell orders at you.
detroit.cbslocal.com...

It will only get worse. Once the government has aquired any kind of new power they will never give it up. We have only gone 10 years without the threat of attack, without fear. From 1991-2001 we lived as a country without the constant fear of attack. Before 1991 it was communism, today it's terrorism. Disguises used to trick the masses into giving up freedoms for "safety". The rate at which our freedoms are being thrown in the trash as been on the increase since 2001 and it seems to be picking up as each day goes by. How long will it be 'till it's normal to be searched at the grocery store? To stop at a checkpoint on the way home and searched again?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
To be honest i dont know what ill tell them.. i dont know how the world will be then, guess ill cross that bridge when i get come it..

one thing i dont understand though.. firstly why is it in the paranormal forum and secondly if it is a mistake, how on earth do people make these mistakes, its pretty simple... no?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
First link seems incorrect. The TSA isn't raping people. While I don't like the pat downs, lets take it down a notch or two. You agree to the search therefore not rape. Intelligent streetlamps are creepy as hell.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
We wont make it that far im afraid

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSandman

Interesting. You really think it will still be a state in 30 years?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Wanna fly? Then submit. Kinda like "agreeing" to let your boss feel you up so you can keep your job.

edit on 17-11-2011 by jcord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Though I think the rational answer would be that we will tell our kids "See kids, this is what happens when people become dumbed down, dont stand up for themselves, choose security over freedom, have no education, and think that $$ has value"....

But I'm sure that even though we know all of these things, we still wont say it.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
join the police son

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
We wont say anything if were still alive, we will all be indoctrinated by that time.. I am sure of it..

I highly doubt at this rate the United states will still be in existence, with the highly sophisticated and intelligent citizens we have, condemning anything that makes sense, or using black and white your on one side or the other stupid arguments, that is like verbally watching a dumb ass dog chase his tail.. hell I would not even worry about it..

30 years... Meh.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Make sure you revolt harder then we did.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Not just the US my friends - everywhere.

I will say I tried to spread as much knowledge and information against this hideous tide as possible. I may have failed but I tried. I have nothing, no money, but I have the internet.

But i've not failed yet. Let's stick with it. I am no defeatist.

We ain't dead yet. Keep it rolling.
edit on 17-11-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jcord

Or go through the scanner or don't fly. You don't have to fly. Also, it's not like they pull out you giblets and palm them. People are to embarrassed by their own bodies shortcomings.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
by then.. it will be a crime to tell them anything other than the state approved version of things..

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Sorry we kept electing presidents that thought nation building was more important than the security and economic well being of our country.

Sorry we allowed wall street and corporations and the war machine gain so much power that they took control of the nation and decided that profit was more important than the citizens.

Now remember to keep both eyes open when you fire that rifle one eye is for targeting and the other is for spotting your next target. And always shoot to kill because only dead people shoot to wound.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
First link seems incorrect. The TSA isn't raping people. While I don't like the pat downs, lets take it down a notch or two. You agree to the search therefore not rape. Intelligent streetlamps are creepy as hell.

If somebody touches you in an inappropriate area and you do not give them concent = rape
but of course if you want to fly you have to abide.

I don't know how this got posted here i'm still new here.
edit on 17-11-2011 by MrSandman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
In 30 years, it'll be my grandkid...

"Kiddo, When I was your age, I didn't have to wear a seatbelt in the back seat, we rode to the store in the bed of Ganddpa's pickup, hunting was done with high powered rifles, and it was okay to drink from a water hose. Honestly kiddo, I don't know what to say about the world today other than curfew's coming, better tell grandma to make up a bed for ya while I call mommy and let her know you didn't get nabbed by the Jackboots."

edit on 17-11-2011 by pyrael because: typo gremlins....

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

You consent when you by the ticket and hop into line. Rape is also an incredibly charged word. Technically if I grab the girlfriends boob when she's in a snit it could be rape. A pat down isn't rape. Meh that's not what this thread is about and I don't want to derail.

I have no idea what I'll be telling grandkids. Back in my day cars went over 55mph and weren't all hooked up to police GPS. I don't actually think it's going to be all that bad in 30 years.
edit on 17-11-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

And grabbing the groin or placing fingers IN places they shouldn't be is a "Pat Down"?

I'll ride the bus

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

What will you tell your kids 30 years from now when the U.S. is in a complete police state?

I will tell them............"it was the damn crackheads and meth addicts that stole everything and shot up the neighborhood that put us in this situation"..........

Seriously, it is a jungle out there. If you do not know about it take a drive down sh$tty lane, right down the street from the liquor store..........

It is simple......................................No idiots, no cops.............

I am an ex-idiot

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcord

Interesting. You really think it will still be a state in 30 years?

I honestly think that with the current path we're on and the way the masses accept and sometimes defend this behavior we will be there in no time. Look at the past ten years.

"Your un'american if your against the TSA they're just trying to protect us" or "why do you have something against searches? If you have nothing to hide then what's the big deal"

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join