It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Number 12 Looks Just Like You, Numerology?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Not only is it a great band( en.wikipedia.org... ), as well as a episode of the Twilight Zone ( en.wikipedia.org... ), it also has a deeper meaning, in which shall not be over looked...

The Number 12 Looks Just Like You

I'm not going to provide an over all theory, nor application, but rather outline some of the importance of the number 12. Numerologists are welcome, for they may shed more light into the understanding of the number 12. One interesting thing for those who have an interest in numerology, is to look at the life of Jesus, especially the ages of 12 and 30, and what the number 18 means(for another time, but fruit for thought for now)

An overall statement, of what the number 12 means to me, is....
The number 12 represents the identification of 1, since everything is a construct of duality, and encompassed under a trinity in creation on all levels. 1+2=3, which is then ruled by the number 4(the equator, justice((pythagorean)) and so on...
12 Is only half of the equation for 24 is the entirety....

There are many links that I could provide in defining what the number 12 means, but I'd rather you go ahead and search for yourselves. But here's one...
www.crystalinks.com...

I could go over the Biblical application of the number 12, but that isn't the aim of this thread, although I'm sure it may arrise.

Lets begin the construct of the universe...

The Cuboctahedron...
en.wikipedia.org...
AKA, the Vector Equilibrium
Being composed of 12 identical vertices, having 24 edges...
If you are to scroll down on the link, you will see an orthographic plane of projection for the cuboctahedron, you will find a very familiar shape. A shape in which is a natural construct of fractals... which can then bee seen here..
Fractals
en.wikipedia.org... :
If you are to scroll down, under history, you will see the progression of Fractals under the Koch Snowflake, which begins with an equilateral triangle, and progresses from there...

The plane of projection is one of the hardest concepts to understand when viewing these images as far as relating what they communicat to its application or influence to the construct of the universe and nature... So don't be discouraged if you don't understand it fully.

Further expination of its role can be found in the 'Thrive' documentary

Thrive Documentary
www.youtube.com...
With an even further explination found at their website, under the code section...
thrivemovement.com...
With an almost complete explination found in the 'Crossing The Event Horizon' lecture
Nassim Haramein - Crossing The Event Horizon
www.youtube.com...

Next, The construct of life...
Carbon 12: The basis for all of life.
en.wikipedia.org...
It is the isotope in which gives distinction of the role and influences of an element... further explination can be found here:
Isotope: en.wikipedia.org...
Remember I said constuct of a trinity in all of creation...
Triple-alpha process
en.wikipedia.org...
I'm not going to outline the truth in my understanding of there being a trinity that is the construct of everything, but it should be self evident when you think about everything in the universe, Atoms, Trig., Wave functions and so on... Every Base interger is the construct of 3, duality and frame of reference(being measured interger), gotta love 3D.

Conscious Identification

Jury(American)
en.wikipedia.org...
It takes 12 to determine the verdict, identifying the truth.

12 The Twelve Apostles / Disciples
en.wikipedia.org...
It took 12 to get the job done...

Music Theory
en.wikipedia.org...
12 Semitones: en.wikipedia.org...
There are 12 notes before the series repeats, becoming an octave...
Which then are encompassed by 24 quarter tones of equal temperment

Interesting read...
The Number Twelve
By Daniel Ferrera

Which is a sample from the book found: Studies In Astrological Bible Interpretation, by Daniel Ferrera: Sacred Science Institute
www.sacredscience.com...
Which talks about music theory, the 12 zodiacs, astronomy and the Bible. A MUST READ in my opinion, in order to fully understand what I'm outlining here...

There is much more to this than I have outlined, but I'm not going to proceed unless a conversation is to follow. It is my understanding that once the comprehension of all the wonders of the number 12 are understood, that it may come of use in modeling many aspects of our social structure, our infrastructure, and the logistics of our lives.

