It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI searches for missing 2 year old boy! Mother should have other child taken away!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I am completely outraged by this story. Link is at bottom.
So this mother, ran out of gas, and left her 2 year old son unattended in her unlocked car, while she walked 1 mile to closest gas station with her 4 year old daughter.

She had previously been brought up on charges for previously leaving a child unattended in a vehicle!

This is outrageous! I cannot believe she would leave her child in a car alone in Washington, and walk a mile a way. Did she honestly expect her child to be there when she got back?
Why did she not bring the two year old with her?
I have children and I am completely appauled by this!

If this child turns up harmed or dead, she should be brought up on murder or manslaughter charges, as well as a slew of child abuse charges.

What kind of country do we live in, where a mother is allowed to keep her children, after already proving that she does not know how to take proper care of them.

I hope the 4 year old is removed from her mother by family or proper authorities permanenently, for her own safety.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 7-11-2011 by remyrange because: adjusted title

edit on 7-11-2011 by remyrange because: fixed error

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by remyrange

I saw this on the news this morning and it almost made me sick with anger! There is no reason why she couldn't carry the 2 year old in one arm and hold the 4 year old's hand while he/she walked. Did it many times with my two as they were two years apart and broke down more than once in the days before cell phones.

This chick should be prosecuted for child neglect and for being just plain stupid! I just hope they find the baby safe and sound somewhere!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

All I can do is imagine the kid crying as he watched his mother and sister walk away.

Then his horror as some stranger comes in and snatches him away...

Oh wait, this is a conspiracy site.

What really happened was the mother sold her child. She faked running out of gas so that she could use that scene as the pickup spot for the buyers, which is why she didn't lock the doors. This provided an alibi for why she is suddenly missing a child. That better?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

"The FBI has joined the search for a 2-year-old Washington state boy who was last seen by his mother inside a parked car."

1.st Washington STATE not Washington DC,
2nd I completely agree with you. She shouldnt have left th echild alone, but there has to be a reason she did so. Has the 4 year old been talked to?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I have a 20 month old boy..

I can't imagine doing this. Who in their right mind thinks this is ok? How long does a mile walk (and a mile back) take with a 4 year old? My guess is somewhere near an hour.

While I feel like the mother is ultimately responsible I cannot bring myself to say something like "she deserved it." I'm sure she is killing herself inside with guilt right now. I hope for her son's sake he is found to be safe. This is tragic and painful to read. I hope the parents FINALLY learned their lesson and get a second chance with their son.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Turns my stomach. Not so much that she left him in the car, that's bad enough, but rather that whoever took it probably dropped him off in a gutter somewhere unknown.........unto death.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I agree, heck, I've even had to cary my 6 and 4 year old at same time.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Britx

Thanks!, fixed my post to say washington state.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

You might be on to something. Perhaps she killed her child, hid the body, and staged to whole thing to throw off the police.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Here's the kicker, (I live in across the sound from where this happened) the street she left her son on is one of the busiest throughfares in the city. So it's not like there weren't other people to flag down.
I smell something not right with this, but I hope I am wrong, and she wasn't smart and someone has the kid and given them to some government agentcy who's trying to figure out who he is. (it's a long-shot I know but I rather have that than anyhting else)

new topics

top topics

join