It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hope France Is Getting A Good Look At These

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by barba007
What effected me most was the people thaking George Bush and the U.S.
Let's hope the U.S. help the Iraqi people get beck on their feet and leave A.S.A.P.
Like the Berlin wall, we all have experienced History.
You'll remember the 9th April 2003.

Only a few iraqis thanks USA. Most of them are happy now that Saddam is gone, but at the same time, the loss of friends and/or family because the war make them feel bitter towards USA and British troops.

About WMDs. Whatever Bush has said, no one has appeared. Thankfully, Hans Blix and the ONU inspectors are going to investigate again on Iraq, now that the war 'is gone'.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I say we let france in oni the occuption, shoot i say we let them run it. Only after we show ALL the Iraqis video of the french not wanting to go to war for month. HAahahah then the french will know what the Iraqis had to endure/

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
the french what a joke, i nvr did trust them
napolean chirac louis(all of them)

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
from what i understand, much of our proof of Iraqi NBC weapons comes from intercepted Iraqi radio transmissions, which would not necessarily say exactly where they are. why would they? if you are telling someone at a facility to move the chemical weapons before inspectors get there, you wouldn't tell him where his facility is at in the transmission.

also, i haven't really checked it out and i'll look for links, but i heard that tests on the euphrates or maybe tigris river came up positive for vx nerve agents, implying that the regime started dumping whatever they couldn't move (i also heard that they were moving weapons into syria via underground tunnels). i'll have to check that out though, and if any of you have any more information about this i'd be interested in hearing it. this would be pretty damning evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join