It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul scolds CBS reporter for acting rudely.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexanderDeLarge
First, let me say, I love everything Ron Paul stands for. Now that I've said that, doesnt the fact that Paul is starting to get all this attention kind of scare you a little bit. Just something to think about. We all know TPTB wouldnt allow it unless....something is up.

Well the entire Republican field is self-immolating and clawing their way to the bottom as fast as they can:

Perry...ummm...I forget the 3rd one...Ooops....See ya!

Cain: I don't know anything about any sexual harassment allegations...well...maybe I know a little but there was no settlement...well...maybe there was a settlement but it was very small...well...maybe it wasn't so small...well...I now forgot what I thought I remembered and I don't want to talk about it anymore...See ya!

Gingrich: How dare these politicians and leaders take money from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Oh...umm...yeah...I'm a big fat hypocrite and took about $2 Million but I wasn't a lobbyist...really, I wasn't...See ya!

The field is now effectively down to 3 and Bachmann can't seem to get any traction so it's really down to Mitt ("I'm no flip-flopper") Romney and Ron Paul. And the flip-flopping ads using Romney's own words in multiple, multiple video clips haven't even begun.

They gotta cover somebody...

edit on 11/17/2011 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I wish I could scold someone for acting rudely.

There's just something wrong there. I mean, it seems every Paul supporter I know spends there weekends in the woods with other supporters with dozens and dozens of guns. I just know them, I don't actually go there. I society getting more weird, or am I just being more aware of it?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Every time I see something from Ron Paul, the more impressed I am with him. The man doesn't seem to have any skeletons in his closet like almost everyone else in politics, on both sides. He stays consistent with his beliefs and doesn't waver from them. You may not like his beliefs, but everyone has to admire his consistency on issues. He is an American first, then a Republican.

He actually seems to care about the average American, can't really say that about most politicians, they talk out of the side of their mouths to try and get elected. Ron Paul just states what he believes and trusts that voters make the right decision.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
What a nice guy...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I really admire this man. Such a contrast to the career politicians who are only there for the big buck. His fellow congressmen must have been flabbergasted with his legislation to reduce their pay by the rate of inflation
I'd love to have seen their faces. He's right about the gold standard, you cannot live on eternal credit. Budget systems need to be overhauled too, I did many years working on budget control systems and more often than not money was wasted or misused when money could have been better spent elsewhere, rather than in the end of year rush. I wish we had that guy over here, well there are a few, but not as high a profile as Paul. Let's hope that if it comes to voting him in, it won't be by electronics, but by the good old 'meat on the table'
edit on 17-11-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm Canadian and I back Ron Paul 100%. It's so hard to believe that so many people out there have NO CLUE who he even is... he's the most Real presidential candidate that the U.S. has seen in decades. He handles all situations with such class. Ron is just too good for his own good.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

It is amazing that Paul did that but not surprizing,thats the kind of person he is and always has been.Just another reason why the people in the media ignore him,I mean look at what this country has become,why would you notice or pay attention to someone with morals and integraty when you have 7 other clone's with a past history that makes journalist drool.

Look at this country's past presidents....................what are we going to do with a guy like Paul????

I would really like to find out.

edit on 17-11-2011 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Someone said to be worried that they are starting to cover him. I agree, but not because Ron Paul is on their side. I think they are going to be moving to plan B. Since he's gaining momentum while being ignored they are now going to give him air time and try to spin it or edit parts out. Paul is smart with his words though, he's making progress and will continue to do so

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ron Paul enforcing the RULE OF LAW, who would've thought?

I mean his biggest sins are, exercising, salads and chocolate chip cookies, he must be evil like so many claim

Anybody that has come in contact with Paul on a personal level comes out with nothing but great things to say about him. I remember reading an article about a college writer that interviewed Paul from a campaign event to the airport in an SUV. While approaching the SUV, Paul's guard keeps the door open for the congressman but he lets the STUDENT in first saying, "you get in here, I'll swing around the other side". After they get in the car, Ron eats his valuemeal while waving to supporters that pass by and see him.

You can't get anymore stand up than that. A 76 year old presidential candidate giving the way to a college student? Maybe he needs to be president...just maybe...
edit on 17-11-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cbvh27

The Key for a Sucessful Presidential Campaign for Ron Paul is to Have Intelligent Questions put to him by Respectful Aware Economic Experts . Only then will most people except the Fact that this Man Knows what the Major Problem is with our Present Economy and the ways it can be Corrected . Right Now , all we get is Bafoon's asking him Stupid Questions that have Nothing to do with anything Important to most Americans.........Sad Really.........

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
while i love the man and will vote for him, because honestly we have more to gain then to lose. i will never trust him 100% till his words ring true. in office that is.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Wow i guess if his presidential bid does'nt work out he'll make a great mall santa.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
I can't believe no one is talking about the fact that the guy says he'd shove ron paul.

Don't you find that little ridiculous? Absolutely no respect from the media

He actually says "I don't like to be shoved either". To be fair though, without headphones it does sound a little like what you thought.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

" Wow i guess if his presidential bid does'nt work out he'll make a great mall santa. "

Santa Paul at the Mall.....

Well Jimmy , so what do you want for Christmas ?

Jimmy - I wanna Puter, a New Bike , a Leather Coat like my Big Brotha Johnny, a new X Box cause my old one is broke , a.......

Santa Paul - Whoa there Jimmy , Slow Down , , and Who is going to Pay for all that ?

Jimmy - well, ah , you are Santa , Right ?

Santa Paul - No Jimmy , havent you heard ? Santa is Broke Right Now , he ran out of Money to get Things like that for All the Children this Year .

Jimmy - But How Santa ? I thought you just use Magic to make those Things , what happened ?

Santa Paul - Now Jimmy , first you have to Learn about Fractal Banking , the Federal Reserve Printing Worthless Money leading to a Devaluation of our Currency , Insider Trading in the Stock Market , Partisan Politics , and a slew of other Nasty Things before you can begin to Understand why Santa has lost his Magic to make Toys for all the little Girls and Boys....

Jimmy - Gee Santa , that Sucks ! Isn't there anything you can do about that ? I mean , your SANTA !

Santa Paul - Well , if I was Elected President of the United States , I could have Prevented those Nasty Things from happening , but those Bad Men in Washington along with the Evil MSM Undermined my run for the White House so I just Decided to Call it a Career now and just Fade Away.........

Jimmy - Please Santa , Don't Give Up yet ! Maybe some People could Help you Get your Magic Back in the Next 4 Years !

Santa Paul - No Jimmy , I tried , but the people would just not Listen , it's Over Now ..........Merry Christmas Anyway Son...........

Jimmy - I HATE those People Santa ! I H-A-T-E Them !..............

edit on 17-11-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by shedhead

really? OK I'll try it with headphones tomorrow and get back to you.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Ron Paul 10000000000000000000000000
CBS 0

I like how he wasn't an ass about it either. RP is classy! He was politely a dick

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

Now , if Only Ron would start Scolding those Worthless Excuses for Human Beings ( The OTHER GOP Candidates) , he might Finally Expose them as Frauds including the Biggest Fraud of All Herman " 3 Toppings My Ass " Cain.....Iowa , get ready to get PAULED to Death !
edit on 19-11-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join