It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Thrive" Full length. A must see!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
THRIVE EXPOSED : www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSbMpoypPWo

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by eastendkid
THRIVE EXPOSED : www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSbMpoypPWo

Um, what?

That's not what you are linking.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hi, the actual video title is "New Free Energy Coming Soon... NWO !"

..it exposes THRIVE as preparing people for the "spiritual" component to the NWO ( ..eg lucis trust, newage, one world religion )

spiritual nwo = adopting the luciferian philosophy , receiving the nephelim/aliens/watchers/space brothers/masters as your saviours , a one world religion etc

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
To put it a simpler way...

In order to go down this 'new free energy' route presented by thrive.. you have to 1) believe in aliens like in the movie Knowing 2) believe they were here previously and influenced ancient cultures, leaving their TORUS code behind 3) receive the secret hidden knowledge the elites believe 'illuminates' them 4) fight against the Old world order 5) change your ENTIRE world view

What part of the words "new" and "world" and "order" don't folk understand ?

We're fighting against the "old" world order.. the banksters etc rite ? BUT being asked by thrive to be INITIATED into the occult, the ancient mysteries, and the newage to do so - just like the "illuminated initiates" behind the nwo plan !

...the new SCIENCE in Thrive is just the revival of the occult Mysteries...

---
www.lucistrust.org/books-alice_bailey_books/paperback/the_reappearance_of_the_christ

Chapter V - The Teachings of the Christ - III - Revelation of the Mysteries of Initiation

"He [newage christ] will also revive these Mysteries in other ways; not all will seek the church or Masonry for the revitalizing of their spiritual life. The true Mysteries will also reveal themselves THROUGH SCIENCE and the incentive to search for them there will be given by the Christ.
The Mysteries contain, within their formulas and teachings, the key to THE SCIENCE WHICH WILL UNLOCK THE MYSTERY OF ELECTRICITY - the greatest spiritual science and area of divine knowledge in the world, the fringes of which have only just been touched. Only when the Hierarchy is present visibly on Earth and the Mysteries [...] given openly to the world, will the true secret and nature of electrical phenomena be revealed
---

Newage christ = antichrist
mysteries = ancient illuminated occult knowledge
Hierarchy = nephelim watchers now posing as ascended masters and aliens

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
While a lot of "info" in this film is debatable, I still think the general message is a good one, and i think a lot more people should watch this film.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Just watched it...
i hope the best for humanity
I hope the best for our children
Lets make it happen

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'm confused again
some one tries to do what alot wish they could do,i.e make a film exposing the corrupt,promoting non gmo food,
working together for a brighter future,seems like a good message. If you don't trust them don't fund them but surely it's the basic message that matters.

Yet people are knocking this message........

yup still scratching my head

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by cjttatu

the revolution will not be televised and it will not cost $5.
This movie made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end.
There is something very wrong with THRIVE.
Thrive is heroin for the masses and its dangerously well made by marketing maestro's.
a great man once said;
DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE ! !

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Glad I got to see it before it was removed. You see the world without all the propaganda

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Thanks only commenting so I can watch later, sounds interesting

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join