It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Time 2 days in a row

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
That sounds really confusing...........like you were both "dazed and confused", lol.

If it was me though, I'd know what it is.........I have been known for 18 hour sleeping sessions in the past,

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I know it's OT, but I lose time every day... it'd the kinda thing that happens when you don't go to sleep for 4 days in a row, then go to bed 11am in the morning, wake up 1am of the day after and ask yourself "wtf? I thought I had just closed my eyes" lol
Also, do you have problems sleeping, and if you do, is it recent (since you lost time) or has it been a long time since you really got some nice natural sleep? (Sleeping 18 hours, doesen't meen you sleep well
) I'm asking this because, well, when I don't sleep well for a long time, I don't really feel neither awake or asleep and I kind of lose the perception of time...

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
i lost an hour or so at the exact same time a week or so ago, what day was this? i lost an hour on... i think it was saturday night. i was at work at a fast food place and we had no customers and i was bored so i decided to go waste some time by going to the toilet and just listening to music for like 10 minutes. i went at like 6pm thinking "oh no still around 4 hours left :/" when i came out after listening to two songs i looked at the clock and it was 7pm... it was strange, nobody else seemed to notice and i couldnt of been in the bathroom that long. somebody would of come looking for me... very strange.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
hmmm...happens to me all the time when I am with my girl. Start talking to her at some time, and then the next thing I know it has been hours, and only seemed like minutes. What love will do to you...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join