It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'China's Area 51' looks like the bottom a UFO I saw

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Google Earth Picture

I saw a UFO with my husband back in the 80's that hovered over our car. It was a big UFO. We guessed 6 football fields large. The bottom of the UFO looked exactly like the pattern on the ground in China. It was geometric, but somehow irregular, black, with panels in the shapes you see in that picture.

As soon as I saw that picture, I recognized the pattern.

edit on 15/11/11 by RainbeauBleu because:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

here you go my friend

yeah....who knows what them there chinamen are up to???

from the irregularity of it, you would think it would have something to do with a ufo. pretty neat story. sounds like a monster of a craft. the craft i'm used to seeing are at night. it will be a cluster of what appear to be "stars"...but if you stare at the sky (and not the craft)...just kinda take in the whole night sky at once, you'll see certain "stars" move in unison and the stars formation will be very irregular. as though the lights were like lights on the corners of the craft and the craft just had all kinds of crazy corners. you can see all these lights, in odd placement from each other, move in the same directions at the same time and sometimes move back and forth.

i've shown them to my gf and one other friend. you have to watch very carefully. it's very subtle. but once you see it...you can see the outline of the craft and see how the lights are at edges/corners. and these crafts are generally HUGE. like...football fields (if not miles) big. and some of the stars in the same area will not move, so you can tell that there is a difference between this group of "stars" that is moving in unison and the real stars behind them.

edit on 11/15/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

That's how we saw the UFO, looking at a moving light way off on the horizon. We were discussing it, debating whether it was an airplane or a helicopter and then it was suddenly right over the car! We jumped out and stared up, totally mesmerized. I thought it might be a government experiment. It was really slick technology. It puts most of the movie UFOs to shame. The UFO went straight up and vanished in a second or two. It seemed to respond to our observation of it.

I always thought China wanted Tibet for a strange reason like star gates or something else no one would ever believe. They really wanted that land.

Transparent Crafts! I'll have to go outside and star gaze more.

Thanks for the link!
edit on 15/11/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Can't say what the image with all the lines are but I certainly do thing the rest of the images relate to bomb or missle testing...the circular objec with the planes in the middle I believe is for checking the blast radius of the weapon used...I think because china is using a good deal of our percision weapons that could explain a lot..we don't know what they are doing to test their own satelit capabilities but I'm condindent that a majority of the information shown has to do with blowing stuff up..maybe they too wanted to see if they could create their own nazca lines and see if they can be picked up by satellite imagery..we also don't know how close these lines are to their alleged area 51 which again I believe is no differenct from out test ranges in white sands...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I always thought China wanted Tibet for a strange reason like star gates or something else no one would ever believe. They really wanted that land.

In those days, there was another reason, why China wanted Tibet.
China was a beginning Nuclear armed state.
They had some nuclear bombs, but were considered to be harmless because they had no good rockets to deliver them.
Putting these systems in Tibet, due to the high altitude, made it possible to reach Australia.
So they gained power overnight.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Also featured in News today!
Yahoo news

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD

here you go my friend

yeah....who knows what them there chinamen are up to???

from the irregularity of it, you would think it would have something to do with a ufo. pretty neat story. sounds like a monster of a craft. the craft i'm used to seeing are at night. it will be a cluster of what appear to be "stars"...but if you stare at the sky (and not the craft)...just kinda take in the whole night sky at once, you'll see certain "stars" move in unison and the stars formation will be very irregular. as though the lights were like lights on the corners of the craft and the craft just had all kinds of crazy corners. you can see all these lights, in odd placement from each other, move in the same directions at the same time and sometimes move back and forth.

i've shown them to my gf and one other friend. you have to watch very carefully. it's very subtle. but once you see it...you can see the outline of the craft and see how the lights are at edges/corners. and these crafts are generally HUGE. like...football fields (if not miles) big. and some of the stars in the same area will not move, so you can tell that there is a difference between this group of "stars" that is moving in unison and the real stars behind them.

edit on 11/15/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

The World is trying to reverse engineer similar technology my friend. It's not so much an irregular shaped craft ( they are irregular shapes) but the pattern on the underside of the craft is the same as the image as above. Sort of a chameleon effect.

Here's an example of the reverse engineered tech...

www.foxnews.com...

Cameras or sensors above capture the image of the sky and it's displayed on screens below providing perfect real time camouflage
edit on 11/15/2011 by Ilyich because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

This is all over main stream. Above ABC News, Daily Mail UK, Huffington Post.
I saw it on the Today show this morning.
Today said CIA investigating why so many were using google earth to look at China. I dont get that. Maybe I heard wrong.
edit on 16-11-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

The World is trying to reverse engineer similar technology my friend. It's not so much an irregular shaped craft ( they are irregular shapes) but the pattern on the underside of the craft is the same as the image as above. Sort of a chameleon effect.

How about the pattern on the bottom of a craft (from 30 years ago) matching the pattern on the ground in China today? I can't quite connect the dots! Please help if you can! Thanks for the link.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Interesting find, thanks Rainbeaubleu!

I'm sure we'd all like to hear more about your sighting. They are very bewildering for sure.

Star & Flag...

Getsmart

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Thanks! I'd love to be hypnotized. Neither I nor my friend who witnessed it noticed anything strange about the experience, but I've seen greys and reptoids in dreams since I can remember.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu

Thanks! I'd love to be hypnotized. Neither I nor my friend who witnessed it noticed anything strange about the experience, but I've seen greys and reptoids in dreams since I can remember.

