It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dreams and Happenings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by foundthetruth
reply to post by autowrench

Hey man glad you wrote this I have be having some issues, though mine are a bit different. 3 things have happened over the past week, witch are

1) I was trying to get to sleep and looking at the dark behind my eye lids and a hand and arm reached into my vision. I jumped up and turned the light on immediately and kept in on all night. It was like having your eyes opened in the dark and seeing something move when your eyes are fully adjusted...only clearer and with my eyes shut.

2) The second time I was waking up to turn my alarm clock off. As I sat up with my eyes closed still to reach for the alarm in that moment behind my eye lids there was like a panic arms again but clawing...imagine a plastic sheeting then someone bursting through using there arms but really fast. Yeah that woke me up.

3) This morning. I have been late for work the last 3 days and my because my alarm on my phone is poop. For some reason this morning my eyes just sprang opened with the thought why do I feel so awake and my alarm has still not gone off...oh no I have over slept(this thought all happened in a split second). But before I could look at my alarm clock, straight in front of me (I am laying on my side) is lots of black squiggles EXACTLY like you would draw on a piece of paper in a circle. But it was animated and cartoon like in motion. I then blinked and opened my eyes suuuuper wide but it vanished in a blink of an eye, literally.

Now if the last thing happened alone I would think oh I am just tripping. But these three things happened in fairly quick succession, Id say about all within 10 days. I am not worried because I have see unimaginable things on dimethyltryptamine. But I haven't taken any in about 4 months. It is important to note I am not some old crazy guy I am a fit healthy 25 male, clear headed and not insane.
. But everyone thinks I am when I tell them about this. You hear all the bull about we are going into the new era, some of us are ascending an may feel the change bla bla. But I am a logical straight forward kind of fella, and take all that malarkey with a pinch of salt. So I highly doubt if anyone was to start going into some no era....that I would be first. Then again I have never experience these phenomena type things while uninfluenced before.....anyone on got any ideas?

edit on 13-11-2011 by foundthetruth because: (no reason given)

Hello

I believe you. I have seen the spirit shadows when I lay down and trance out as I call it. Unlike these new agers talking about that synchronizations and merging and stuff, I believe that the spirits are getting restless in that God's horn will sound. At that time spirits can do things to the unholy, those who are not saved by Jesus Blood.

Just as God for clarification and He may tell you. I have seen many things to come and it is not pretty.

take care

blackadam22

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'm having the most active dream time I have ever had right now!
But I am taking a medicine to aid me stop smoking and wierd dreams are one of the side effects.
It's kind of fun. But it's wierd because I do as much as close my eyes for 15 minutes and I have a huge complex and adventurous dream in that time! I am not even sure I totally fall asleep or if the dreams just jump the gun.

So my experience is probably drug induced. But here's a funny thing- in one of the dreams I was talking to someone, I don't know who it is. I was telling them I am spending too much time in the dreamtime, especially since I hurt my back and am bedridden for the last four days. (so I end up sleeping a LOT).
He replied that all this is for a reason and timed carefully. I needed to spend this time "preparing", and the injury made that possible.
I asked what I was preparing for and he said this is it, this is the edge of what you've been preparing for all these years, and last minute adjustments need to be carried out.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatRevelation
Someone with a nickname of "JCD" had a prophetic dream on April 2010.

In the dream, this person saw in a screen that the Dow Jones had just fallen 389 points in that day, and a voice told this person: "the day when the Dow Jones falls -389 point, this is the marker day, and you will know that everything is starting to come down".

JCD posted this dream in a internet forum, and this post was registered by the "Wayback Machine" of the Internet Archive. It's undisputable proof that the post is real, and was made on April 2010.

The "Member ID" of JCD in that internet forum was 11911.

Guess what happened?

On 11-9-11 (the day of the EAS test), the Dow Jones fell exactly 389 points.

This is NOT a joke.

I also believe that the marker will be a total collapse of the market and then watch TSHTF.

