It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Surveillance State. Your Freedom Will Soon Allow You To .....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Walk about and do what you like as long as "we the establishment" can record everything you ever do, forever, and all you will ever say, forever. But dont worry, you wont notice a thing in the street, until you make a mistake.

Freedom, what does it mean to me?

It means being able to earn my wages without my money having to go into a bank

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
It took me a while to try to figure out what they were watching us for. I thought what would big brother need with my television viewing preferences, and my internet usage. How many times I drive, and where I go.

I figured that it was not so much to be nosy, but that we are an experiment. Being watched while being put in different day to day situations.

For example. They will pay you less then you should have, and then see what you do with the money. Will you rise up and ask for higher wages, or will you go to an electronics store and buy something you dont need?

Will you save the money and better your living situation? Will you apply for credit, just so that you can have something that you dont need?

I think that as long as they can see what we do with what we have, we will not have freedom, until they figure out how to get us to not think at all.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

America is a security surveillance corporation. Everything we do is a tracking cookie. Its time to delete cookies.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RightWingAvenger

I agree with you in part, however there is no "america"

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by beachbumfun

Exactly... America is just another chess piece that they will sacrifice in a heartbeat if it serves their purpose.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
We may never see the truth outloud

From them at least

new topics

top topics

join