It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will the protesters do now?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
With the war almost over, what will these protesters protest now?

Guess its back to the same old boring "Free Mumia", P.E.T.A. & World Bank protests. Ho Hum....

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
LOL jms88!!

well, I'd hope they would quit after a day like today so I can finally get to work on time

But, Mumia is always a good cause, lol. Funny seeing "free Mumia" signs among the war protesters. Was he sentenced to death? What's going to happen when he's fried? They'll find another criminal to defend, I am sure.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I hope they are watching the news,so they can see the Iraqi people.And I hope they feel good about themselves.Feel good about WMD's,keeping people oppressed,not supporting our troops and for making a$$'s out of themselves.

AF1

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Joke sure to offend someone:

Today's a bad day to be a liberal. Oh wait, that's everyday.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It's funny you asked about WMDs?

Where are those? No one found still.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Don't worry Mako they are there....

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
If you all think this is over then you are sadly mistaken. Have we forgotten about North Korea, Iran and Syria. This isthe calm before the storm. If you noticed there hasn't been a bit of news about North Korea since the War started. The situtation is still tense over there

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
And you are forgetting that the war is *officially* over, but not *unofficially*. It still runs.

Reasons? No surprise here: the international pressure asked for a quick war, so USA officially 'ended' the war to lessen international pressure, while still fighting on Bagdad.

[Edited on 2003-4-9 by MakodFilu]

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by abstract_alao
If you all think this is over then you are sadly mistaken. Have we forgotten about North Korea, Iran and Syria. This isthe calm before the storm. If you noticed there hasn't been a bit of news about North Korea since the War started. The situtation is still tense over there

Iran and Syria ? Well, if they are fighting like the Saddam army, we're pretty safe. And if their peoples are wellcoming the coalition troops as like the Irakis are doing it, Syria and Iran gov are really in a deep -censored by ATS spelling software.Have a nice day -

But I agree on one thing,with North-Korea, it will be very different.

P.S : I like your avatar ! " "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the
average voter." -- Winston Churchill "

The old good Winston was really a funny man with a great sens of humour.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I just saw a banner the Iraqis were holding that said "Go Home Human Shields You U.S. Wankers".

I nearly pi$$ed myself!!

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I just hope this doesn't mean bush will be reelected. ;-)

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jms88
With the war almost over, what will these protesters protest now?

Guess its back to the same old boring "Free Mumia", P.E.T.A. & World Bank protests. Ho Hum....

Well, I'll tell you what they're going to do. First, they will beat you over the head with their signs. Then they will tear down your street light, and when they are all done with that! They will throw garbage and stuff in your yard.

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I just saw a banner the Iraqis were holding that said "Go Home Human Shields You U.S. Wankers".

I nearly pi$$ed myself!!

Yeah, what's even more amusing is most Iraqi's don't read english. Oh man, I think I may be pissing myself now.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lie Detector

I nearly pi$$ed myself!!

Yeah, what's even more amusing is most Iraqi's don't read english. Oh man, I think I may be pissing myself now.

...and if they can't read, they can't write... Who wrote the banner? USA propaganda methods?

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It was probably saying "go home US dont touch our women you wankers", and was modified with photoshop by profit-sniffing "journalists" later on...

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
For Mako and Moku, there will always be those who refuse to accept reality, even when they have VX shoved under their upthrust noses to sniff.

For the PETA bunch, Im having a BBQ, anyone want some brisket????

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
i'm having a spring break bbq today. that's odd. anyway, they could protest france wanting to be on the list of who gets what when they split up the resources .french gov't is stupid. they say they don't want war, then they're like ok whatever, and when it's all said in done they want in. screw them

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
actually it will be a sad day when all are complacent, and protests no longer exist. The true patriot is the one who is a dissadent.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
For Mako and Moku, there will always be those who refuse to accept reality, even when they have VX shoved under their upthrust noses to sniff.

How true, Dragonrider, how true. Straight to the point. It's a pity you don't realize it.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I'm surprised no one has tried to assassinate Bush yet. I think he's getting wee bit too big for his boots. He better be careful. I'm sure some countries will be willing to give him a slap for acting like some kind of empire builder.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join