It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Tree Tax... Ho Ho Hobama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
How bout they tax ALL OTHER religions...
More stupid from stupid.
Expect stupider in the future.

Obama must be the dumbest president we have ever had, or the smartest most evil.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Tax this, tax that! What about the hidden tax which affects us all? INFLATION! Your dollar is worth a thousand times less than it was 70 years ago thanks to the Federal Reserve. Need some money? Just fire up the presses and print some more fiat!
I'm just waiting until toilet paper is taxed! A penny a square two if its 2-ply! What a wonderful world we have created for ourselves! Can we as humans look at ourselves in the mirror and not grimace at our hubris, and wasteful lazy ways? I think not. The POTUS looks in the mirror and there is nothing reflecting back at the souless chump!
edit on 11/9/2011 by americanbuffalo1 because: Spelling error

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

There is a Lady who claims to "Own the Sun". Why the hell shouldn't we tax her when it's cloudy then? Just Messing about! Good Point though.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Quote of the day,

Obama Administration to Delay New 15-Cent Christmas Tree Tax
abcnews.go.com...

"I guess his heart grew three sizes today."

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Quote of the day,

Obama Administration to Delay New 15-Cent Christmas Tree Tax
abcnews.go.com...

"I guess his heart grew three sizes today."

From your source:

White House spokesman Matt Lehrich told ABC News that despite some media coverage, “I can tell you unequivocally that the Obama Administration is not taxing Christmas trees. What’s being talked about here is an industry group deciding to impose fees on itself to fund a promotional campaign, similar to how the dairy producers have created the ‘Got Milk?’ campaign.”

*Emphasis is mine

I need not think about this non-story any further. The x-mas tree industry wants to impose the fee on itself, so let them.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I don't know I always thought he looked more like one of the who's than the grinch with those ears.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join