It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will the protesters do now?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Being the most hated man on the world is probably worse than being dead.. he's probably in an advanced stadium of Zombification

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You would know.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
1. Protestors : My gosh, if half our country was in smoke they would still be protesting or advocating peace...And the worst part is when I hear their reasons I can't help but laugh..ex.."we're going to war because we drive SUVs" I'm thinking how did people from the bottom of the gene pool make it this far in evolution.....

2.Bush : First off, Bush is not the most hated man in the world. Second, for everyone out there criticizing Bush because, and I'll admit, he does come off like a gun-ho Texan, you are all morons. If you actually listened and studied in history class, then you would understand the long term affects and reasons for the war....Bush is brilliant.

3. I'm amazed how many people talk shiet about the U.S. yet speak our language, and mimic what we do here, buy our clothes and lie their asses off to get here, then bring in their relatives who then collect on social security without working a single day in America. All I can say do that is rot in HELL.

4. God Bless America.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 05:28 AM
link   
In my opinion, the new question for protesters is the following :

How will Iraq be rebuilt ?

Will an american puppet regime force Iraq to sell its sovereignty, thereby making this war an armed robbery ? Or will the (uninterested and neutral) UN ensure that something like a fair democracy is installed ?

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 06:45 AM
link   
The UN will do the only thing its any good at. Distribute food and aid. And yes, there will be a friendly gov installed. if we wanted another bloodthirsty tyrant, we would have just left Saddam in there. There will be a gov. which will sell the oil and use the money to build good lives for those people not use it to build mass armies and fund atrocities of mass proportion on innocent people. I'm not sure why anyone would want it otherwise..if they did truly have the world's best interest at heart.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushi

Will an american puppet regime force Iraq to sell its sovereignty, thereby making this war an armed robbery ?
Or will the (uninterested and neutral) UN ensure that something like a fair democracy is installed ?

Yup
and
never

What will happen is what happens every time, please read--->

www.theage.com.au...

[Edited on 15-4-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Interesting.

Then, there was no reason to go to war.

1) WMDs don't exist.
2) Saddam was not catched.
3) A democratic ruler is not viable.
4) Anti-US sentiment has raised.

That leave us with the only achieved goal.

5) Pre-9/11 criticism inside USA against Bush was silenced. As it's rising again, USA is going to trick the people with just another war. This time against:

a) Iran
b) Korea
c) You pick the country
d) Do tourism invading a country

Choose one option. Or choose all. It doesn't matter. Not for you, at least. Only for the 'collateral damages', being those civilians or Marines.

[Edited on 2003-6-8 by MakodFilu]

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The War against corrupt US administrations is only in its infancy.

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88[/

But, Mumia is always a good cause, lol. Funny seeing "free Mumia" signs among the war protesters. Was he sentenced to death? What's going to happen when he's fried? They'll find another criminal to defend, I am sure.

Mumia Abu Jamal's death sentence was overturned

Just thought that should be noted...he's on track to recieve a new trial.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
The War against corrupt US administrations is only in its infancy.

...and the war of the US against the supposed corruption of foreign countries ('supposed' by the corrupt US administrations) is far more advanced. It's a pity (or more probably, a placebo) to try to solve problems in foreign countries *before* trying to solve yours first.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
they will protest something don't worry they'll find something

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
...then be politically incorrect as your signature claims and admit that the only WMD they are going to find is Saddam insecticide bottle besides his bed.

[Edited on 2003-6-14 by MakodFilu]

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 04:31 AM
link   
MaskedAvatar said:

"The War against corrupt US administrations is only in its infancy."

These words really caught my attention. You seem to be affiliated with the Masons or some other type of Mystery School; yet against corruption.

What did you mean by that?

ONE

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Corruption exists in many organisations.

Corruption and illegal activity by politicians (whether duly elected or appointed by a rigged-up kangaroo court) ought to be monitored by citizens and punished.

But I wouldn't connect the Masonic movement with any plot to overthrow the US government. Most Freemasons undertake a solemn oath to abide by the laws of the country in which they have taken the oath. My concerns about arsehole Bush are my concerns only. I think most people with a decent brain share them. I wouldn't let him into my Lodge, mason or Skull and Bones member or whatever else. Bastard.

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Good point...the rest of us were busy working for a living....

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
go back to theire boxes and smoke some pot.!

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
wonder why people still support the bush admin. after it's become known that every reason given for the war was a big fat lie.

(many people knew it all along).

[Edited on 26-8-2003 by The General]

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
What will the protestors do now?

Well, speaking as someone who went to three anti-war protests in my city (along with 1,300,000 other people), I'll say "Told ya so".

I was protesting an illegal war that was being pushed on the world for FAKE reasons. And hey, guess what, a lot of people are just now realizing it.

I chose to stand up for something I believed in, and exercise my freedom of expression. See, I can do that because I live in a free county, and if I believe in something strongly and I DON'T try to make my voice heard, then I am a coward.

I find it funny how people slam anti-war protestors when it's being proven every day in the media that this war was a HUGE mistake. That every reason for this war was a lie, a sham perpetrated on the US public, and they're only now realizing it.

And US soldiers are DYING for it.

So again, we told you so.

jakomo

My placard said: Drop Bush Not Bombs and on the flipside it said The Real Axis Of Evil (Bush, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz).

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   

So again, we told you so.

Took the words out of my mouyth.

All ye who rabidly waved your flags, cheered the war on, hows that Crow tasting now? What is the flavor of eating feet?

This thread is pretty old. Hehehehe. Kinda funny, all these rabid pro war pro Bush people, well, look at your war now!

Look at all those smiling happy Iraqis chucking bombs and granades at US troops. Dont the look glowing?

Look at our brave men and women, undersupplied, de moralized, and gettiong picked off one by one. Boy, Im sure they are just thanking you for your support of thier being sent out on a FRAUD mission.

Look at all those WMD we found! Boy, Bush wasnt lying! All those old rusted gutted out trailers, muniotns dumps of anti Aircraft ammo....yep, Saddam just had those nukes and Chems everywhere! Dunno how he made room for it!

Look at all the people in the wolrd that love us now and think were heros..lets see.........Bush, Bush funders, Texaco, Exxon,...........hm......oh yeah, israel, forgot about them, they love us too. Lets see.......who else.........hmmmmmm..........well gosh dang nabbit, I cant think of anyone!

So, while the bodies pile up, the terror attacks continue on, troops suffer more and more, Iraqis pissed and still havent got thier infrastructure rebuilt, or even started, Israel getting rash of Suicide bombings, Un getting bombed......and now were screaming that we need the Un and other in the mess? hmmmmmmm

So, you so called "patriotic troop supporting" American cattle, whats this about what the war protestors are gonna do now that the war is over?

The war is over? really? Why dont you tell that to the soldiers and Iraqis over there, ask them if they think its over.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join