It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh no an umbrellla!! Call 9-1-1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I know this has probably been posted on ATS but I gotta rant a little...

The East Carolina University campus was locked down yesterday because someone had mistaken a golf umbrella sticking out of a bag for a rifle. Honest mistake? Yeah. But ever since 2001 people have been slowly trained to live in FEAR. This year the Department of Homeland Security has launched the campaign "SEE SOMETHING...SAY SOMETHING" depicting white people as potential terrorists (I posted one below but there are SEVERAL of this propoganda commercials from the regime). Anyway...I'm not saying be cautious is a bad thing..but living in FEAR is a waste of life!!!

Campus Lockdown

DHS Propoganda

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

When people came off the buses, they raised their hands to show no offensive against the police. They were on their knees and were searched just to make sure none of them had any weapons. Those people were neither hostages nor suspects.

I find that the most interesting part of the whole article. A random guy on campus had a "rifle" in plain site sticking out of a bag, therefore the police were given full reign to search whole swathes of people who obviously had nothing to do with it just on the 1 in a million chance somebody had a weapon. The article states that these people were not suspects, so why were they treated like it?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

edit on 17-11-2011 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

The article states that these people were not suspects, so why were they treated like it?

De-sensitization. It's the same reason you are treated like a criminal during a TSA check. It's the same reason they have been doing check point warrant-less searches all over the place.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Great point!! Basically, the Feds, TSA, and local police can molest whoever they want to "catch the right person". This is definitely a brainwashing tactic and those who are awake won't allow it but the slave zombies will bow down to their master! NOT ME!!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Orwell would be proud!

Seems the fear hyping is doing its job.

top topics

join