Topics and application of the number 12 include and are not limited to:
Graph Theory
en.wikipedia.org...
Latitude and Longitude
en.wikipedia.org...
Cartography
en.wikipedia.org...
Clocks and Time
en.wikipedia.org...
The Pyramids and Time.... Remember, They appear to be 4 sided, given that there are 3 of them, you get 12
But the truth is, there are 8 sides on the pyramids, 8 x 3 = 24
One of the best reads I have ever had:
Joseph Smith's hypocephalus
www.ida.net...
Which dives eventually into "The measurement according to celestial time, which celestial time signifies one day to a cubit" and the system of measures must have coordinated not only length, volume, and weight, but also time. Truly fascinating...
Cycles, of all kinds.

The list goes on and on and on, so instead of just ranting about the application of the number 12, I will leave it up to the members of ATS to guide this conversation. It's a lot to take in, so I'm not expecting to cover it all, just enough to understand the concept...

I will part, leaving you with a 50 sec. clip of a movie trailer, in which encompasses a lot of what I am in a round about way of revealing...
The Cartographer Trailer
www.imdb.com...
WATCH AND BE AMAZED
Man I love Applied Sciences, research who made this film, and you find one of the most intellectual people that Earth and the Heavens have provided us.

That is one of the craziest movies in the history of film, simply put. It involves sooo much, that it's kinda hard to relay its message, rather you should just watch it and come to your own conclusion.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
You forgot the most important one.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
You forgot the most important one.

Hahaha, that is too cool.

I don't even know where to begin with that video, as far as it pertains to visual communication, it's almost subliminal in a way...

Visual Communication: Conveyance of ideas and information with visual aid. It often is done with typography, drawing,graphic design, color, and electronic resources as means of greater power in informing or pursuading a person and/or audiance.

To have a better understanding of the progression of images, and the colors used, you should be familiar with:

graph theory
en.wikipedia.org...

Perfect graph
en.wikipedia.org...

Graph Coloring
en.wikipedia.org...

How progression of numbers coincide with that of color when representing an idea or data.

One of the greatest songs IMO, is 'Freestyle'- Edan(Easily one of the smartest people to ever bless the Mic.)
Which goes as follows
www.youtube.com...

[*ex]
I be the rap beautician, to facts you listen
blast through rhythms like **** through your system
true in living wisdom, well off and witty
using gods sleeve, write the hell of the city
see my elegance
dining on the periodic table crawl for elements
the universe designs my intelligence
drop science down a bottomless pit
one swift, doing handstands on pyramid tips
the sun splits the waterfront causing prismatic effects
butterflies come alive and have sex
birds fly out of my top hat slow
to join the brilliance of wilderness and soar through the congo
speak the convo to colors and shapes
my wordchoice is turquoise I love to create
my art hurdles over the clouds in dark purple
red mixes yellow and blue in sharp circles
paint splashes over your conscious like canvas
molecules rule unseen by deep glances
trace your physical form to that of a mantis
think of all varieties of life on the planet
glaciers and avalanches, they have a dance with
gravity
the gods put their lips on the galaxy
man interrupts true love and acts savagely
juice from the fingers of zeus cause calamity
the truth won't fade with the artificial calendar
I be the balancer, the chance like answer
the dancefloor dominator, flavor complicator
accomodate the great, await the day to fantasia
the soul of a giant, I'm bold, and defiant
my science, electrify the unplugged appliance
shoot my television, walk outdoors and explore
with the innocence of kids aged four
I frolic in the sand with the colony of ants
my particles expand building oxygen in plants
from Rakim the Cash(?), to Lakim Shabazz
I'm logically advanced with the knowledge of the past
motivate a girraffe, wrote a page and a half
known for paving the path and the waves with a staff
the music is rap, my favorite color is math
the plan of attack is bless the planet with wax
the caterer, the Darth Vader with the crossfader
you should never be afraid of the harm from armed laborers
we stay patient as we lay the foundation
in a simple composition for the future generations
[*/ex]

"...
speak the convo to colors and shapes
my wordchoice is turquoise I love to create
my art hurdles over the clouds in dark purple
red mixes yellow and blue in sharp circles
paint splashes over your conscious like canvas
molecules rule unseen by deep glances
known for paving the path and the waves with a staff
the music is rap, my favorite color is math"

