It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting...The CIA tried to hack into my computer [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
ADMIN EDIT:

The actual IP address in question is owned by www.servint.net... a hosting company. A simple traceroute would have easily revealed that.

So I was trying to access this website www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1181.htm because I wanted to investigate more into this supposed disinfo agent "Sorcha Fall" and his claims that some French Astronaut wanted to "warn the world" about something.

And my, what did I find next!

This is a screenshot of my Anti-Virus software blocking an attack from the server 207.58.165.85 when I clicked on that "whatdoesitmean" website:

Now this is where it gets interesting.

Doing a basic IP Adress lookup, this is what I found:

And guess whose server that is?

Geolocation Information

State/Region: Virginia
City: Mclean
Latitude: 38.9358
Longitude: -77.1621
Area Code: 703
Postal Code: 22101

The CIA

11. Where is the Central Intelligence Agency's headquarters? Is it in Langley or McLean, Virginia?

Technically, you could say CIA headquarters is in both. "Langley" is the name of the McLean neighborhood in which the CIA resides.

The town of McLean was founded in 1910, but before then, the area where CIA Headquarters is located was known as Langley.

Wait - Isn't it illegal for organisations such as the CIA to deliberately hack into my computer by installing spywares or trojans?

Honestly, I can't believe that the CIA would just have one "official" IP Address like some over here are trying to defend saying "thats not the official CIA IP address". Are we that naive to believe that considering the CIA is one of the world's most powerful secret intelligence agencies?

Anyways, apparently someone doesn't want me to investigate into the supposed warning meant for "Earth" by the French Astronaut Claudie Haignere, who "tried to commit suicide" soon after due to "mental problems".

France's first woman in space hospitalized after suicide attempt

And what is the "conspiracy theory" behind on what she was trying to warn us about?

Apparently something about "Magnetic Anomalies and Stargates around the Gulf of Aden" believe it or not.

What is going around in the Gulf of Aden?

I have heard the same thing about that Stargate. They made up all the stuff about the pirates to keep people away from this area. In fact, the people we were “attacked by pirates” were polluting the ocean when they were “attacked.” I don’t have much more info about it. I will ask the Arcturians,”“The Stargate at Yemen in the Gulf of Aden is, indeed, a major portal. Many vessels enter and leave Earth via this Stargate. This public opening is a part of our disclosure process.

Oh dear, could this be a cover up? Who knows...

edit on 10-11-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: the post is mistaken.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Isn't it illegal?

Yes it is.. that's the F.B.I.'s job.

Which sounds funny.. it's also true.
edit on 10-11-2011 by Resinveins because: brain fart

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

When you click on the link YOU provided it tells you who it is!

General IP Information
IP: 207.58.165.85
Decimal: 3476727125
Hostname: vps.whatdoesitmean.com
ISP: ServInt
Organization: SMV
Services: None detected

Now, do a "nslookup" on "whatdoesitmean.com" and you get....wait for it....wait for it..... 207.58.165.85!!!!!!!!

It's NOT the CIA. It's the website you were browsing! There is no conspiracy, just a case of bad detective work on your part. Put the IP in your browser, and where does it take you? Once again, it takes you to whatdoesitmean.com

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

When mine does that I just put on a bunch of really filthy pron and go do other things. Run the dishes, bathe the dog, take out trash.

See the secret is the code is hidden in the pron and they will need to do a frame by frame inspection just to get the code out of it.......

Also get a lot of weird random pictures off google images and hide your decodes in the pixels there. Keep them all in dozens of different folders each named after a different country...

(Thats a joke. we dont want to waste taxpayer money on nonsense. Dont do that)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Now that is interesting! I'm gonna do some pokeing around of my own and see what happens. If you guys don't hear back from me....I expect a full scale ATS investagation. Cause that means they got me.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

www.cia.gov...

11. Where is the Central Intelligence Agency's headquarters? Is it in Langley or McLean, Virginia?

Technically, you could say CIA headquarters is in both. "Langley" is the name of the McLean neighborhood in which the CIA resides.

edit on 10-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Maybe is some ordinary CIA worker having fun tired from boredom

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It is interesting that the CIA tried to hack your computer, But I was on a ship in the Gulf of Aden during that period of time. I can assure you that there were no Star-Gates floating in the sky or otherwise.

I have mentioned this in other threads that rambled on about star gates in the gulf there.
Thread

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

I hope.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Do you think your computer can be secretly accessed from ATS. Just sayen

link   

Not trying to be mean, but you really that thick? Do an nslookup on the IP. It's pretty damn simple. It tells you what that IP address is resolving to. Just because the CIA has a location there, doesn't mean that every IP address in that town is CIA. Geez.

The only way it's CIA is if the CIA owns that website. Period. You can imagine anything you want, but the facts are the facts.

link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Perhaps the CIA runs whatdoesitmean.com and Sorcha Faal is merely a disinfo campaign run by them?

Or maybe we're all actually in pods and just living in a simulated world inside a vast, interconnected neural network...and our bodies have been taken over by the pod people!

I could easily see the CIA running the Sorcha Faal op, though.

link   
illegal
thats a good one
I think the "patriot act" pretty much assured them the right to do whatever the hell they want. They make the rules, they will surely break them. Disgusting imo. So what did you find out about the french guy?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
its just an isp in the same area

www.servint.net... shows the address and i'm sure some american with more knowledge of the local geography can tell if its a cia shop but they'd either have to be rather stupid or have brass balls the size of footballs to run a cia sponsored isp in the same town and hope that people wouldn't put 2 and 2 together

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

but they'd either have to be rather stupid or have brass balls the size of footballs to run a cia sponsored isp in the same town and hope that people wouldn't put 2 and 2 together

And that's exactly why it's BRILLIANT! I'm sure Sun Tzu probably discusses some similar strategy of using your opponent's own incredulity against them.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Think a bit rationally about this.....

Say you are a large covert spy agency of a nation's government. With an incredible budget, and access to loads of highly sophisticated equipment and techniques.

Can you think of many way to have masked your own IP? Does anyone really think the CIA is that stupid, and inept?

(Granted, may have done some stupid things in their history, but this is just basic, basic logic....)

And, I'd also guess that the CIA might have ways to defeat commercially available virus security programs, too......

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
its just an isp in the same area

www.servint.net... shows the address and i'm sure some american with more knowledge of the local geography can tell if its a cia shop but they'd either have to be rather stupid or have brass balls the size of footballs to run a cia sponsored isp in the same town and hope that people wouldn't put 2 and 2 together

You beat me to it. I was just going to post that.

whatdoesitman.com = IP Address 207.58.165.85
IP Address 207.58.165.85 hosted by Servint (location...McLean, VA)

ServInt Corporate Headquarters

6861 Elm Street
4th Floor
McLean, VA 22101

Issue solved.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Ah op you know if that was the CIA then they would have knock on your door. Otherwise they woouldn't be wasting their time

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Yeah it comes back to the service, not Langley or any alphabet soup agency.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
hey cool, i live like 5 miles west of there

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join