It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 9 Ships Near BP's Macondo Well (yes...THAT Well)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by dalter

It's very concerning. I posted a video from the history channel showing what could happen if there were a methane explosion a few pages back......the video is showing a "mega disaster", so it may be a little exaggerated, but it is a potential danger to be sure. Since I started this thread, the "marinetraffic.com" site had the area I was looking at blocked out. I have been checking every day. As soon as I get any more info, I'll post it.

I was just looking on marinetraffic and the Iron Horse is at anchor at the BP Holstein Platform. I'm not sure where that is in relation to the Deep Horizon.

Could you mark & screenshot the location of Deep Horizon on the marinetraffic map?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TXTriker

Here ya go....the first shows the location of the well.....(which by the way is not listed anymore)

The second show the ships which are there today

Note: There is a ship there (depicted in grey), which apparently has no name. It is listed as "367507790", and if you click on "details" to find the ship's info.....it says "NON EXISTANT VESSEL"

edit on 12/17/2011 by StealthyKat because: never mind duh

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Thank you. This will help greatly when I check on the vessels. I had a problem a couple of times when pointing to the vessels. If I moved away and pointed again sometimes it changed and you could get good info on the vessel.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

What I meant is, that when I pointed and clicked on that particular ship, the "info bubble" came up like it's supposed to, however....it said a number instead of a name and below that it said it didn't exisist....weird.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Remember when Deep Water fiasco started? There were scientists genuinely worried there would be a methane "bubble" released and many STATES..as in multiple states would have to be evacuated. Some may joke about "methane" but, there is another thread about the Ruskies finding methane releases underwater. Anyhow..if anyone cares to look it up, there was an extinction event a while back that killed 95 some odd percent of life..including insect life on earth...due to methane releases

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by paearmor

Oh yeah....it's real, and it's happened before. That's why I said earlier the methane scares me more than the oil. It's a scary thought!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Yea, that's what I meant. Sometimes if you go to a different ship and come back and click it changes. Don't know why - maybe some glitch in data transmission.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

It's difficult to get any information....I get so frustrated with it. But I will not stop trying.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join