It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Protesting!-It's a Trap!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I know it sounds crazy but doesn't this all sound a little too familiar? Doesn't it seem that this whole protest went off with a bang out of nowhere? Didn't we see this coming with the alarms of FEMA camps and guillotines?
The owner of ATS himself posted this thread in 2004: www.abovetopsecret.com...

There over 600 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States.

The Rex 84 Program was established on the reasoning that if a mass exodus of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons.

Operation Cable Splicer and Garden Plot are the two sub programs which will be implemented once the Rex 84 program is initiated for its proper purpose. Garden Plot is the program to control the population. Cable Splicer is the program for an orderly takeover of the state and local governments by the federal government. FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this operation.

The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people.

This was the reason for creating this site to show us the warning signs, and the slow process of "transition"

Transitions come from our society either in small doses over a long period of time, or they happen over night.

Right now I would say we have plenty of room in those camps, and I believe that OWS is Phase #2 of the FEMA Camps. They want an unjust reason to take all those people somewhere-to a new business establishment.

Do you really think standing outside peacefully is going to do the trick? It hasn't so far Chicago is mocking the protesters by throwing McDonald's applications from the building. Not to mention everyone is being thrown out.
We can't be violent or they will use their forces against their own people, as they are doing right now.

Perhaps this is part of population control at its finest, the people just haven't gotten angry enough yet.

If you haven't seen the movie go find the movie "Thrive" on youtube, it puts all our little "conspiracies" into perspective in one very well put together movie. Ah screw it here it is:

So maybe this is what they want me to think-power, and terror, but I think that OWS is a trap, we act as instructed according to our sociological patterns.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I know the "thrive" thread was just active and that's where I initially heard about it too.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

A man that stands for nothing will fall for anything.

You'll either die standing on your feet fighting for the things you believe in or you will surely die on your knees surrendering to the powers that be.

Forget OWS, stand up for yourself and your freedom.

Do you want to live in a fascist state ? then do nothing .

What is the alternative to demonstrations ? that's right , it's the end game, no surrender, keep pushing.

I understand it's easy for despair to turn into apathy, but you cannot afford to freeze like a rabbit caught in the headlights, life is risky, fortune favors the brave.

Cosmic..

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

That's what happening, people are walking away now. They "thought" we have freedom of speech to say, and therefor our words should matter, but they don't. People are wasting their time out there-doing what they are told to do.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I believe that's correct, when have protests ever been televised and talked about constantly on TV and news station like this, if they wanted it to go away they could easily not give the attention to it that they are. TV and news channels are spreading the word to people that were very unaware of Occupy.

"The revolution will not be televised" Occupy is being televised in all states, think about it. Occupy is the sheep dog hearding the cattle. Think about who owns the TV station and how much has been censored to keep it away from public knowledge in the past, so all the sudden they're for the people and their occupy protests and vividly publicizing it? Right

edit on 17-11-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Exactly, if there are 5 major news companies owned by the big dogs, then why would the big dogs even televise it?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
A non-violent movement moves nothing. All it does is provide easy targets for over-zealous LEO's. It is great that people are protesting and I am glad to see some people waking up. However I feel that until things get incredibly violent between protesters and LEO's that nothing will happen or truly change.

A FEMA camp full of Americans? It would be incredibly dangerous to be a guard at such a facility as this Country is full of people that WOULD do something about that.

Here is a famous question from one of my high school teachers (before being PC was mandatory); IF you knew who Hitler would grow up to be who he was. Would you (given the opportunity) kill him as a child knowing it would be the end of your own freedom or life? It amazed me even then how many kids thought that it would be ok to kill him before he had the chance to come to power.

Now imagine friends and family being rounded up in this Country. Seriously, it would be all out war the second they put people on railroad cars headed for one of those camps. I would give it two weeks and there would not be a single intact train track in the Country.

Bring on the FEMA camps lets go ahead and start our own regime change. Heck maybe some kind nation will send in NATO to help us rebels........... Worked for Libya.........
edit on 17-11-2011 by SkyMuerte because: I forgot an "s"

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
To make real change people have to stop feeding the system that they've grown up to be addicted to. There will not be a revolution, there is no stopping them with force, their weapons and camps are primed and ready for that and much more sophisticated that of what citizens have to fight with. People have to think differently and smarter, united people could take out evil corporations one by one if people didn't buy from them, boycott the corporations that politicians own, people have to get smarter not more violent.