Take care

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Hi-

I have also had some strange experiences lately. Every night for the last week I have been dreaming(?) of being given keys in my dreams. It is a male who gives me the keys, but I never see him.
I also seem to "zone out"; I just sort of go into another place for a second or two. It's really strange. I agree that time seems to be shifting as well, the days seem short, but the sun is setting later.
Finally, on Tuesday night, while trying to get to sleep, I heard what sounded like Morse code. I had my sound machine/radio on and sey to white noise. Sometimes when there is electrical interference (I think) the sounds will distort. I'm not sure how it can happen in a machine like this, but it does and I assumed it was electrical garbage in the wiring. Anyway, this was not that sound. It was a rythmic beeping sound, as I said like Morse code. When I turned the machine off, it stopped. I haven't turned the machine or the radio part on since-I'm afraid to!
What the heck is going on do you all think?

Thanks!
Kitty

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by odinson

Originally posted by TheGreatRevelation
Someone with a nickname of "JCD" had a prophetic dream on April 2010.

In the dream, this person saw in a screen that the Dow Jones had just fallen 389 points in that day, and a voice told this person: "the day when the Dow Jones falls -389 point, this is the marker day, and you will know that everything is starting to come down".

JCD posted this dream in a internet forum, and this post was registered by the "Wayback Machine" of the Internet Archive. It's undisputable proof that the post is real, and was made on April 2010.

The "Member ID" of JCD in that internet forum was 11911.

Guess what happened?

On 11-9-11 (the day of the EAS test), the Dow Jones fell exactly 389 points.

This is NOT a joke.

I also believe that the marker will be a total collapse of the market and then watch TSHTF.

Take care

Hello
I believe now the stocks will crash after the 3 days of darkness. Then there ill be some sort of pandemic, people will line up for vaccines which in reality is the Mark of the Beast. Later the socks crash, then you will have to accept activation of the mark to get food and water, etc.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Yes in fact i have had some very strange things happen to me. Dreams especially I dream about the end of the world just about every night. The only issue is, is I know these things are coming to pass because in my past lives I have had the very same dreams. So tell me autowrench are these things unusual the fact that I remember dreams from past lives?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
A few years ago, I had the strangest experience. I now know it could have been a false awakening or sleep paralysis, but at the time I had no idea what had happened to me. The feeling was so real

I had a dream that I was in my loungeroom with 3 of my friends. They weren't familiar but in my dream i knew they were my friends, 2 boys and a girl. I was laying on the couch and we were all just having a laugh. Suddenly one of the guys pulled out a gun and kept telling us to shutup. We thought this was nonsense, and just laughed at him, knowing he wasn't going to pull the trigger.He then came up behind me and held my arms down, as they were above my head, i kept thinking that he was going to rape me.

At this point I had awoken, not able to move my arms, like he was still holding me, my legs and the rest of my body were free to move except for my arms, still up above my head but in contact with the bed. I tried to call out to my mum but I was so terrified, no words could come out of my mouth.

After about 30 seconds he let go, when I opened my eyes only to see a picture of a womens face in front of me, she was looking up and crying. It's hard to explain, but each time I tell the story, I explain it like this; You know when you close your eyes at night and there are swirling lights/picutres in the darkness. Thats what it was like, except my eyes were open and it was very bright picture. It wouldnt go away, whether I had my eyes opened or closed. I was very much in shock and couldn't even turn my head to look away, it all just happened so quick.

She finally disappeared and I quickly laid on my side. When I opened my eyes again there was another picture. This one was a demons face screaming, this picture was moving, but there was no sound. It was there for about 3 seconds. When it went away, i was that petrified that I couldn't even get up to leave my room. I just lay under the covers in tears for hours, wondering what the heck had just happened.

For ages I thought it was some kind of sign, and it still could be, who knows.
But I am now aware the crazy things the mind can do during sleep and have just passed it off as a false awakening.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I'm havign a weird time lately too!!!! I have been posting about it as well. I feel like I am in the twilight zone.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I had a dream that I saw a police chopper crash...three days later, I had another dream. In this dream I was standing around with my mates and saw the helicopter go down. I was very excited and told my friends (in this dream) that I'd dreamt about the chopper crashing, and we all turned to watch the crash happen...

So I had a dream about having a dream. I struggle to explain. I dreamt that I have dreamed about this before...the more I try to explain, the more confusing it gets

Times they are changing...STAY AWAKE, friends!

Many people are starting to wake up, only to fall asleep in a different room.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

speaks well for mt dreams

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join