I truly wonder what percent of the world would understand what he's talking about. I hesitate to put it in these terms, but I may be a part of the 1%(not an OWS reference) that gets it, lol.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Additional information, to gain a better understanding can be found on the television series that ran earlier this year in the UK titled, 'The Code', link below
en.wikipedia.org...(UK_TV_series)

The first episode is titled 'Numbers'
It goes through the code of numbers that is a construct to all of nature. He covers(loosely) music theory, construction of buildings(historical and religious), and cycles in nature. In it, the claim is made that there is a hidden world of mathematical principals of simple numbers and ratios that govern the world and the universe.

The number 12 is present in this episode, as he is describing the stucture of nature and cycles.

The second episode is titled 'Shapes'
Is just further detail and application of what was covered in Episode 1, covers fractals, animation among other things.

The third episode is titled 'Prediction'

Here's a link of a preview...topdocumentaryfilms.com...

I am unable to find an online source for viewing these episodes in their entirety, for it seems they have all been pulled. The best I could do is search youtube, and there are multiple sections of the film on there...
www.youtube.com... .0.5.1.2l9l0
There's clips of all sorts of topics that I'm sure many of you will find interesting...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This is truly not the aim of this thread, but I feel I should provide the following...

www.schoolhouserock.tv...
This might sound silly, but... lol
Schoolhouse Rock
"Little Twelvetoes"

It does give mention that Twelvetoes must be from some other planet, implying he's an alien, and then later talks about Little Twelvetoes, coming back(to earth) and that use 10 digits are merely surviving and that the twelve'digiters are Thriving(BTW 'Thrive' Great video, and brings this ALL TOGETHER)

Now, the part that I choose to focus on...
In the middle of it, says something to this effect(will not quote because I can't figure out how to do it properly)

It says something in regards to 'Hide-and-go-seek'(not saying it was intentional, but is that what Aliens have done with its relationship with man?)
Then it goes on to say, To count by sixes fast?!?!?!(oh it will make sense, just you wait)

It makes a reference to when Little Twelvetoes is in school that he would learn to play the piano(interesting because of the relationship with the number 12 and Music Theory)

Then, it next says...that they then would go to school to learn the golden rule.
Why in the world would it mention the 'Golden Rule' while discusing 12?

WELL I THINK I FOUND THE ANSWER

What is the golden rule? Well maybe it is the old saying, 'Treat others like you want to be treated'
Where is this found? Well, in the book of Matthew 7: 12

Now, lets look at good ole' Mathew 7: 1-12

Judging Others
1“Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
2For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
4How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?
5You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

6“Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.

Ask, Seek, Knock

7“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
8For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
9“Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone?
10Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake?
11If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!
12So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Now, if you read Little Twelvetoes, it tells you to read by 6's.
OMG! If you are to count by 6... what does number 7 say? well... you can read above. Now, do you see the connection inside of what Schoolhouse Rock had to say about Counting by 6's, 'Hide-and-go-seek'

But wait, there's a lot more lol.

What did I previous say about the number 12? That it is the number of identification, well... I'd have to say that verse 12 identifies exactly everything about chapter 7.

What did I say previous about the number 4? It being the 'Equator' and representing 'Justice'... Well what does Verse 4 say? It undeniably(to me atleast) that this 100% the 'just' or 'justice' of Matthew 7.

And now is the most obvious part of it all, which is truly amazing, remember when I previously brought up the number 24, and that 12 is just a half of it, and 24 represents the entirety(in many many many aspects)
Well, check this out.

Matthew 7: 24
24“Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.

Get it yet? No... maybe, you might need Matthew 7:28
28 When Jesus had finished saying these things, the crowds were amazed at his teaching

Still confused? No problem....

'HOUSE ON THE ROCK, 'AMAZED AT HIS TEACHINGS'... where does a teacher teach? SCHOOL

OMG, It's SCHOOLHOUSE ROCK! this is crazy people, I know, but almost too epically clear.

top topics

join