It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ARGHHH! I've Got A Headache!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I've got a headache!!

That's all......carry on.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Ibuprofin Liquid Gel (if you're not allergic)

2nd

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondPerception
Ibuprofin Liquid Gel (if you're not allergic)

2nd

Excedrin migraine ( if you are).

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Orgasm is the best cure for a headache

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Take your husband/wife to bed and have a good time. This will release endorphins which naturally get rid of your headache.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Try a whooping spoon of peanut butter.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neysa

I dont understand this solution. Can you provide any scientific facts on how this helps the brain.
I dont like orgasms they are horrible.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Or if you don't have a significant other you wish to bed down, and wish to go a more natural route, omega 3 oils are anti-inflammatory, peppermint tea is good headache stuff, or ginger tea. Or candied ginger, but only a couple of pieces, ginger can make the heart race if you have too much.

Better yet, take an ibuprofen with some peppermint tea.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hey hope u feel better....try excedrin, tylenol pm(if its at night) u should try acupuncture, it cured my chronic headaches, i highly recommend it

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
I've got a headache!!

i often get these headaches, sometime they make feel very nauseous/dizzy. I usually avoid taking any kind of headache tablets if I can help it because I dont know what they contain and could be addictive.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

It's like Whateva said.
It releases endorphans into your brain and can ease pain and make you feel better.

Recent studies suggest that sex can cure headaches in some 61% of women suffering from migraines. So, it looks like the old fallback of “I have a headache” may have lost a little validity (we’re pretty sure that it was replaced with vulvodynia any way). That success rate is almost equal to the efficacy of the popular migraine drugs.

Sex Can Cure Some Headaches

edit on 14-11-2011 by Neysa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

I thought that was for hiccups?
Stub your toe, you'll forget all about your headache, for a little while anyway.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekisu
reply to post by satron

I thought that was for hiccups?
Stub your toe, you'll forget all about your headache, for a little while anyway.

I used to remedy my migrain headaches with peanut butter when I was a young lad. I just googled it and it sounds like they advise to stay away from it for a headache. Worked for me!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013

Originally posted by Neysa

I dont understand this solution. Can you provide any scientific facts on how this helps the brain.
I dont like orgasms they are horrible.

......so wait....Why do you find orgasms horrible?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

Hmmmm well I would have certainly tried that one had I the opportunity.....

As it was...I was alone at the time........I drank some Redbull and took a nap. (yeah...I can drink two 20 ounce Redbulls and sleep like a baby...I'm weird)

Caffeine is supposed to help migraines.....or maybe it's supposed to make them worse
I can't remember

....Seemed to work this time though.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
I've got a headache!!

i often get these headaches, sometime they make feel very nauseous/dizzy. I usually avoid taking any kind of headache tablets if I can help it because I dont know what they contain and could be addictive.

If it's a migraine (sounds like it due to the nausea/dizziness) then there are certain migraine tablets....I've never heard of the majority of them as being addictive, but this can be easily checked out online.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Try some Willow Bark Tea.

Aspirin takes it base chemical compound from white willow bark. This way you could also avoid the "filler" material that Big Pharma uses. (site where i found the ingredients listed)

Active ingredient (in each tablet) Aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid). Pain reliever/fever reducer
Inactive ingredients carnauba wax*, corn starch, hypromellose, powdered cellulose, triacetin

edit on 14-11-2011 by occrest because: add info

edit on 14-11-2011 by occrest because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join