reply to post by Corruption Exposed
after seeing the video is it not amazing that FREEDOM OF THE PRESS denied.freedom to use a public park that we the almighty TAX PAYER paid for out of
our taxes denied. FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION denied.THE RIGHT OF THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH DENIED.
if this keeps up i can for see in the near future a revolution coming in most countries. and we have already seen the news footage out of
Greece,where the neo nazi police forces are called in to subdue the masses who have every right to be pissed off beyond beyond belief.
considering that every GOVERNMENT has blown cash that they do not have ,these mental midgets don`t seem to understand the banking system nor do they
seem to know anything about the cost of borrowing especially since they don`t have any way or means to pay it back,Greece ,the us and so on are all
guilty of this .
i believe they as governments should all be charged with TREASON. for selling out our nations and the people of the world to the banks -the root of
all evil .
it should be interesting about dec 25 2012 when the banks own everything and we the people are all living on the streets as the only way our brain
dead GOVERNMENTS HAVE TO PAY THESE BILLS IS  RAISING TAXES THROUGH THE ROOF  DECLARING BANKRUPTCY  TAKING ABSOLUTE CONTROL OF THE THE BANKS
AND OUTLAWING COMPOUND INTEREST . and forcing the worlds banks to rewrite every loan in the world ASAP at a flat rate of 5 or 10%.as we the people and
governments cannot be owned as slavery went out a long time ago.
give us justice or pay the price as freedom no longer exists in this world due to the self serving madmen who seem to think that this world is
theirs and theirs alone,the rich are only 1% if that the other 99% are pissed.
the worst part of all this is we the people pay for
 those damn useless politicians
 the police
 the military
 all of their secret police forces -ciss,fema ,cia and so on.and these are the fools whom they will unleash on us -the people,with a fury and
vengeance unknown ,ops, kent state was only a test for what they could all get away with -murder of it`s unarmed citizens . all for what ever
imaginary reason that they wish to come up with .remember to serve and protect -[not the people ] but CORPORATE GREED AND MINDLESSNESS.because you all
sure as hell do not protect us you seem to have banded together under the disguise of serving the people ,liars.
it would seem that they all have forgotten who they work for .
we the people ,the tax payers.