It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police bloody protester @ occupy wall street

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandelbrot2012

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Firstly my apologies for my outburst. Sorry.

Secondly - it's a tricky climate we live in. The protesters are us. Every person who has been wronged by the system, every worker who has faced antagonism from corporations.

And the way we get treated? Kicked, beaten and treated like cattle.

Extreme Violator of T and C.... But at least you never got Banned right
.....We all have our own reasons to have little outbursts but this is the time and these are the problems we are facing together..... Hopefully we can all rise to the occasion and avoid using violence or aggression to solve this one otherwise we will be our own undoing....

Peace

edit on 17-11-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: (no reason given)

Indeed. Peace should prevail.

I'm not apologising for my emotions, just the way I handled them.

We live in the critical mass of human history, our lives and the lives of our future generations lie in our choices. We are entitled to be worried, angry, upset - these are human traits of passion.

This rising up is a symbol of the rise against greed, whether it will achieve anything or nothing is irrelevant - the power in numbers will keep growing.

Unless they censor the internet we will keep growing, learning and evolving.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
It's never good when people go to a "peaceful" demonstration and one side shows-up in armor, helmets and billy-bats - thats not a good sign for peace. But look at the video again and you will see an officer holding an unauthoried club in his hand at 5:14 - 5:23 mark. Is that standard issue equipment or standard for cracking heads?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I dont know why i put myself through watching those videos, i really dont. And the fact that every single person in that crowd stood there and let that happen is sickening...Its videos like that and others going around that clearly show that there is NO hope for humanity.

We are exactly the same as we have always been.

The concerning thing is that this is taking place in a country with more personal guns and military equipment that the UK government probably has, yet NO ONE, absolutely NO ONE is brave enough to show that they are not scared of these Police Officers.

I implore any US Citizen to justify to me, only 1 reason, why you think its acceptable for your "non-action" behaviour to occur when you see another human being treated like this.

If the US cant act for humanity, it'll be controlled, then the world really will be in a mess.

One thing i can safely say is that if that occurred here in Europe, there is NO WAY on this earth that the population would stand by without giving a fight!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by fisheye
It's never good when people go to a "peaceful" demonstration and one side shows-up in armor, helmets and billy-bats - thats not a good sign for peace. But look at the video again and you will see an officer holding an unauthoried club in his hand at 5:14 - 5:23 mark. Is that standard issue equipment or standard for cracking heads?

Yeah, I may not know about standard issue riot gear but that thing looks nasty.

Originally posted by jrmcleod
I dont know why i put myself through watching those videos, i really dont. And the fact that every single person in that crowd stood there and let that happen is sickening...Its videos like that and others going around that clearly show that there is NO hope for humanity.

We are exactly the same as we have always been.

The concerning thing is that this is taking place in a country with more personal guns and military equipment that the UK government probably has, yet NO ONE, absolutely NO ONE is brave enough to show that they are not scared of these Police Officers.

I implore any US Citizen to justify to me, only 1 reason, why you think its acceptable for your "non-action" behaviour to occur when you see another human being treated like this.

If the US cant act for humanity, it'll be controlled, then the world really will be in a mess.

One thing i can safely say is that if that occurred here in Europe, there is NO WAY on this earth that the population would stand by without giving a fight!

Well, there is only one reason and that reason's ambit only goes so far. Showing the world that you are committed to your non violence, even in the face of odious actions from the opposition, will help usher the awakening of more people. However, there comes a time where you have enough manpower and mettle to betoken the time for retaliation. Its all a matter of when and where.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Unless they censor the internet we will keep growing, learning and evolving.

There are threads on ats pertaining to a bill, alluding to the idea that the internet will be able to be censored. Sad, sad, sad.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I am overwhelmed with deep sorrow as I watched what happened to Mr.Romania, the unarmed human who was beaten and blooded by animals in uniforms that once used to command respect.

I hope he had been given medical attention as soon as possible, after being left bleeding as those bastard animals left him there. If anyone has any further news update on him, as well as others harmed and hurt, do keep us here informed.

The insignificant nobody me will not seek for vengence upon those animals, for twilight will be descending on them and their kind soon. May they feel remorse when they reflect upon their brutal actions, for we are all humans, with conscience only inborn. .....

edit on 18-11-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The more people that see this the better, we will soon begin to accept the reality of our situation, and although it may be grave, we WILL prevail.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
This makes me sad. It only makes me sad because I'm angry as hell that I wasn't there. The video would have had 2 bloody men on the ground because I wouldn't sit there watching that, I'd at least try, KNOWING they'd beat my ass. I'd at least get 3 good hits in. The female cops would have to get it too because they sure aren't there acting like women. They're just robots. Testosterone and estrogen do not exist. I swear to God this is so angering.

I fear the time for "peaceful revolt" has passed. The police are now a local military, and no longer public servants. They are an ENEMY army.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join