It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligently Designed to Not Be Able to Perceive Our Designer(s)?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Very good and intelligent question. The answer would lay in the reasoning for our creation, in the first place. It reminds me of the properties of "Entangled Particles" in Quantum Physics. How do they communicate across time and space and faster than the speed of light. Answer might be something as simple as on that level they are actually one in the same or reflections that are seeded in the "Ethereal". Or in other words, the divine playground just on the other side of our physical perceptions. I suspect, and in no way can prove, that the phenomenon known as "White Light Orbs" act as these "Entangles Particles" do. And going further I would suggest that these Orbs are part of the Intelligent Design one step removed from the Ethereal realm.

I am convinced that the most probable reason we can not detect our Divine Origins is because it would ruin our vary reason for "Being", in the first place. Who wants to know the outcome of a game of chance before it is allowed to play out? Besides, it must be on a individual level to discover our true origins, its not something, I think, should be pushed down peoples throats.

I also believe that our creation was a multi-phased affair. Father, Son, and Holy Ghost as someone previously mentioned is in my opinion not far off from the truth, except the positions are reversed. I believe in order of creating it should be "Holy Ghost, Father, and Son, then us".

Since I believe that the Holy Ghost was and is anchored in the ethereal, at best, you will only ever know half of the story while we are on this plane of existence. As for the father and son, they both are purely physical beings residing completely on this side of the ethereal boundary and can be known in a physical manner.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Very interesting theory OP I enjoyed reading it. I'm going to wait until I'm a little less
to give you a decent response just wanted to give you a pat on the back.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join