Even if you go to fight and happen take them out what does that fix if your not smart enough to change what's really wrong. We already have brutes in power that have killed thousand across the world.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SkyMuerte

Exactly! I didn't think that far into it, and I guess everyone in America own a torch, and 4 wheelers, and guns too. Isn't there someone we can go to and "ask"? Who are the OWS speaking to? The media?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Nothing bad meant, but that is messed up logic. Dont protest and the powers that be are getting their way or protest and the powers that be are getting their way. I would rather die with my fist in the air..

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

That's about all this OWS is worth, simply losing. You can't win, everything you touch is made from plastic which is made from-oil. Is the OWS going to shut down Wall Street or The oil industry? I'm not saying it shouldn't be done, I'm saying it's the wrong time, we missed our opportunity, things are different, and you don't have as much say so any more. It's sad.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Look at the headlines in BBC right now:

The end of a movement, or just the beginning?
www.bbc.co.uk...

It's the end, we lose.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SkyMuerte

A non-violent movement moves nothing. All it does is provide easy targets for over-zealous LEO's. It is great that people are protesting and I am glad to see some people waking up. However I feel that until things get incredibly violent between protesters and LEO's that nothing will happen or truly change.

REALLY? Explain what will change? Surely it will not change for the better on the part of the masses. All violence is going to do is bring restrictions down upon us. It's what they want.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Did you know the a politician has just been elected on the back of the OWS movement in Korea.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
TPTB presently do not have a "Global" political body of the masses.
OWS promoting a "Global Revolution" under one banner will in fact deliver one right to their doorstep.

Just an observation

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyMuerte
Now imagine friends and family being rounded up in this Country. Seriously, it would be all out war the second they put people on railroad cars headed for one of those camps. I would give it two weeks and there would not be a single intact train track in the Country.

Not sure if you've heard of scalar weapons but in your city one minute is all it would take to vaporize you and your city, not to mention precision rockets, black hawks, and drones.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

BINGO!!!! Those protesting don't understanding that the anarchists who are running the OWS show are simply handing EVERYONE'S freedoms over to TPTB. If it continues, bullets will fly. It won't matter if it's the police or the protesters doing the firing. The mere act of the gunfire will pave the way for martial law, then the disarming of the population. After that, the chains will come out, and mankind will be enslaved.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
When the whole FEMA camps story broke I just shook my head, face met palm and I filed it away under another silly internet conspiracy rumor...then it hit home. It was just weeks after I heard about this, that a story broke on the front page of the Idaho State Journal stating that the Minidoka Internment Camp in Idaho was being 'refurbished' with specific focus on the barracks and MP towers. I was shocked, and wouldn't you know?.. I cant find that story anywhere now.

I did find this to offer up a shred of proof to what i am saying:

www.conservationfund.org...

The link above has made it all sound very innocuous which I sincerely hope it is. But it at least shows that this is not just happening in major population areas, its happening in rural America too.

I certainly hope that this whole OWS movement is not the next step to putting these things into commission but it leaves me with a sickly feeling in my gut.

Good theory OP now lets all hope that you are wrong...
edit on 17-11-2011 by clowdstalker because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2011 by clowdstalker because: lrn to grammer

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I wish I could tell you what to do but I can not as this is an open forum and I do not wish to get myself in hot water.
I am not a pacifist, but I am not violent either. There are many ways of denying Wall Street and the Government the money they need to pursue their agenda.

Breaking windows and putting up tents in the street in L.A. (going on right now) is not the answer. As I have said in other posts; How many OWS protesters (besides the losers) are going to go home and make sure they file their taxes this year? My guess is all of them.

Hence protesting in the street does nothing. A famous now dead queen once watched from her tower and said "Let them eat cake". Do you think that Wall Street or the 1% are feeling bad about themselves a they watch the protests? Do you think they are scared? Think again, these people are Sociopaths and they care not one little bit about a bunch of non-violent protesters outside.

Not advocating violence but historically there has NEVER been a regime change without it.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
MEH, the PTB stopped fearing the people long ago.. Unless millions marched up to wall street, BOA, or DC, demanding change, I do not think The PTB, are really scared or concerned, just going to beat the people and throw them in jail.. NOW seeing all of this happen on TV, might inspire more numbers to protest, but at the moment its pretty obvious the PTB, are pretty blatant in displaying, they don't give a crap, and do not fear being on tv beating, pepper spraying old ladies, and throwing a bunch of people in jail..

makes me sick actually.. It does not take a PHD, or a masters degree to know how corrupt the economic system is, hell just look at the bail outs, look at Washington, look around.. These protestors are not a bunch of homeless idiots, they see this, and are trying to fight it, with their voices... DUH..

Its just gonna end sad, unless somehow some way more people stand up.. that will prob. happen after a blizzard hits the Mojave..
edit on 17-11-2011 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join