You can do "self-hypnosis" for free, consult online guides or buy a couple of books for pointers - you must be very cautious because the subconscious takes instructions literally and not at all like you might intend suggestions to be interpreted, so be sure you take every precaution before issuing a command.

GS

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This pattern on China's secret airbase are not from a UFO, I would say if you saw an object with a similar pattern it would be only a coincidence. The most common explanation of the design of the pattern is this, it is a generic randomly drawn city 'street' layout, the streets are fake as they are for simulation purposes only. The purpose is to supposedly train with non-manned drones and test their accuracy with flying or bombing specific pre-programmed missions involving specific cities/streets. If it is not that it is something similar.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Maybe, maybe not. This area corresponds geographically and climatically fairly well with Area 51 in Nevada. It is far from much of civilization (can we really call Las Vegas "civilized"?) and has relatively little meteorological cloud cover or precipitation, making it ideally suited for visitation from above. While the argument of military use can be made, nothing precludes this as being a cover for Chinese Black Ops just as Area 51 is commonly accepted as being used for Black Ops even by those who don't believe in Aliens or in UFOs.

Razimus, I don't mind you having a very different opinion than the OP's, only I find that your tone is entirely dismissive when you apparently know nothing more, in concrete terms, than any of us. I suggest you qualify your statements in the future rather than making what sounds like "statements of facts" when they are only your own personal and subjective interpretation of what is being discussed. Furthermore, I advance that you are far less qualified than the OP to make correlation with a phenomenon she witnessed personally and another phenomena, since you are quite obviously missing all the data from the first sampling. Persisting in this manner can only identify you in other member's minds as a systematic debunker if not a shill with an agenda. FWIW

Getsmart

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
CHINA reacts to ban this information from their Internet !

What you may surmise from this reaction is for you to decide. The following website was warned by its host that if it didn't immediately remove this article the entire website would be banned from the Chinese Internet. It only shows a couple of the pictures from Google Earth (which probably aren't available to the Chinese) and states that allegations have been made that they might be related to UFOs. If the link is gone they complied, if it is there they're banned.

www.chine-informations.com...

For what it's worth.

Getsmart

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

From GetSmart's link:

In Gansu province, near the town of Dunhuang in the prefecture of Jiuquan, strange gigantic forms were noticed from the air by satellites Terra and Landsat 7. Revealed by google maps, these photos are controversial.

Outpost on the Silk Road, surrounded by mountains, commercial city in the early first millennium, Dunhuang is located east of the Taklamakan desert. This city is best known since the discovery in 1900 of Buddhist caves dating from the 4th century and home to, among other relics, a library walled. In it, were found Tibetan manuscripts some of which are considered the first printed books in the history of humanity as the Diamond Sutra, dating from 868 AD

Not far from Dunhuang , a desert area, photos répertorient titanic structures. A first observation suggests to geoglyphs, forms the complex mathematical architecture. Their spatial arrangement recalls the geometric figures of Nazca in southern Peru. A snapshot represents thousands of lines intersecting in a rugged sort of gigantic grid stretching 25 kilometers long. Another cliché prejudice the presence of cooling towers like those used in nuclear power plants.

[omitted section]

Reception area for aliens (wai xing ren)

Curiously Dunhuang is located in the prefecture of Jiuquan. However, the first Chinese space center has the same name. It was enough to suggest the least attention of UFO researchers suspect that some of the complex used for the reception area of the vessels aliens .

Visible from the sky, it would allow them to move safely to Earth. Moreover, the geographical environment closely resembles the area 51 in Nevada. Desert area not plagued by light pollution, mostly clear sky without clouds. Moreover, it covers a large area around a hundred square kilometers. Moreover, the dry climate of the region, the terrain and the lack of vegetation should enable geometric designs to keep for long. If by chance this hypothesis was confirmed, it would be consistent with China's growing appetite in space.

Based on budget growth, the Chinese are multiplying initiatives and research themes under the authority of the China National Space Administration ( CNSA ). In addition to the space shuttle program Shenzhou (Divine Vessel) but also Tiangong 1 (Heavenly Palace) space station developed by the China National Space CNSA , the search for intelligence aliens (xun zhao xing wai ren) is also used.

I quoted some of the translated article to save it. Something about this rings true for me on an intuitive level. I'm not too researched on UFOs and aliens. I discovered 3 years ago that I'd blocked the whole genre from my perception. Even if I watched a show about UFOs and aliens, I'd remember nothing about. I couldn't recall a single story....that's highly unusual for me. So, I worked with letting go of my perceptual blocks and stress about the subject, and that's when I started being able to research the subject a little more. I'm not real driven about it. I've had my own experiences. I think that's why I'm so hesitant. I gotta admit....I still don't like aliens!

I knew there would be some people on this website whom know about this...or have something interesting to share. Thank you!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

I read an article that stated what you mentioned in your comment. I'm coming from an intuitive rather than intellectual place on this and it didn't work for me. No bells. It might be true, perhaps my bell is cracked..

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

You could be right, I only stated what I learned, that the Chinese Government decided to ban such information. That alone does not make it true but the journalist who told me about this move considers it to be a contingent factor lending credibility that there would be something to do with UFOs. He said that in China they are very matter of fact about it, and that they use the same word for UFOs and for their own rocketships. FWIW

GS

top topics

join